It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Average age of users on ats, and when they woke up?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Congratulations. You went from blindly believing to blindly not believing.
25 here btw.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

I will be 56 next month and I "woke up" about
three years ago.
I have wasted a lot of time on frivolous things,
like weddings,flowers and tiered cakes.I was
an event planner and floral designer.I have just
one more wedding to do.
Then, I will finish going through my inventory to
see what could be useful in SHTF.
Note..as a christian lady,the SHTF means...
situation hits the fan,not the other "s" word.
edit on 31-12-2010 by mamabeth because: added more

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I would guess the average age is about 15. As for 'waking up' - that's an assumption too far!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I'm 31.

If by waking up you mean when did i started being interesting in all the stuff we discuss here on ATS,it might come as a surprise but i was 5 years old and it was a dream.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

My average age is about 32 - some people have always said I'm an 'old soul' but others claim I'm just a geek. I keep waking up over and over again because fool that I am, I keep forgetting what I know.

It's an experience, and an interesting process. Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

you are not the only fool. if could remember 1/3 of what i have known and forgotten, i would be a walking encyclopedia.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

+1. That and the older I get, the smarter my father seems. I am in my 40s.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

26 now...
been checking out ATS since I was.... 19...20? maybe 21. not sure.
what woke me up from the illusion?
how do i know what is an illusion and what isnt?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

33 & n/a
edit on 12/31/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm 22. My eyes started opening when I was 9- I was out on a midnight hike with cubs and we all saw a UFO, it wasn't close, but I realised at that moment I had witnessed something profound and I was extremely lucky. Since then, I have spent a fair bit of my spare time learning about all of the things we aren't supposed to know- although I do take a lot of it with a pinch of salt, I know there is a lot of rubbish out there. I only found this site a month or so ago (god knows how it took me so long) and I've learnt a great deal already.
edit on 31-12-2010 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm 32 and i think studying sociology at college and university were the biggest contributing factors to me waking up to the inequalities and injustice's in the world. Waking up to the realities of a global capitalist system has been a valuable lesson in my life.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
ive just turned 19 and woke up about 16

i beileve i have almost finished waking up completely used to learn all about everything but recently ive relised that by learning i am teaching myself limitations acceptance is the key

i = space
am = time
me = being

everything is nessicary negative and postive and i am everything
appreciate the now and relise my oppurtunitys are limitless
edit on 31-12-2010 by tdrowe2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I turn 40 in 10 days.

I woke up under my fist day as a Combat Diver Recruit. That was around 20 years ago. From that day on life became very serious.

I joined ATS for personal reasons. ATS topics lets me see how people view the world, different from how i experiance it through my own eye's.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This isn't 'facebook' you know mate..... Knowing ages of individuals along with other data is a subject connected with consumerism and marketing companies trying to sell you something.
Are you doing a 'survey' ?
Will you be publishing results ?

I suggest that members be cautious giving out personal data willy nilly like this !!

Sorry to be suspicious but ........

PDUK

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

What good would knowing purely the ages of below .1% of registered users do? I think it's just curiousity, I'm pretty curious myself about knowing the average age of people here, what's wrong with that?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Eaxactly, even if the government are looking at what im posting on ATS, they probably enjoy my posts and are considering hiring me as a disinfo agent..could help my employment situation

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
muhahaha i now have you all data mined! *sarcasm*

thank you to the contributing posters.

for myself, i was raised with stories from my dad whose family, still had a relative on a cherokee reservation even though they were old even when he was a boy. he passed on the stories of sasquatch, and ufos.

my mom had books on the supernatural in her bookshelf, and i was currious at 5 years old and started really trying to read them. my first books were about the paranormal! lol it makes me laugh now that i think about it.

but yes the there have been many more illusions, and there will continue to be. but ive been denying ignorance and thats all that matters. the hardest illusion to swallow was social and economic equality.

im 33 now.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

As I have already posted pictures of myself, pointed out that you could see my house in a photo of London (and circled it) and more or less told everyone what I do for a living I doubt my age is going to make much difference.

I may well be uploading an app to my profile that updates the exact position of my cell phone just to make it even easier to find me.

No CIA or MI5 or Aliens have turned up at my house yet even though I wish they would sometimes

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
OK , I surrender

I live in Derbyshire, am in my early 40's and I question just about everything now !!!!

Happy ?

regards

PDUK

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

edit on 31-12-2010 by PurpleDog UK because: double post - sorry

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join