It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draco is a red herring. Beware the Pleiadians.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Wherever I read the name "Sitchin," I link to a site administered by a Phd scholar who provides a free & very detailed analysis of Z. Sitchin's claims.

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

For those who believe Sitchin's work is credible, I encourage you to review Dr. Heiser's analysis.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

That is fine and all but until we have real evidence these "races" are merely fictional creations. ATS is not a place to talk about made up science fiction races, there are other forums out there for this kind of discussion.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i've recently been talking to a guy called Brian Flickinger on facebook, now besides him knowing alot abouth the Galactic Federation of Light he has read my mind 3 times told me that he has and also he has said many things to me such as i am becoming an angel, i chose to return i was here 200 years ago and i am a warrior against evil. now i have no idea who or what the watchers are but do you believe he could be one

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nathAH

Doesn't matter what you think, he's out to deceive you.

"Take care lest you not be deceived"

Reading your mind is only possible by, very unorthodox methods. If he can do that, don't you think he can be very convincing in other things too?

peace

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
For one, there's no such thing as Yaweh, so stop with the religious mumbo jumbo, it just holds everyone back from finding the truth.
Anyways, true, i believe the Plaedeians, Lyrans or w/e the hell these "benevolent" humans are, are actually evil aswell.
Its just us guys, we really need to stop falling for gimmicks, such as "benevolent ET humans who are good" and this galactic federation BS.

Guys, look it's just us here, against reptilians, greys, zetas, and the evil human aliens, nords, venusians etc, they're all evil, they're bad, and they're here destroying us, the sooner we realize it, and move away from things that hold us back, like religion, politics, and division, the sooner we can come up with HUMAN technology and kill them.
Evil must be punished.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Tayesin,

Similar experiences here, but with the channeling did you consider that when your friends' lives got messed up by it, that they were being attacked for bringing in benevolent energies?

The question I'm really putting is this: Let's say there are beings/entities who are trying to disguise themselves as benevolents through inexperienced channels. The info that comes through the channel seems generally benevolent, but there is a darker hidden agenda. I mean, why bother going to that trouble? Why not just act on the agenda? It would save a lot of time and BS.

OK, then your answer might be, well - because they need the free will/permission of the channel to come in. So now these entities are training inexperienced channelers in readiness for some later stage of their dark hidden agenda. Just don't buy it. You only have to look at a bunch of GFL "channelings" to see they are not channelings at all.

Much more likely your friends were being psychically attacked by other humans because they were on the right path and doing something about it.

By this I'm not saying that a race called the Pleidians exists. But I am saying that benevolent beings from higher dimensions do exist.

Peace

edit on 25-8-2011 by the_journey_in because: sp

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The 5 elements.

I know the identity both of Satan and god. And this thread pleases me, very much.

I can answer the questions about the who the what and the why.

Im somewhat tired right now tho, so feed me some of your faith
hahahahaha

But really. I got answers.

You tube series i am making.

lol

edit on 17-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

There is no identity to "God" or the divine creator.
I'm very interested as to who you claim the manifestation of Satan is. What race of beings were Lucifer and the fallen angels, which is where all of this Luciferism stems from?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

See him doing that?

See this bull tree. Torus. Feathered serpent.

Mofo serpents yo. Pleiades.

Add a line and you have the pentagram.

greys

And yes our creators have a physical form.

They are sometimes seen as this.

Thats why you see this

and this

More or less tho vishnu is the Avatar for the Annointed one. Who is annointed by Darkness.
See the glowing red eyes? How about the verse in the bible about eyes red as wine and teeth white as milk?

Our creators are from Orion and Arcturus. They are shapeshifting inter dimensional beings made of pure black energy and matter. Able to freely convert anything from the periodic table. From which all elements are composed of. And their physical states. gas fire solid and liquid ( earth wind fire and water) the 5th and non physical state is darkness. From which man cannot see into. Get it? You cannot see into darkness. the Eternal flame. You know how black holes work? Well everything came from darkness and returns to darkness, You can choose to merge with it. or be consumed by it. You can choose to trancend it and live in its eternal light. Or live in darkness forever. Surrounded by darkness.

Do you know what all that means now? Do you really? I am the one who is here to explain whats gunna happen and what will happen. Kapeech.

Genesis 49:12

New International Version (©2011) His eyes will be darker than wine, his teeth whiter than milk.

edit on 17-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Pleiadians...

There can be no Physical form for these so called Pleiadians because the Stars within the system are infants, having been formed when Dinosaurs roamed our planet! Therefore not enough time has elapsed for intelligent life to have arisen to any degree of technology above our own. Thus physical Pleiadians are an impossibility.

This then leads the supporters of Pleiadians to speak of non-physical forms being what Pleiadians are. Now while this is possible, one has to wonder why such a "race" would bother trying to Save anyone. I mean, if they are so highly advanced and non-physical then they would automatically Know that all things are exactly, perfectly, situated according to their own Development and Evolution as a species. Thus no interference is Required.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com... 'Quaentum' also said >> The Pleiades are only about 100 million years old. They are not old enough to support life much less advanced life. In another 250 million years they will disperse due to gravitational interactions, so not only don't they have life, they will never reach a stage where they do.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Im more curious than anything, who are the good and bad guys? I ask because I find myself drawn to the Annunaki, Carians, and Reptilians/Dracos. Ive been looking into a bit of meaning, so I would like to know your take.

Thanks, and much respect.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sure do miss ol' kallisti36...a brilliant cat, that one.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What about the so-called Nordics?

They are what? Pleiadians? In wich category they fit in?

I´m talking about tall human-like entities that look like scandinavian people.
They are capable of telepatic communication, seem to have physical existence (the guy i´m tlaking about traded an object with one female), they seem to show up as couples (one female and one men, gender here is based on visual characteristics). The female are extremely attractive and the men are usually very tall (about 1,90m to 2,10m) and of strong body completion (they seem fit to bodyguard duties).

Also, they appear regularly on this guy´s life since childhood. They´ve appeared (a few times) to this guy parents and talked about the future of their son. They seemed to know all major future events of that guy´s life. Until now their previsions have come true.

It seemed that they were trying to influence the future of that guy.
Last time, they (a copuple) appeared in broad daylight on main street. My friend (the guy i´m talking about) noticed a tourist couple talking about his physical condition and on our country´s language. . A t that time he didn´t tought about this Nordic hypothesys. That only came a few weeks later, when he couldnt forget that "incident" and realized that it was nearly impossible to hear those "tourist" from that far in such a busy street (we checked that on Virtual Earth, so some kind of telephatic communication must have occurred because he could hear them perfectly and only became aware of their presence ´cause they (that odd couple) were talking about him.

Are the missionaires of Jesus Christ Church and of Last Days Saints (Mormons, sorry about the translation) playing the same game?
I say this because they are very active in my country and 20 years ago my country´s government sold them the geanologic(?) records of the entire population. Are they tracking people? Looking for specific persons?

Who the hell are these Nordics?
Until now they havent done harm to my friend, but should he be worried about?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join