It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE R611R the truth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
For all the disbelievers - you have a point. There is no evidence.

However - how would you expect anyone to gather evidence at a time like that?

What would be acceptable evidence and how should the author of the thread gathered it?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewalters1

Originally posted by KingDoey
Wareham is just up the road from me, (in fact i used to go out with a bird that lived there). Just for those of you who are not familar with the South Coast; Wareham is commonly known around here as a retirement area for pensioners.

The majority of people living there are over 60.

SO WHAT YOUR SAYING HERE IS THAT YOUR A GRANNY GRABBER!!!

Perhaps Op what you saw was a granny that got lost on a late night walk? "5ft, weak looking and lurched?"

OAP

Debunked.

Im out
edit on 4-1-2011 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2011 by KingDoey because: spelling

What on earth are you talking about? I am just saying that what you described sounds to me like what an old dear in the woods would look like.

There are women younger than 60 there, I am just saying in general.

How does that make me a granny grabber you donut.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by EricLintScD
Dear member.

What you witnessed was a biologically engineered creature/human/animal (something). This isn't public knowledge and i was very reluctant to post this, what you witnessed wasn't an ET.

Kindest regards.

Eric.

You say you were reluctant to post this information, so I understand you may not want to say anything more - but I wonder if you would be willing to explain what EBER611R means - what EBE stands for, for example, the significance of 611, etc.?

Hello,

I was reluctant because this isn't my natural field of science, I study climate change and have done so mostly for the past 30 years but during those 30 years I have side tracked in to other fields, I've worked with a large mixture of different companies over the past 30 years including the MOD at abbey wood Filton, I'm originally from Bristol but I'm currently back at university (yes even at my age).

Most of the time it's not what you know it's who you know and over the years I've got to get to know some very interesting people, some very knowledgeable people and some very scary people, a lot goes on behind closed doors that the public are unaware of and in my honest opinion I wouldn't be surprised if the government were also unaware of some of the things, I'm not saying for one second I've been involved with some UFO or other unworldly black project but I know people who so called have, these are the sort of people that do their shopping online and get it delivered to a PO box and never see the light of day unless its through the window of their basement apartment.

You will never see evidence of anything like this simply because they do not allow evidence to exist, even if i was in the position to bring you evidence, i would never risk my family or my own life just to post a picture on a conspiracy forum that people will rip apart and call fake, it's just not worth it.

I'm not sure what EBE stands for, but i know that the number represents that... a number, like when a person goes to prison he gets his own unique number, it's the same thing, and I also know that the words EBE are closely associated with biologically engineered beings, I've never heard ET's mentioned with EBE, that might just be something made up on the internet.

Kindest regards.

Eric.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

YOU HAVE MY NAME TOON BOY YOU GO DO THE LEG WORK!!!!
I SAID BEFORE I AM HERE FOR ANSWERS I AM NOT HERE ON CHARGE!!

Why cant you come up with something good that helps me rather than referencing my experience to a fooking cartoon !!!!!
you really are clutching at sraws
edit on 28/12/2010 by stewalters1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ok i am a busy man and i have spent enough time on this subject, if somebody had any information i would of heard by now.

It seems all i have done is defend myself which is not my cup of tea at all.

Its fair to say that this subject is going stagnant and i am getting nowhere.

I will keep looking in from time to time on this but feel it will be to no avail.

edit on 28/12/2010 by stewalters1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
In the UFO Community.. "EBE" stands for EXTRATERRESTRIAL BIOLOGICAL ENTITIES (such as "J Rod")
For those that seem unfamiliar with the term.
However.. Interesting train of thought that it could also mean ENGINEERED BIOLOGICAL ENTITIES.

Sorry for the Quick reply but need to head to work.
I plan on following this thread, Because there are just somethings that you have to take without "Hard Evidence" and the OP seems very consistant and has not changed nor added to the original story.

Thank You again for sharing.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EricLintScD

who is "they"?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Perhaps the reason the MIB (or however you prefer to refer to them) knew about your encounter is because EBE R611R reported it. Or reported to his next in command, who then reported to whoever the appropriate human is. (Likely military). Who's to say the extraterrestrials and humans are not working together at some level? I think they are. Very cool story! If you are interested in finding out what happened during those two hours of missing time you should consider regression therapy. (Hypnosis). I sure as heck would. I can't help but wonder why you were allowed to keep any memory of it all. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by van001

who is "they"?

This will be my last post because this subject really does not interest me but I will give you a lead and you can do your own research if you're that interested, research a company called Qinetiq.

Kindest regards.

Eric.
edit on 4-1-2011 by EricLintScD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricLintScD

Originally posted by van001

who is "they"?

This will be my last post because this subject really does not interest me but I will give you a lead and you can do your own research if you're that interested, research a company called Qinetiq.

Kindest regards.

Eric.
edit on 4-1-2011 by EricLintScD because: (no reason given)

Ok that got me back! lol

I know you said its your last post (i said i was leaving the thread) but could you answer me a question?
Have you done some freelance work for this company in reference to an energy loss assessment on their offices and production warehouses for grant purpose and to establish funding using BMS?

If you have were you invited to work on a project involving heat exchangers in combat vehicles, Under camouflaged conditions?

There is a point to my asking this

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here is one for TOON BOY,
Eric has just posted that on qinetiq, I remember seeing this before just after my interview with the MOD, i was on the driveway and picked up a business card that had been dropped by somebody. It had a name and telephone number on it and the company name was Qinetiq. I threw it away but the name stuck in my head and i did some research on them and made a few contacts along the way (i was trying to get a job with them)

Found some interesting things out about some projects they were involved in but nothing related to alien stuff, I never spoke of my experience.

The coincidence is that it was my neighbour who worked for them and he droped the card but it's interesting how eric picked that company to post.

This is a coincidence TOON BOY

I still think i know eric but can't find anything in my contacts with his name on. l

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
what i mean is that we have 3 possible explanations:

1. EBE R611R - B1-66ER similarity is pure coindicence
2. men in black were watching animatrix or animatrix creators got some ideas from men in black
3. you're an animatrix fan with too much time at hand, so you've made it up

seriously, neither the thread title, nor your downplaying of these similarities when i pointed them out, helps your credibility.

you've said you're not working at BP anymore. make a photo of some papers confirming you've worked there, with blurred out sensitive details, but with the place and position being readable. otherwise you may be just another kid watching too many movies, noone knows.

Or you're so much of an animatrix fan that you're trying to matrix that stuff into other people's stories. Seriously, how did you even make that connection?

I got up at 9:05 today. I might take a nap at 5:09. WOOOO I must be lying because they're the same numbers. If you don't like the guy's story leave it alone and read other threads. What power has been bestowed upon you to be the final word on post authenticity - which isn't even the point here.

He's looking for answers for his own peace of mind. That's EXACTLY what I initially came here to do. I have no evidence for what happened to me, but I'm not out to prove it to anyone. I'm just continually gathering ideas that might explain things to MYSELF.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The OP opens a new thread where he give a offer to visit the place with him
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I find your story very intriguing. I don't see how such an encounter could ever be proven. At the same time I can see no motivation for you to make up this stuff. I don't know why debunkers have to always make personal attacks.

The story in many ways follows the typical alien abduction story, complete with a standard description of alien. I can't say if this make the story more or less credible, but I feel that you come off as an honest person, and are very open about the experience.

I would say time loss implies abduction. If you drain the batteries when you try to wear a watch, what about your cel phone? Then the story is complete with the MIB visit. Still it sounds credible for such an incredible story. The EBE line, however, is the weak part of the story. EBE is an acronym that originated on "X-Files", and so really puts a major dent in the stories credibility. Maybe that was the intention of the MIB guys, who knows.

x-files.wikia.com...

I find the Engineered Biological Entity concept to be hard to believe. I don't think humans have that technological capability yet. How does one explain the time loss. They would need the technology necessary to seamlessly remove two hours of your memory, without any apparent side effects. Again, I don't think we have that technology.

I would think extra-dimensional entity, or time traveler. This is why they are monitoring you. If this is real, and our governments are trying to figure out what is actually happening, then they are basically following established patterns. For some reason if it happens once, it will happen again. The bigger question then is, how did they know about this first encounter? Could it be that instruments that monitor the area picked up on this encounter? It sounds like this area is of interest to the military, so it may be heavily monitored for anything unusual.

That the government knew about this encounter implicates ET or Eng Being on maneuvers with the military, as you stated this is common in these areas, but why would it stop, and let you see it. Why wouldn't it just slip away and not give you a good look.

Here is a question. If you actually lost two hours of time, that would mean that you were out of communication for two hours. From your story, it sounds like they had strict rules for maintaining radio contact. How is it that they didn't send anyone out to check up on you during those lost two hours?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

Interesting story stewalters1. Why don't you go and see a hypnotist and have the hpnotist take you back into time and see what happened during the 2 hours you think you lost during the incident. I think whatever you would discover might be of great importance to you and possibly to others. This being may have made contact with you for a reason even though you just can't remember what happened during the 2 hours of contact.

This being may have left you with a way to contact it that you and the other two men don't know about. This being didn't hurt you, so you can't be afraid of it. Why don't you try contacting it with your mind for a couple hours in a relaxed state and see if you can make contact with the being and see if it has something it wants to communicate to you. See if it will meet you out by those woods again at a certain time and date that you have in mind. Don't take any weapons, because this being can read your mind if those two men are correct. Take your flashlight, that should be all that you need. Try to contact it through thoughts.

I admit this all sounds strange, but its worth a try. Maybe the being trusts you, that could be why the being met you in the first place. Maybe it wasn't coincidence that you met this being. Maybe you should go out to those woods, or as close to them as possible and try to make contact with the being again, not verbally out loud, but with your mind; keep tabs on your watch though, since you might make contact again and not realize it otherwise. It would be very interesting to make contact with a being from another planet.

I suspect that being put something pretty important in your mind for you to retrieve by hypnotism that he didn't want the others to know about until the right time approached. Now could be that time.

If those men knew the name of the creature and they knew its habits (communicating through thoughts, and being able to give people visions) then why not take a chance on making a new friend that possibly others have never made friendship with.

Take care my friend.

edit on 4-1-2011 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

In regards to the time loss and the radio contact check calls,

You are absolutely correct and it's a good question;

When radio contact is lost we have a ten min window before a team is dispatched to check welfare.

I checked in with control just before the encounter acourding to control i missed my first radio check but then responded to all other check calls, this was confirmed by the welfare unit who is a contract company named cape. They were dispatched and then returned when i made contact.

I had no memory of checking in until i returned to control. I asked the question when i noticed the time loss. I got a few funny looks when i said i didnt remember checking in, i just made a joke of it and got on with my duties.

I never mentioned what had actually happend to me once.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

With reference to your other post calling me a wimp for not wanting to go to wareham (the thread is now closed).

If i was to visit wytch farm I would not use the chain ferry any more; the price is ridiculous now, drive the long way!

I am not scared to go to your site, I have camped several times in wareham woods with the lads. Its more the fact that i don't want to waste my time searching for something that i think is fantasy.

I do comend you for actually saying you would pay an AIR FARE to come down here- you really want to prove this don't you? And you know what I hope you can. Would be amazing to have something exciting going on locally here.

As it stands fam I do not believe your creature was anything more than your eyes playing tricks on you (or a granny from wareham).

However, I will say that there is a local Qinetiq facilty by Bournemouth Airport on the A31. That would be the closest one to Wytch farm I think.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

The wimp thing was only i jest mate. Anyway i just wanted to show people so they can give feed back to me based on something physical like lighting and scientific stuff.
You know the area well by the sounds of it
If you get chance just drive to the steam railway at corfe, go past the car park and follow to the gathering station at the bottom, they will lift the barriers for you trust me on that the security is crap.
take the 1st left and follow the lane past site A and take the 1st left again, follow the road until you come to a sighn saying F site left, take that left and follow for around a mile when the lane comes to a sharp bend and gets realy narrow go about 20yrds on and stop look left into the woods where the verge is if you can see the ocean through the trees you have gone abit too far come back until it gets thick woods again. Infact there is a sighn says 5mph, its next to that but were going back years so sighn may be gone.

Just have a think about it

There is no way an old lady could of walked in there all that way throgh those woods in minus 4 degrees with no clothes and live, we can rule that out.

All the military ops are sent from hamworthy Special boat service as you know is just beyond blood alley into poole harbour.

Honestly mate i am not bull #ing you
Everything i have said is true

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

nah, i just have a pretty good memory. i didn't say he's not telling the truth, it just seems unlikely to be a coincidence - unlikely doesn't mean impossible - but if it's not a coincidence, then he's making it all up, possibly with help of some others. ATS is getting full of BS everytime something really important happens... birds in canada and arkansas, fish in arkansas and brazil... is EBE R611R a distraction? perhaps. or perhaps i'm wrong, but still - i didn't say that this IS a hoax. i've said it MAY be a hoax. i've asked for some simple evidence, like a photo of some papers confirming who he is and that he was working there - and that happened when he didn't even bother to read the link provided, then read it but downplayed it - so i guess i've had the reason to ask, after all why should we trust everyone or why should we spend our time to verify credibility of someone that is available, answers questions and may provide proof in very short time, saving others a lot of work? everyone is looking for answers, aggressive stance will get him nowhere, neither will calling me a toon boy.

over and out
edit on 4-1-2011 by jedi_hamster because: i don't need a reason.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Nah no worries bud I know it was. Just messin with ya about the grannies too!

Maybe I will have a look sometime if I am not doing much. I walk my dog over that way quite a lot so will kepp my eyes out. Although as you said it was several years ago now.

Whatever it was it has probably moved on..... probably on Dartmoor or somewhere now!

All the best mate

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join