It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Fossils Allegedly Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here is a man with quite a startling discovery, (if its all real that is)

My name is Eric Kaesberg. I am a gold prospector by hobbie. And for some reason Un Known each site I went to dig for gold, I was finding these alienfaces on stones which I believe I have around 500 or so the largest being 19 inches in height 11inches wide to 1 inch in size."

Here is the original post:
www.alienexistence.com...

Here are the pix:
www.alienexistence.com...

The "fossils" that really do look like aliens are outstanding!

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The links don�t work...

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
the links worked for me,

I could see how one might see "aliens" in the rocks, still I wouldn't say thier fossils..

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I can't see anything in those pictures. They are all too blurry. There was only one in which I could make out a face.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
RIDICULOUS!!! It's a bunch of stupid rocks! You can tell your mind's eye to see almost anything in such amorphous shapes... such as clouds. However, when I see a cloud shaped like a rabbit I'm smart enough to know that it's still just a cloud... shaped like a rabbit. I've seen FOSSILS, REAL ones, and these ain't even close. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yeah, those pictures are just as bad as some ufo pics.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
RIDICULOUS!!! It's a bunch of stupid rocks! You can tell your mind's eye to see almost anything in such amorphous shapes... such as clouds. However, when I see a cloud shaped like a rabbit I'm smart enough to know that it's still just a cloud... shaped like a rabbit. I've seen FOSSILS, REAL ones, and these ain't even close. Sorry.

Well said

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Seen these on a TV program, i think. At first look, it looked like alien fossils, but after tests, it was proved human. Case Closed.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
looks like a pile of golden s**t to me

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
He just "happens" to keep finding alien fossils instead of gold? If it smells like bull#, looks like bull#, and feels like bull#...chances are, its...well, you know....

At least it was something new to talk about...

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Dude its just a bunch of rocks with varoius dets strategelcly placed. Im sure i can go out in my yard and find allmost identical ones.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm Author of AlienExistence.com and have a few words to add here.

After several contacts with Eric Kaesberg, I was sent some rock samples from the USA to the UK for analysis. There were 3 samples, 1 large one and two quite small pieces.

The larger of the rocks, although shaped like a head, did not appear to be any type of fossil. The rock was looked at by a friend who's hobby is fossil hunting and he says it wasnt no more than river rock he'd expect to find.

I'm not sure of Erics intentions in this but I have looked at the proof and it doesnt add up to much. Since presenting Eric with the facts, he seems to have abandoned AlienExistence.com and posted in various place looking for more support.

I have no more to add really but only to say the rocks I have in my possesion are not alien fossils and AlienExistence.com or myself do not make these claims.

Thankyou.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by SteveW]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I believe I've seen those photos before. I see nothing on them... just chunks of rocks or whatever they are.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I have seen these before and they look like what exactly?

A lump of rock?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I think that's that. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
i do remember a couple years ago my friends (who live in the deep, deep mountains, like appalachia) and i came across this large piece of sheet rock with these strange and creepy carvings that were really deep. sheet rock is a harder then normal rocks and it would take somthing really tough like a stone bit drill or somthing not available on this planet. and my friends nearest neighbors are about 25 miles away so i doubt it was a human

new topics

top topics

join