It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple way to beat the TSA and end their power hunger.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Run Away. No joke. And not in the traditional sense. What I mean is, we should look at history. Throughout history, the final solution to an unbeatable foe that won't listen was to simply leave and become better then them.

In this case, we will have to go more abstract, for we do not have new continents to run away to and build a new nation on. Instead, we should use the tools at our disposal. Let us fight fire with fire. Or in this case, beat technology with technology. There are many ways to escape the airport. Skype, Train, boat, car, email, youtube, etc etc. So very many. Put the spike into them. We have only one way to beat this, and that is to make it irrelevant. I beg you to listen to reason and simply pretend they do not exist. This was inspired by I think a good example from the good old King Author series seen here. The witch is the tsa.

edit on 30-12-2010 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

When this might work for the TSA, sadly there are too many that require transport in short order. There's no time to wait for boats...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
reply to post by Gorman91

When this might work for the TSA, sadly there are too many that require transport in short order. There's no time to wait for boats...

And thus there will come to be a great division between the masses and the few. Even so, it is said that a "great crowd" will come out of this victorious.

Keep the encouragement and good ideas coming, Gorman.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Innocence is a highly over-rated commodity.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I totally agree, I have been refusing to fly for around 4 years now and I live in Europe. Not only do I feel sick for a few days after flying I just feel abused when I fly, so I don't.
All my family laugh and take the p*ss, but my partner supports me (although she still flies).

This year we moved from Finland to Malta, I took 2 ferries, 4 trains and about 4 days to do it. It was slightly more expensive but I took 60kgs of belongings met some fantastic people and took in some amazing scenery. There nothing like going through Austria to Italy on an old train winding through the Alps, tiring but fantastic experience.

And the bonus was I got my passport checked once, no ques, no intrusive searching or probing questions and no sick feeling for days after. Plus the lesser evils to the environment. I stand by my decision and defend it thoroughly when mocked.

I hope more people start to travel this way, life is not about saved time and money.

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Great example. Sometimes the way forward involves taking a step back.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Do you ever think that maybe they don't WANT Americans traveling?
I do - I mean with gas and the TSA and mandatory checkpoints and all that.
You can't maybe monitor people as closely if they travel. They might have a conversation you can't hear, or they might go someplace and see something better than the govt. is offering.

I am not sure - and it might just be coming together that way without that intention.

I know people that are AFRAID to talk about wikileaks too.
Scared to travel, scared to talk....not sure what it is coming to, this new world...ORDER.

I feel like I live in a messy house and I like my house the way it is, cluttered but comfortable and I can find my stuff.
Then someone came in with white gloves and totally cleaned the place up for me. They threw out a lot of stuff that I liked best. Now I'm lost in my own home. I was happy with the old world and a lot less order.
edit on 31-12-2010 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Well you see. If people realized the entire universe was open to them, governments would be obsolete. Because any bad government would just be abandoned. This realization has caused considerable fear for the governments. They know that within this century, anyone who doesn't like them will just plop out and leave.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
All the technology at our fingertips would not suffice a warm hug. I would walk a thousand miles or bust just to hug, to hold a loved one.

I haven't flown since 2002.

I'll take my chances blowing through highway check-points.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I refuse to fly I haven't flown since 9/11. I refuse to go through that non sense. Take a train or a bus or get a group together and charter a private flight. Or just drive!
edit on 31-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
For those who have to fly ........

........ you can still make a statement.

4th Amendment Metallic ink-printed undershirts and underwear found here

new topics

top topics

join