It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adrian Salbuchi 2011 Forcast: An End Run Towards World Government (videos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I do not know if you have heard this man talk before, but these videos were inspiring to me. I had not heard of him myself until about 30 minutes ago, but wanted to share his beautifully articulate thoughts with you.

I still haven't learned to imbed on this smart phone...so maybe one of you will be so kind as to help a fellow member out.

Thank you in advance!

Part 1 of 2 ... 2011 Forcast: An End Run Towards World Government

www.youtube.com...

Part 2

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12/30/10 by staciebee because: to correct links and title

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

edit on 12/30/10 by staciebee because: learning ATS

edit on 12/30/10 by staciebee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Just trying to figure things out...

edit on 12/30/10 by staciebee because: trying to learn how to embed.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Thank you for finding this and sharing. I've listened to over half of it and his heart is in the right place. We must stand up for what we have left of our sovereignty. This era we are in will be reviewed in history hundreds of years from now. Let's give them something to remember.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Most people who spend any time researching the state of the world can see there are some very significant and serious problems going on. I do agree with most of what Adrian say's but still a few little issues. As for a one world currency I can see how it could relive a lot of problems and conflicts in the current financial system, but for how it is created and distributed the current money system needs a global review to cut out the corruption. As for a world government there are a lot of issues that affect the world and there needs some global coordination to effectively confront it. If the same closed door power games that have destroyed the integrity of the white house continue then I would prefer a quick death to the slow, drawn out pain that is killing civilised society.

I applaud him on his courage and integrity to stand up and say 'enough!'. He is also right where the power to confront these challenges rest with the growing political awareness of the people. Ignorance may be bliss, but it also suicide in these challenging times.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Good find Adrian knows his facts very well and he's very thought provoking i'm gonna buy his book, i agree with his statement about TPTB trying to stage a religious event or alien contact right on point i'v talked about this for awhile and make no mistake about this they have the technology to do so the more people like him the better, again good find.
edit on 31-12-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

I thought so to...right on point. And I thought he'd make a mighty fine ATSer!

new topics

top topics

join