It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE R611R the truth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
reply to post by stewalters1

Nah no worries bud I know it was. Just messin with ya about the grannies too!

Maybe I will have a look sometime if I am not doing much. I walk my dog over that way quite a lot so will kepp my eyes out. Although as you said it was several years ago now.

Whatever it was it has probably moved on..... probably on Dartmoor or somewhere now!

All the best mate
edit on 4-1-2011 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

I am not suggesting what i have seen is still there!
And it was 3 yrs ago

I was suggesting that other things may have contributed to the incident i am trying my best to keep it down to earth, i just want people to look at the area and pick up on the scientific stuff!! if you get what i meen.

I have looked at military issue gilly suits as a possibility.

I just hate when people discredit me based on lack of evidence, i thought if they actually went to site i would take the criticism allot more constructively.

Dont get me started on dartmoor or bodmin ......... ONLY JOKING

edit on 28/12/2010 by stewalters1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

OK i won't call you toon boy from now on sorry if it upsets you.

Your wrong about your theory though.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Cool post OP. I have read all three of your posts on this incident and I am usually one of those prove it guys. In this case I have to say I just believe you and I'll tell everyone else why. 1. I see no agenda or need for attention. 2. There isn't anyone on ATS that could provide proof of such an event had this happened to them. 3. You come off very grounded in your memory and have been defending yourself with class. 4. You don't seem to be telling people what they want to hear or how they expect to hear it like a hoaxer. I just want to encourage you to stick with these folks. They too are looking for answers to something as am I. S+F

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EricLintScD

Originally posted by van001
reply to post by EricLintScD

who is "they"?

This will be my last post because this subject really does not interest me but I will give you a lead and you can do your own research if you're that interested, research a company called Qinetiq.

Kindest regards.

Eric.
edit on 4-1-2011 by EricLintScD because: (no reason given)

Noone researched QINETIQ.Among other stuff they are involved in Defence technology

www.qinetiq.com...

space

QinetiQ has a long and prestigious record in space technology, space missions, remote sensing and Geographical Information Systems (GIS) that dates back through our parent organisations to the 1950s. QinetiQ plays a key role as prime and sub-contractor in many of the UK and European space programmes.

www.qinetiq.com...

and Clinical trial services

www.qinetiq.com...

Full list of their capabilities(as they put it)....Very busy guys....

www.qinetiq.com...#

Anyway the wikipedia article on Qinetiq has some interesting info besides the general blah blah

Former Central Intelligence Agency Director George Tenet served as an independent non-executive director to Qinetiq's Board between October 2006 and January 2008

en.wikipedia.org...

Well i don't know about you people but a company with their hands in so many projects,can easily have their hands on other tasks that are not to be announced in their site.I know i'm a paranoid person,but i have a feeling that there is more to qinetiq than meets the eye.
Pretty interesting.Thanks mr Eric for the tip.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

The Company does seem to be involved in allot of things dont they. I have known about them for a while (i was planning to work for them at one stage)

Not sure if there is any connections to my experience though but you never know.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
reply to post by an0maly33

nah, i just have a pretty good memory. i didn't say he's not telling the truth, it just seems unlikely to be a coincidence - unlikely doesn't mean impossible - but if it's not a coincidence, then he's making it all up, possibly with help of some others. ATS is getting full of BS everytime something really important happens... birds in canada and arkansas, fish in arkansas and brazil... is EBE R611R a distraction? perhaps. or perhaps i'm wrong, but still - i didn't say that this IS a hoax. i've said it MAY be a hoax. i've asked for some simple evidence, like a photo of some papers confirming who he is and that he was working there - and that happened when he didn't even bother to read the link provided, then read it but downplayed it - so i guess i've had the reason to ask, after all why should we trust everyone or why should we spend our time to verify credibility of someone that is available, answers questions and may provide proof in very short time, saving others a lot of work? everyone is looking for answers, aggressive stance will get him nowhere, neither will calling me a toon boy.

over and out
edit on 4-1-2011 by jedi_hamster because: i don't need a reason.

My point stands that you're apparently not getting it though. We're not trying to prove or debunk anything here. He was looking for information. That may have changed now with offers to visit the site, but initially that's all it claimed to be.

I once started a thread that was similar - I wanted information/people to share experiences. I got nothing, actually, which is preferable to people trying to rip my story apart in an attempt to get me to prove something. Even if it's completely BS, the point is to contribute something. If you don't care to contribute or be constructive in some way then why waste your time posting?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The offer to go to site is actually for information also,

as i explained earlier, if people came to site then they could actually look at the area in a scientific manner. there might be a lighting issue or a random breed of animal, i think that all of these are not contributes to what i have seen, do you see what i am getting at?

The guy who was very critical of my thread would of been ideal to go to site with because he would look at all possible contributing factors in a view to discredit me but as a result he may actually find something that could give me answers.

I hope i am making sense, i am typing this whilst on the telephone trying to win a business deal !!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

in a way, i understand your stance. still, you're wrong. if the information posted is true or not, is the most important thing here - there's a hoax forum for bs, posting lies elsewhere is a waste of other's time. after all, ATS is supposed to be about truth, not about fairytales. sure, one can help without giving a damn if the information provided is true or not, but i'm one of those that don't like reading bs, and as far as i can ignore the thread (which i'm almost doing), i can ask for some proof as well. also, i wouldn't even bother posting here, if not the fact that i've found that strange coincidence with EBE R611R and B1-66ER. i've asked for more information when my question was downplayed twice, and at that point he became aggressive. if he doesn't care if people believe in it or not, why 'the truth' in thread title and why aggressive stance when someone asks simple question? why should i check his background, knowing only his name, if even that name can be fake? why can't he provide simple photo of some damn piece of paper, that would rise his credibility significantly? ATS is worth as much as much truth is in it. if this is a hoax, it belongs to hoax forum and nowhere else. also, i wouldn't even bother to post all this, but your claims that it doesn't matter if it's true story or not, are simply wrong. he posted it to get help, and i understand that. what you don't seem to understand (and neither does he) is that it's a two-way agreement. you're getting help, but you're providing help as well, in a form of information. true information, because truth is the most important thing on ATS.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

You must be a Toon Boy to have come up with that original post.
You have no substance in linking the numbers and letters that way. I have come to terms with negative input and criticism.

However, to come up with that theory is ridiculous, you may think that my experience is ridiculous and i except that.

You bang on about the truth and that you don't believe me, that is ok with me, i have no use for your input on this matter unless you actually come up with something of interest don't post.
Think you should try and focus on something that your interested in.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewalters1
reply to post by Expat888

No the conditions were normal although it was around -4 and this thing was just skin and bone the light conditions were bad but i was in the forrest, didn't notice any smell either and i was wearing my gas detector and it was bleeping at normal rate.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Well the call with henry wasn't that informing, it turns out he was interviewed by the military involving an exercise they were conducting on furzey island, Henry had been working on the island and was checking a control unit at the south side of furzey. Henry told me that he heard a rustle in the bushes and fearing it was a trapped deer he went to investigate and was told to "F OFF" by i man dressed in black with cammo paint on his face. This was common for us at the time, if we came across the special boat service or the SAS they were always that angry at being spotted they would tell us to # off.
Henry said he just got on with what he was doing and went back to the control room.
He said the next day he had a visit by the MOD and they asked him very similar questions to the ones they asked me written on my thread.
I asked how he new it was my thread and he said simply because stewalters1 is your profile name and steve walters is your name. He said it wasn't difficult to put 2 and 2 together lol
So before the people who try and discredit me (you know who you are) try and pick up on how he new it was me now you know.

So to cut it short it wasn't that informative but thats life. Although i asked henry to see if anyone else has had any experience he declined the task.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey

Nah no worries bud I know it was. Just messin with ya about the grannies too!

Maybe I will have a look sometime if I am not doing much. I walk my dog over that way quite a lot so will kepp my eyes out. Although as you said it was several years ago now.

Whatever it was it has probably moved on..... probably on Dartmoor or somewhere now!

All the best mate
edit on 4-1-2011 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

I am not suggesting what i have seen is still there!
And it was 3 yrs ago

I was suggesting that other things may have contributed to the incident i am trying my best to keep it down to earth, i just want people to look at the area and pick up on the scientific stuff!! if you get what i meen.

I have looked at military issue gilly suits as a possibility.

I just hate when people discredit me based on lack of evidence, i thought if they actually went to site i would take the criticism allot more constructively.

Dont get me started on dartmoor or bodmin ......... ONLY JOKING

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

You stated in your OP, and I quote: "I couldnt leave it alone so i got the light and went out to investigate"

How could you have bad lighting conditions with a light? Hmm..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

You stated in your OP, and I quote: "I couldnt leave it alone so i got the light and went out to investigate"

How could you have bad lighting conditions with a light? Hmm..

Simply because i was using a very small tourch, The well sites and platforms are well lighted using flood lights and so on, we only carried small flashlights in order to light up control point meter readings.

What i didn't write in the initial posting is that i never eaven had chance to turn the flaslight on.
If your trying to nit pick than be my guest.

I have said all i can on this, cant prove it. So feel free to ask what you want but don't try an nit pick

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Don't tell me to "not nit pick" when you come on a site claiming you encountered some other being with not a single shred of physical proof. Do you think you'd be the first person to make up some BS story? Please...there's nothing wrong with analyzing your story and finding faults in your claims.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Don't tell me to "not nit pick" when you come on a site claiming you encountered some other being with not a single shred of physical proof. Do you think you'd be the first person to make up some BS story? Please...there's nothing wrong with analyzing your story and finding faults in your claims.

Yes, but you're not exactly incisive, are you?

Go troll another thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stellify

You're funny. It was a valid question.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

reply to post by stellify

You're funny. It was a valid question.

It was a valid question and i answerd it, the "hmm" at the end of your post is what made me think your just a nit pick thread cruiser!

And than you kick off because i said please don't nit pick, and said i am claiming to of seen another worldly being ...... no i said a creature and if you read the thread i also state that i have no clue what it was and asked for information that anyone might have on it. May be not word for word but that's what i ment.

But thanks anyway

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I said being. Not other worldly, and I did not dismiss your response after you addressed my question. There's just too many people with BS stories to be able to tell the real from the fake, so I was analyzing your story for any inconsistencies. Is that wrong of me? That is the only one I found, and you addressed it. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join