It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pitch Black Eyes ! Is this the Sign of Possession ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is what a normal human eye looks like:

But the kind of eyes that i am talking about are the eyes with Irises, pupils, sclera turned completely black. I haven't seen people with that kind of eyes, but there are people who claim that they have seen those kind of people, and they were absolutely terrified after seeing them. I have seen them only in movies, and i am posting some pics of some off the recent movies.

Devil 2010:

Solomon Kane 2010:

From Hell 2001:

No Copyright Infringement Intended.

Some of you might say this may be caused due to some eye disease. So i searched for it, there is one disease called alkaptonuria that results in bluish-black sclera and it is very rare, and it is not even close to the pitch black eyes. There is another disease called Malignant Melanoma of the Conjunctiva you can read about it here, and again it doesn't justifies those hollow pitch black eyes. Some people regard them not even humans but otherworldly beings, some says they are evil entities who take control of human beings, david icke says he has seen one whose eyes changed from normal to pitch black in front of him and i know many of you don't believe he tells the truth. And there are many people who claim, they have seen them, you can read about some of them in this article:

BLACK-EYED BEINGS Are there beings or people among us whose sclera, pupils and iris are completely BLACK? We will refer to them as beings, because at this time we really don't know who or what they are. There are numerous eye witness accounts of people like this in almost every location you can imagine, and from many corners of the Earth.

Rense.com

These black eyed beings are mostly associated with evil, devil, satan etc., so i left it for you to decide whether this is fact or fiction. Does all those movie directors know something that we don't. There are many things in this world that we don't know, outright rejection of something that seems humorous at first won't help us in finding the truth.

"We were a dozen to the project
With a galaxy of questions
And all we heard was lies about the truth
No choice but be obedient
Like prisoners of war
Caught on the wrong side of morality and youth."
White lies - Fifty on our Foreheads

edit on 31/12/10 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Those are contacts which are oversized to cover the sclera.

You can get them in blue and black that I know of.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
More and more people find it fashionable to tattoo the whites of their eyes black today.It is becoming very popular with the freak community

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Black eyes look creepy, as do all white eyes with no pupils. Eyes are generally considered the 'windows to the soul' and play a big role in making a connection with people. As such running into someone with all black eyes would be pretty creepy.

The total lack of scientific evidence for demons and demonic possession leads me to conclude that "demon possession" is tied to mental illness. Mental illness was very poorly understood, as was physical illness and both were blamed on demons.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
There are a group of farmers in kentucky that all have black eyes.They make black eye peas,they are delicious.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
In my experience with those who are possessed - their eyes look the same, perhaps a little bit bugged out or strange looking.
- but they still appear very human in their shape, size, color and dilation.

Non-human beings on the other hand, I have encountered who have a humanoid body and have solid black eyes.

I've yet to encounter one who meant to do harm.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
There are a group of farmers in kentucky that all have black eyes.They make black eye peas,they are delicious.

Thanks for posting, i know there is a tradition among them of eating black-eyed peas on new year eve, it is their staple food, but i didn't know they had black eyes. can you post some photos of them, or any web link.
edit on 31/12/10 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Some people believe the Eyes are symbolic of one's Spirit or Soul. If this were true, maybe Pitch Black Eyes would be an indication of Possession. I agree that those pictures look creepy. :O

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Non-human beings on the other hand, I have encountered who have a humanoid body and have solid black eyes.

Thanks for posting, its good to know you have seen such beings, was there behavior different from human beings i am eager to know.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Plenty of evidence supporting the existence of demons and evil spirits.. So much evidence that you could never even see it all in one lifetime...

The thing about black eyes is pretty new to me though, I have never heard anyone talk about it except for the black eyed kid stories here on ATS.... Would be interesting to learn more of this...

Maybe in these current times the world is "importing" these things from some dark realm, who knows...
We are experiences rather dark times I would say... like bees to honey, they are heading here? wouldn't surprise me ..

I think your reasons for not believing in spirits wether good or bad is because of some other personal reason besides lack of scientific evidence...Just an observation, not meant to offend...

In our scientific world, your view is the most sensible, but I don't think that makes it correct... just safe, at least from your peers

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Please note that I said scientific evidence.

I could really care less about anecdotal stories, 'historical' accounts and personal experiences, such things do not make for solid evidence. If they did we'd have to accept the existence of an awful lot of weird things from Bigfoot to mermaids and beyond.

Having looked into demonic possession and known and directly interacted a person who claimed to be possessed and having done my fair share of paranormal investigation I've seen no good evidence to lead me to believe that demons or spirits of any kind exist.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Please note that I said scientific evidence.

I could really care less about anecdotal stories, 'historical' accounts and personal experiences, such things do not make for solid evidence. If they did we'd have to accept the existence of an awful lot of weird things from Bigfoot to mermaids and beyond.

Having looked into demonic possession and known and directly interacted a person who claimed to be possessed and having done my fair share of paranormal investigation I've seen no good evidence to lead me to believe that demons or spirits of any kind exist.

Science doesn't matter when you step through that door.

Its just something you are holding on to in order to have the illusion of understanding, the illusion of sanity and the farce of a theorized truth. The total of what I've experienced beyond the physical category has been enough for me to stop playing with the periodic table plus Jung theories and realize that within our infinite universe all things are possible.

You will only truly see when you stop trying to use your eyes.

The rarity of such possessions is what keeps them unknown - but even still to deny its existence because you met a crazy person is not a good reason if you ask me. But then again...to each their own.

Sometimes it requires bumping into a devil at night.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86

Thanks for posting, its good to know you have seen such beings, was there behavior different from human beings i am eager to know.

Most of these beings are met during OBE's, Between states of consciousness, during plant spirit journeys and during spiritual counsels but there have been occasions where I awake to see them beside the bed. They are observing most of the time and reflecting what they learn.

They have little or no interest in directly interacting or saying anything to us.

Much of my shamanic community in the UK has interactions with the Sidhe and the Fae - Many of whom are reported to have black eyes like this.

In all honesty - they aren't "The big deal" when it comes to paranormal phenomena.

But they certainly are interesting.

-G

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Well said...

I have bumped in to those devils myself before, and once a person feels the presense of that kind of evil you can never not believe it anymore... I agree, to be able to see that reality requires using things other than the physically limited senses..

It makes all the sanity a laughing matter, but a person just has to keep on going along as if that never happened, in order to keep up the illusion of normalcy and because others won't be able to handle it, nor understand it...At least, most others...

Science is definitely something I rely on everyday, but on certain realities, science falls flat on it's face..

For a person who thinks they are totally secure and sane, to be thrust into the knowledge of a real hell is not easy for a human being to bear.. But once it happens, life is forever changed...

Until a person has gone through that door and seen the other side, they just won't accept that it can exist.. I doubt even scientific evidence would make a believer of them...

Actually there is scientific evidence, but getting people to even look at it is next to impossible... Like Roddy Piper trying to get that guy to put on those dang glasses in "They Live" hehe

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I just giggle now when somebody says there is no proof, because I see it every day.

I'm going to have to start demanding proof from skeptics that it doesnt exist, they are going to look crazy to me.

It would be like someone explaining to you that air doesnt exist in the exact moment you're breathing it.

Its simply not up for debate - you wouldn't ask a blind person his opinion on your art work.

Why should I care about someone's opinion of something that they cannot see - or are not willing to see?

Its interesting food for thought...Buffet style.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I have never seen a possessed person with black eyes. I believe that this is a massive Hollywood trope. I do not know what the so called black eyed people represent. Is it a cult or movement. They never crossed the pond to the UK however.

Anyway the possessed that I have met do not have black eyes. They often have a very disturbing aura or presence and their eyes may be staring or just odd.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Science doesn't matter when you step through that door.

Science is the best method we have for understanding the world and bettering our lives. Superstition is what demons are based on, that and misunderstood mental illness. I'm a bit curious as to what door I'm meant to be stepping through?

Its just something you are holding on to in order to have the illusion of understanding

The illusion of understanding? You do know that science has tripled the human life expectancy right? Science understands things pretty well and most of us wouldn't even be alive without it... can't say the same for superstition or the belief in demons.

The total of what I've experienced beyond the physical category

I'm curious as to what's "beyond the physical". Do you mean within the mind? If you do than I have to break it to you that the mind is part of the body and consciousness is an emergent property of brain function. If you refer to the spirit no such thing has ever been demonstrated to exist. Your personal experiences, however convincing to you, do not count as evidence to anyone else.

You will only truly see when you stop trying to use your eyes.

I don't come to conclusions on whether something is real or not based on seeing or not seeing. My own perception is far too flawed for that. That is why science relies on repeating experiments and observations, on accurate instruments and data and on peer review. Relying on the eyes of yourself or others is not a way to know anything definitively. How many people every year report Leprechauns or see Nessie? Yet no shred of solid scientific evidence has ever supported the existence of either of those. In these cases the evidence is my eyes.

I'm curious as to the actual meaning of your statement however. I interpret it as a call for me to set skepticism aside and become gullible instead.

Sometimes it requires bumping into a devil at night.

Cue spooky music

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
There is a condition known as aniridia, consisting of either partial or complete lack of the iris. The sclera is not affected, so the eye wouldn't be all black, but it's possible that some misunderstood cases of this could have been believed to be demonic possession in the past and fueled myths.
edit on 31-12-2010 by ScepticalBeliever because: typo

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

In my experience with those who are possessed - their eyes look the same, perhaps a little bit bugged out or strange looking.
- but they still appear very human in their shape, size, color and dilation.

I dont think the op was refering to world of warcraft or whatever role playing game youve been playing too much.....

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Oh look a new member! Jeez louize I am getting so sick and tired of these- 4 of them today.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join