It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Frequencies In Pop Music?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Lately I have been listening to a lot of Harmonic Frequencies after reading about them on threads here on ATS. I am a total believer in them now after not really knowing anything about them(there is a ton of them on youtube). After a few weeks of listening to them in my spare time I have found myself in a happier and more ambitious state of mind.

That being said, aside from reading about and listening to them I have no musical background, and cannot decipher musical notes by ear at all(i have no idea which notes are what).

So now, if different frequencies are suppose to be able to alter our moods and state of mine, and since the music business is suppose to be heavily influenced apparently by the Illuminati, I was wondering then could pop music(not just bubble gum pop, I mean all pop music) be using certain frequencies to draw audiences? I wondered this after reading that Illuminati members listen to these frequencies because they are suppose to be key's to gaining success, etc. Does anyone know anything about this?

As an example I will use these two. Britney is suppose to be the former Illuminati 'princess' in the music business, and after being 'sacrificed and reborn' the new princess is Lady Gaga. I don't know exactly what my own definite conclusion is on this whole Illuminati music business thing, but facts do show that there is a ton of Illuminati reference in both their(and many others) music,videos,photo shoots, etc. Now does anyone know of the existence of huge pop songs using similar frequencies/tones? Toxic/Bad Romance/Gimme More/Pokerface/ Hit Me Baby.../Alejandro/Slave 4 U etc...

Adding to this example... I don't want to start the whole Madonna/Britney comparison as we all know by now Madonna is a leader and wrote all her own music(well most) and made her own business moves, while Britney was a born and bread pop start marionette produced by Disney Inc( and actually the only efficient model to date). But, regardless of whether Britney makes decisions or follows them, and peoples personal opinions it is undeniable at this point that she does share Madonna's staying power as seen with her 100 million+ albums sold and decade+plus continuing career. Anyhow has there ever been or does anyone know of similarities in these two music heavy weights hits?

I guess it doesn't have to be just these three mentioned pop stars, but could include many popular names. However I mentioned these three because of their supposed Illuminati connections.

So question, Illuminati frequencies in pop music? Could this be why so many songs that become huge massive hits can also be regarded as crap/meaningless songs to different people(mostly between generations). A little tid bit of info, the older you get you loose the ability to hear certain frequencies....

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well, long story short :

It depends which type of Illuminati you're referring to and what end result they're going after.

Frequencies are very powerful in engaging human beings, vibrations are - after all - inherent to all matter.

Check out the following example of "pop song" chord progressions:

So to answer, in short - YES, it's possible.
Find what works, and keep cranking it out.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
lol thanks this is a perfect clip. i guess it's true(Illuminati or not) that all pop music does stem from/borrow the same rhythm or sound. great reply
)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I'm no expert in music theory, but I believe the video above just points out a chord progression that is used a lot in a particular style of music that is particularly popular at this time.
The chords are C, G, Am, F.

When 12 bar blues was more popular nearly every song used the standard progression for that style which is E,A,E,B7,A,E,B7

I'm sure someone here knows more about music theory then me, please enlighten us!

I love the vid you posted by the way!

Just to add.. Journey rule!

edit on 30-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join