It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto, Blackwater And Wikileaks - The Conspiracy is Real!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I found this article on another site, and thought it would fit in here. The Monsanto / Blackwater - Xe connection is real, and fairly well verified via fairly recent Wikileaks disclosures.

See it here:

www.naturalnews.com...

To quote the US ambassador to France, Craig Stapleton:

"Europe is moving backwards not forwards on this issue with France playing a leading role, along with Austria, Italy and even the [European] Commission... Moving to retaliation will make clear that the current path has real costs to EU interests and could help strengthen European pro-biotech voice."

Stapleton goes on to state in the leaked communique:

"Country team Paris recommends that we calibrate a target retaliation list that causes some pain across the EU (emphasis mine) since this is a collective responsibility, but that also focuses in part on the worst culprits. The list should be measured rather than vicious and must be sustainable over the long term, since we should not expect an early victory..."

You hafta read a little farther down to see how the Blackwater contractors are most likely employed in "causing some pain" in the EU.

"measured, rather than vicious" retaliation .... What the hell does that mean? Does it mean a few strategic assassinations, or does it mean media smear campaigns, or does it mean american Union-style thuggery? A few unexplained fires at the homes of opponents, slashed tires, etc.

This stuff is stunning, and is clearly indicative as to how Obama operatives do business.

I'm surprised Stapleton hasn't yet been asked to leave the european continent over this kind of stuff.

I look forward to your thoughts.
edit on 30/12/2010 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Monsanto has been in bed with Xe for some time.
Monsanto also has a great interest in the seed bank on the island of spitzbergen.
I think the use of Xe mercinaries to protect this facility is part of the plot.
From what i heard Monsanto has bought an interest or all of Xe.....and it is concievable they will employ them in nefarious ways to usher in the use of their deadly harvest of bio engineered foods.
If corporations can be armed and indeed own armies, it stands to reason that our citizens militia will evenutually face them across more than one picket line or field of contention.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The stories and the results have been around for a while, good to see that wikileaks is helping to narrow down where the conflicts of interest and channels of corruption are.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Obama operatives; so the corporations work for the PR guy then?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The most interesting thing about these leaked communiques is the United States' Ambassador to France Stapleton, with great relish and aplomb indicated a desire, willingness and intent to inflict "pain" on nation-states that are in disagreement with the genetic doctrines of the companies in bed with the obama administration.

Imagine that! A supposedly dignified representative of the people of the United States speaking in this manner about our allies.

I have to ask the question again...what did he mean by "measured but vicious retaliation"? Damn!!

new topics

top topics

join