It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Montage of Things to Come 2010/2011.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This is a video montage video called "OLS When The Hammer Comes Down-2010". This has a little bit of everything, some things you may be aware of and some that may be new. Being aware in the coming year is what research, sharing and even ATS is all about.

I would like peoples take on the video, as I am concerned with us possibly losing grip of "all" things, as we can sometimes lose focus. I placed this in this forum, as I think it relates to our "policies" and the "madness" within.

Warning. This may bother some, but we all need to be aware.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The first 20 seconds of the video were good, then it just falls apart.

There is no need to put up some kind of false warning stating that the video may bother some.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
The first 20 seconds of the video were good, then it just falls apart.

There is no need to put up some kind of false warning stating that the video may bother some.

The reason for the warning is that there is violence, and I am aware that others may not be bothered, but some are. So not to be inconsiderate, I added the warning, what doesn't bother you, may bother someone else, anyone can ignore the warning if they choose.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Personally, I think it's a good video as a whole. At the same time it depends on the depth of understanding of the person watching it, as to what they will get out of it. And I'm not talking about intelligence. I'm talking about a persons level of awareness of current events behind the current events. I guess what I'm trying to say is, this video will make more sense to folks here at ATS because most of us keep up with whats going on in the world, and are more aware than the average joe out there. For the average person, it's just another news clip. They don't even know a rabbit hole exists, let alone anything about its depth. S&F.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The video is mostly pretty good with a summary of a lot of the messed stuff from 2010. However I think the whole sheep thing was played a little too heavy handed, especially with the stuff with the Air Jordans. If you want to get more people to look at it I would have edited it more in the style that the MSM uses as it tends to be more effective on the sheeple.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What is the charge for slapping a Representative? Simple assault?

I wanted to beat the # out of the guy. Little green men.

Do these reps get instructions on what to say when being interviewed by conspiracy factualists?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
What is the charge for slapping a Representative? Simple assault?

I wanted to beat the # out of the guy. Little green men.

Do these reps get instructions on what to say when being interviewed by conspiracy factualists?

Yeah that part seemed to upset me the most. They now realize that people are waking up to the tyranny they thought they could hide forever. I think the other most disturbing thing was the swings and slides at the camp. Even though it has been rumored that these places exist, I never really thought there would be kids there, maybe I just blocked that out.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well if those fences and people do not exist how could anyone be charged for breaking them out?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I think that watching the entire video is a very scary perspective. I know that at times I get caught up in "recent news" and tend to either forget, or lose info. This put things in perspective for me to never forget, and widen my searches, as this tendency to sometimes lose focus can surprise people. I know I was surprised about the so called "child area", and even the Walmart security.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrormaster
The video is mostly pretty good with a summary of a lot of the messed stuff from 2010. However I think the whole sheep thing was played a little too heavy handed, especially with the stuff with the Air Jordans. If you want to get more people to look at it I would have edited it more in the style that the MSM uses as it tends to be more effective on the sheeple.

Actually the "sheep" is common in both explaining those who choose to follow others, as opposed to thinking outside the box.... also, the name of the account is "Out Live Sheep a.k.a OLS", so its not to weird to see them put sheep in their videos.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thought I would give this a bump. A refresh if you will for those that might have missed it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Good vid, gets me all fired up inside...Makes me want to start vlogging or maybe write that book I've been dreaming about

new topics

top topics

join