It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's this On Nickelodeon????Must Read!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
House of Anubis????
WHOA, isn't this odd to be airing something like this to children? It sounds and smells of Illuminati indoctination! But I thought they were an exclusive club and only a handful of people are allowed all that wealth and control of all our lives?

I'm so confused!
Anyway you can watch the trailer here, let me know what you ATSers think!
House of Anubis Trailer
And check out the url Nickutopia.com, WTF?

edit on 30-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: title change

edit on 30/12/2010 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Oh Cool!

I'm a bit tired of Dora and Kai Lan.

Nikelodeon actually has a lot of interesting and varied teen shows.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I saw a teaser commercial for House of Anubis today - it's just simple introductory material, if anything.

This type of broadcasting is not new to Nickelodeon.

In the early/mid 1980's (when they first appeared on the American Cable Circuit) two of the main shows were:

The Third Eye.
and
Tommorow People.

I'm sure it will reach it's intended audience.

edit on 12/30/10 by GENERAL EYES because: clarification

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Letting children in on it is one of the earliest, most efficacious indoctrination tricks. You've heard the club where children learn to barter their innocence for future stardom? It begins as a foil to draw attention to their talent, their innocence, but it ends in them selling their naughty bits while everyone crowds into line, waiting for it. They start to strip, to perform, as soon as they approach legal age. It ends in typical 'jew marries millionaire goyim starlet'. The riches they bring in are sufficient to guarantee a long lived financial dynasty. I dare to suggest that this 'link' is so strong that pedo bear likely never misses a performance.

The mickey mouse club.
edit on 30-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: Hi kids!

edit on 30-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
cool way of introducing teens to the glamorous life of living in a secret society i think

nothing to do with illuminati in my opinion because i dont think illuminati exist

nothing more than glamorizing secret societies? haha

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

what seems to be wrong with this? It's a children's show geared towards an adult theme of the mysteries. If you haven't noticed, they ancient mysteries are quite main stream now. Shows like decoded, conspiracy theory, Ancient Aliens, all the shows that explore the unexplained. Why not a show using that theme? It seems only logical. If this is what people want to see, why not give them what they want? You are here for more than just the adds. ATS has a following for a good reason.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

WOW where was I when tomorrow people were on Nick? That sounds quite interesting, as does the third eye one too. I wonder if HULU runs this?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

While I make dinner, my kids will watch some toons on the stupid box.

I am often completely taken aback by the dark inuindos and NWO talk in these programs. Of course to the kids it's just mindless jibber-jabber, but to someone who has read on these subjects for many years, it's freaky to say the least. Dragonball Z and Avatar, the Last Airbender are two that come to mind that cleverly incorporate dark majik speak into their toons. Makes me wonder what seeds are being planted in my boys' subconscious.

I try to limit toon time due to that along with the mindless blather that I feel is created with the bend to dumb them down.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It's not the first time

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2644440e615c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You need to read my thread from the other day:

House of Anubis

I was so outraged when I first heard the commercial that I rushed over and made a thread about it!

I got my butt chewed, so I left it alone. Glad to see it's getting some fresh attention.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

i am with you , i think some people have their tin hats way too tight, must you actually find problems with everythinggood gawd people, maybe the big world wide conspiracy is making people so paranoid they think its weird their own shadow seems to be following them.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

House of Anubis

I was so outraged when I first heard the commercial that I rushed over and made a thread about it!

I got my butt chewed, so I left it alone. Glad to see it's getting some fresh attention.

So sorry never even saw your thread...heh I guess use of the search button would have been a smart idea. oops. I really just saw this for the first time today and as I have children I thought this was the first time they aired this trailer, I must've missed it the other day.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
reply to post by network dude

i am with you , i think some people have their tin hats way too tight, must you actually find problems with everythinggood gawd people, maybe the big world wide conspiracy is making people so paranoid they think its weird their own shadow seems to be following them.

Really!!!!!

I sit and watch these shows with my grandkids. Remember the "old days" of imagination and role playing?

These shows are just fun and imaginative.

I have a much bigger problem with the boarding high school that they're always drinking coffee.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes I don't really see the problem with it either, childrens programs always have stereotypical good and evil sides and an Egyptian theme makes for some good creepy imagery and situations.

I notice it's set in an English boarding school
I'm assuming at least one of the kids is going to be called Jocasta and own a pony

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

House of Anubis

Indeed...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join