It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Why do aliens mutilate our animals? Many say they need the nutrients to survive. If that was truth, Then dont they have cows on their home planet? They had to feed on something before the travel to earth.

So,my opinion is. They may be threatening us.
Gang members operate with the same mindset,kind of like in scarface with the dead horse.

And according to official millitary documents,a member of mj-12 got mutilated and killed by aliens while on the field. I forget which member. But anyway you cant look at that as fact,someone close to him could have done it.
edit on 31-12-2010 by whipsandchainsamerica because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Do not get me wrong though,they may be the most peaceful biengs ever.
I wouldnt want to be the sole reason a war happens between aliens and humans if they ever choose to visit.
I am just listing a possibilitie.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by whipsandchainsamerica
Why do aliens mutilate our animals? Many say they need the nutrients to survive. If that was truth, Then dont they have cows on their home planet? They had to feed on something before the travel to earth.

Gang members operate with the same mindset,kind of like in scarface with the dead horse.

It's mostly the Greys that have been mutilating our animals. They don't need these nutrients from the animals to survive. Their making hybrids. (Search this up). They are also a dying race because the reptilians have manipulated their DNA, their also in war. 2000 real greys out there and the rest are controlled bots and clones.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whipsandchainsamerica

Assuming that they are an extra-terrestrial species which evolved completely separately from humanity, it's not illogical to presume that they don't have cows on their planet.

Cows or no cows, I don't believe that we have enough knowledge to accurately deduce why they'd be mutilating our cows (assuming that they are), considering that we don't understand anything about their psychology, or the social system from whence they came. Moreover, we know nothing about their physiology to be able to presume that they'd need the cows for sustenance (Probably the least logical argument of the bunch).

The fact is, we've already made far too many assumptions to get to this point in the argument to be able to make any sort of accurate conclusion as to causality, in my humble opinion.

I think we should find answers to the more important questions before we start worrying about why they seem to fancy the mutilation of livestock.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

It's mostly the Greys that have been mutilating our animals. They don't need these nutrients from the animals to survive. Their making hybrids. (Search this up). They are also a dying race because the reptilians have manipulated their DNA, their also in war. 2000 real greys out there and the rest are controlled bots and clones.

How, exactly, do you presume to know the full history of the greys, and the reptilians, and why exactly they're mutilating our cows? My previous answer is obviously null and void at this point, because we have inside information as to the physiological and psychological workings of the greys, as well as their social interactions with the reptilians. I should have asked you first, before I commented.

Nonetheless, I'd be absolutely delighted to know how you presume to know so much about these species which, up until a few moments ago, I wasn't sure even existed. Also, is 2,000 an exact number of physiological greys, or is it an estimate?

If you feel your answer would derail this thread, please feel free to PM me. I'd love to discuss it.
edit on 31-12-2010 by Epsilon5 because: Toning it down.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The mutilated horse head was in Godfather pt1, Not Scarface just fyi lol

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

And according to official millitary documents,a member of mj-12 got mutilated and killed by aliens while on the field. I forget which member. But anyway you cant look at that as fact,someone close to him could have done it.
I think this point has so much validity.Whether or not the mutilations are meant as a threat or not,they are done in a threatening manner.The fact that the craft hover while they map out our terrain,is designed to be a threat.While they have the edge in some technology that they use to threaten us,we threaten them by our size and strength.They recognize earthlings as the superior beings we are.Any time they are confronted by an earthling,they run to the craft and go bye byes,they are the truly threatened ones.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I think this point has so much validity.Whether or not the mutilations are meant as a threat or not,they are done in a threatening manner.The fact that the craft hover while they map out our terrain,is designed to be a threat.

I don't think mutilations are done in a threatening manner at all, and they look less like "mutilations" and more like dissections or something...and what the hell is threatening about mapping out some terrain? You guys are getting scared of nothing. It could be just simple scientific tests. In fact, it might not even be aliens at all.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I saw an episode on the history channel about this. As I recall, it was mostly in Mexico - Central/South America where it happened.? Really creepy.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I cannot find it right now but I read and article about a decade back that what is happening is that there was a disease released here on earth so that the earth animals could build a natural immunity. The disease according to what I read was a prion based one and they are doing random checks to see how the disease has spread and if there is any signs of a natural defense being developed in the animals. If I recall right the disease was called CWD.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

2000 real grey out there? We should definitely have them on the endangered species list!

Reall though, where are you reading this from? I would like to see the info first hand and find out how the number of 2000 greys was found? Also, how would one find out they are using the cows for this?

I have heard this many times before, but have never came across totally convincing information. The mutilations, while highly strange in nature, could have been the effect of several different reasons. I have also heard about stories out there that are very convincing, I have just not been privileged enough to come into one of the papers.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Isn't it ironic that Henry Gray wrote his classic illustrated book on human anatomy in 1858. Later editions were titled Gray's Anatomy and is known by just about everyone.

Perhaps we should have offered free copies to our ET visitors. That would have saved a lot of unnecessary abductions and disections.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsilon5

Assuming that they are an extra-terrestrial species which evolved completely separately from humanity, it's not illogical to presume that they don't have cows on their planet.

Cows or no cows, I don't believe that we have enough knowledge to accurately deduce why they'd be mutilating our cows (assuming that they are), considering that we don't understand anything about their psychology, or the social system from whence they came. Moreover, we know nothing about their physiology to be able to presume that they'd need the cows for sustenance (Probably the least logical argument of the bunch).

The fact is, we've already made far too many assumptions to get to this point in the argument to be able to make any sort of accurate conclusion as to causality, in my humble opinion.

I think we should find answers to the more important questions before we start worrying about why they seem to fancy the mutilation of livestock.

It seems that this post was not read or at least not taken to heart by many that posted after it. Instead, many of those posters go flying off in all directions. So, I'll cause it to appear again.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You are going to hear an awful lot of unsubstantiated twaddle on this thread Whipsandchainsamerica. You have posed a question that only has one realistic answer. We just do not know.
No body has ever been able to question the perpetrators of one of these incidents before , certainly not as a matter of public record. Without doing so, we cannot prove either way exactly who is responsible for these mutilations.
Of course I am not suggesting that there might be a terran culprit for these mutilations, since as we all know there is no forensic evidence to support there ever having been anyone or anything (including carrion animals) at the sites of the body dumps, save for the animals themselves, and therefore it cannot have been anything with which we are familiar, since all living things that we know of leave physical traces, especialy in rural areas where even foot prints are left (where of course in urban areas theres less ground that would take an impression of the foot).
What I am saying, is that there is no way to find out what aliens have done this. The assumption that it was the greys, is as frankly brainless as the suggestion that it was the tooth fairy , since (I hate to repeat myself but its essential that the messege be got across somehow) THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND! The only thing that we CAN say for sure is that mankind is not the culprit, and neither is any animal of which science is aware, because all possible culprits from this planet would leave footprints, fibres , scraps of evidence all of which could be traced eventualy back to a perpetrator. The very lack of evidence in every case of this kind is what leads us to believe that they are carried out by extraterrestrials, but we cannot know which ones, and suggestions saying otherwise are baseless in the extreme!!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I might get flamed for this but owell. I think they mutilate our animals and abduct humans because they want to be able to make bodies of there own like ours so they are taking reproductive organs from animals and abducting humans. But the truth is no one knows.
edit on 31-12-2010 by shamaniski because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamaniski
I might get flamed for this but owell. I think they mutilate our animals and abduct humans because they want to be able to make bodies of there own like ours so they are taking reproductive organs from animals and abducting humans. But the truth is no one knows.
edit on 31-12-2010 by shamaniski because: (no reason given)

This is correct.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think it could be for environmental concerns. Maybe somehow they are testing to find any affects or changes to DNA due to pollution.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have a not-so-complete theory.

I don't believe it's aliens. I believe it's a shadow government of some sort.

I think there's a correlation between crop circles (grain) and cows (who might be ingesting it) although they are miles (countries) a part.

Again, I know there's a whole blank space in between but I do believe it's connected.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I've thought about the black-op government theory, but wouldn't it just be easier for the government to own their own cows and do the testing?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Wow, I'd definately love to see info surrounding the Majestic 12 member and the mutilation. I remember seeing a video on Youtube a while back about some guy who was found in the woods after being reported missing for a number of weeks. His body (like the cattle) was missing an anus, mouth and eyes. The disections were so precise that only a surgeon would have been able to do it. The strangest thing about it were that there were small punture wounds symetrically around his body... not sure if it is the same thing you're on about but I'll try and find a link. The video involved a retired police detective and stuff.

Back on subject slightly. Hopefully what I'm going to explain next might bring us full circle to the mutilations and possible MJ12.

The reason for the mutilations? I think the closest answer we'll get involves Paul Bennewitz. A friend of his was adement she was abducted by aliens and sent to an Underground base in New Mexico (sound familiar with Dulce slightly?). There she saw tanks of human AND cattle remains. CREEPY HUH?

Regardless of whether this woman was off her nut or not, Bennewitz when about investigating the area and found further evidence of mutilations and took loads of pictures. Dulce seems to have been a hotspot for Cattle Mutilation around this time, here's on Wikipedia about Dulce and Cattle Mutilation:

Theories of government involvement in cattle mutilation have been further fueled by "black helicopter" sightings near mutilation sites. On April 8, 1979, three police officers in Dulce, New Mexico, reported a mysterious aircraft which resembled a U.S. military helicopter hovering around a site following a wave of mutilation which claimed 16 cows. On July 15, 1974, two unregistered helicopters, a white helicopter and a black twin-engine aircraft, opened fire on Robert Smith Jr. while he was driving his tractor on his farm in Honey Creek, Iowa. This attack followed a rash of mutilations in the area and across the nearby border in Nebraska.[12][28][34] The reports of "helicopter" involvement have been used to explain why some cattle appear to have been "dropped" from considerable heights.

Here's a video about the above.

THIS IS WHERE IT GET'S INTERESTING...

All this info was passed to Bill Moore, who at a later point in his life exposed MJ12, informed the MUFON of various Disinformation tactics he used on Bennewitz to convice people that poor old Bennewitz was insane. The funny thing about this? Moore was part of the MJ12.

My thought? Aliens are not responsible for ALL cattle mutilations, but shady organisations (like the poster above me believes also). The link between MJ12 and cattle mutilation is very strong. Hence my interest in your original statement.

Full circle

edit on 3-1-2011 by SchoolProject because: typo
would have annoyed me keeping it there. Also updated with videos and quotes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join