It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member Pleased To Be Here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I found your forum a few days ago and could not resist signing up. I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with what I have seen here compared to other sites. I hope to share experiences/ideas with others here. Thanks for making this place!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Hello and welcome

Tell us a bit about yourself if you care to! I'm guessing your an Aussie?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Don't use cat avatars

only the elite on the site are allowed cat avatars....

other then that welcome

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Welcome !! Enjoy the site and enjoy the world we live in

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I'm happy you've decided to join our ever growing community of Conspiracy Theorists among others

Take your time, look around and I hope you find what you are looking for. I look forward to your contributions on the boards!

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Hello everyone. I found your forum a few days ago and could not resist signing up. I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with what I have seen here compared to other sites. I hope to share experiences/ideas with others here. Thanks for making this place!

Welcome aboard Kanga. You can't be too thin skinned here, and there's lots of blowhards to blow outta the water too! This is debate central; we seek the truth as much as is humanly possible, but there is no shortage of nutcases and trolls.

Anyway, glad to welcome you. If you got any questions, feel free to PM someone other than me unless you are desperate, lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Welcome to our little corner of the net. Looking forward to seeing your posts and threads.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I am your average mother of two. A domestic engineer. (Read Homemaker lol)

I was born a raging conspiracy theorist or what I also like to call aware. I tend to believe nothing that I hear and a lot less than half of what I see.

Thanks for the welcome! And I almost forgot... I am not an aussie sadly.
I just have an affinity for their marsupials.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Note to self.... find nice kangaroo avatar to avoid ripping a hole in the space/time continuim that is ats by using my preffered Hello Kitty avatar. Whew! Disaster averted.

Thanks for your welcome as well. I think I will enjoy it here.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

Ahh! It is hard not to on both counts, eh? Thanks!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thanks Keeper. There is certainly enough info here to keep me looking for quite a while. I look forward to digging through and contributing to it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Trust me I've been here for a few years and I haven't read 2% of the threads in here.

It's really ridiculous considering there are about 10 millions unique posts...

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I'm certainly not Elite and no one has ever informed me of this cat rule before

If you do want a kangaroo you can use this one if you wish, he's cute

edit on 30-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. They got it all here on ATS Chemtrails NWO Reptillians Nibiru 2012 Aliens and every thing else
in this wacky stew which is ATS.
They also got the best people to see through the dis-info and downright bull ca-ca
enjoy your stay

edit on 30-12-2010 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Welcome aboard Kanga. You can't be too thin skinned here, and there's lots of blowhards to blow outta the water too! This is debate central; we seek the truth as much as is humanly possible, but there is no shortage of nutcases and trolls.

Anyway, glad to welcome you. If you got any questions, feel free to PM someone other than me unless you are desperate, lol.

I think I may be ready to hold my own
And I can just imagine the trolls that must wander through here on an hourly basis. The truth of anything is all any of us could ask for. Those who look generally find it. Thanks for your warm welcome and warning. I will be aware.

BTW, I was going to pm you about how to put together this Ikea dining set.... any help there? Just kidding. Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Thanks Klassified! Judging from the membership and post count here it may be your little "half" of the net.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I love him!! Thank you so much. I will put him up as soon as I figure out how. lol

I am not sure if I can't find the option because I am operating wholly on a ppc right now or not. I have some searching to do.

I saved it and he will be up soon. And I am still scared of the ramifications of using my patty cake princess cat photo.... :p

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You are right. After days of reading I haven't scratched the surface or been able to keep up with the new threads. I suppose one has to pick favorite subjects and stick mostly to those. But there is no mistaking the fact that the massive amount of information available here is amazing!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Welcome Im excited to hear about your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Noooo! Not the dreaded chemtrails! An element of one of my favorite occrences this year as a matter of fact.

Thank you for your welcome as well Elahrairah. Everyone here has been exceedingly nice.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join