It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati to pull something today 3-18-3 at 8PM?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
March 18th seems to be associated around 8 or 18, all I know about 8 is that it is associated with money and growth (don't know what that has to do with any thing) any one know any thing else about 8? But 18 is known to be associated with 666 because 18 is made of six 6's...

288 days left in the year today 288=18, today is the 18th, 3/18/2003 3+18+2+3=26 (2+6=8...) Today is second day of Purim and the Illuminati are into all that God and Satan religious stuff (the Illuminati are also pagan Jesuit. And I heard from many who have had insight that massive bloodshed would happen on the week of Purim) today is the 77th day of the year (7 the most sacred number to occultist)... The 4444'th day since the start of desert storm (The bombing originally started on 9/11/91 same day Bush announced the New World Order)...
Today Uranus lights up Venus, Uranium? I hope not, (these people are also obsessed with astrology)
03/03/03 marked the start of the new moon did any one see any of our Politicians on that day? I didnt most likely they were performing a New Moon ritual. The US also trippled its bombing in the no fly zones on 3/3/03... And today is the full moon since the New moon which happened to take place on 03/03/03... The Illuminati are into light it is in their former name, today has a lot with light... Will the Illuminati Illuminate the sky's?

Bush announced that we would declare war with Iraq at 8PM yesterday in 48 hours, will they pull something off 24 hours after that, at 8PM when there is 24 hours left?...
All I know that today has a lot to do with numbers, which are hard to make out what they mean to the Illuminati
WWIII in MMIII? Or maybe April 1rst April fools the new moon...

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Just a prediction nothing more...

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just to let you know that i am slightly freaked out the now!!!

If i had know that the sky's were meant to light up tonight then i would have stayed off work!!!

Lets just pray that the Illuminati are wrong!!

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Maybe this message will reach the Illuminati and they will decide not to Illuminate the Sky's tonight Uranus lights up Venus, Uranium was named after Uranus by Germany scientist in honor of the discovery of Uranium...
Uranus lights up venus, the moon lights up earth, the Illuminati lights up??????
I can think of a lot more numbers that go hand in hand with 3/18/3, but I don't want to get to far into numerology, all I know is the higher ranking masons will love it... I have doubts any thing will happen out of the extraordinary

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I was just kidding about this message reaching the Illuminati comment...

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
also note that I am in Eastern US... we are many hours off from the UK

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
this site is based in the UK

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
yeah lol, I know I'm going to be wrong... right now its 5:25

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
God help us

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thanks Free Talk!! I am with Raven.. I am totally freaked now... I am not into Illuminati conspiracy nor am I into numerology or astrology but I have had this horrible knawing in my gut that the war was going to start tonight and not tomorrow night.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Midnight

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
isn't iraq about 7 or 8 hours ahead of DC time, eastern for the european, so anything they do would likely be during the morning there and late night here. i feel the battle will likely break out during the morning hours during the pre-dawn-darkness period. you know, rightbefore sunrise when it gets unusually creepy. about 3 am abouts. i also entertain the thought of iraq doing an all out pre-emptive bombardment of kuwait. that would trigger it. anyway, it's coming. soon...

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
well numerous people, have said that the moon was red like a lunar eclipse last night here in the uk, to me it looked normal but some people said it was red for a while, i musta just missed it.

thing is i didnt know there was a lunar eclipse due, and if there wasnt, more than 1 person seen it red, what does a red moon mean?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RavenStar
Lets just pray that the Illuminati are wrong!!

I render your prayers useless

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Blade runner,

Yes it was red. It was a rusty red, like dried blood. I've seen it a few shades of yellow before and once kind of pink but I thought it was a myth that it could go that colour. It's probably because of something in the clouds or atmosphere, but it was still damn freaky.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Just trying to remember the way this goes...

Ring around the moon...trouble will be soon
Blood on the moon...hell hath n'doomed!

Or

Red sky at night..shepards delight!
Red sky in the morning..shepards sheep on fire!!!

Sorry...finished work this morning at 8am and still no sleep!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
it was a light reddish around midnight. i don't think it means anything though. other than the war begins today.

top topics

join