It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

still think chemtrails are not real?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

If you really think there are secret aircraft that are not on the civil register, then go photograph them - this thread shows you how to get evidence-quality photos instead of blurry blobs - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

It is not a measure of whether something is occurring based upon whether you can prove it here on ATS. I have brought more than reasonable evidence that something is happening, as have many others, only to have it ridiculed by anonymous members who pretend (without any credentials of their own other than their anonymous word) that it is not credible. And I am supposed to join them in their refusal to look at what evidence others have gathered? I think not.

What? You cannot be serious?

So please show us your credentials that you have, or you are the same as what you have a problem with in the above quote. Maybe you should think about what you post before you actually post. Before I go could you please show us your evidence you have because I cannot remember seeing it? Sorry, I forgot, to show any evidence you actually have to have said evidence.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Well tough to swallow certain things when Evergreen is exempt from laws according to their own website. It's all too clear that the FAA is not privy to everything concerning aviation. Not only from this topic but others as well.

Asked before what laws you are talking about? Also the FAA is privy to everything aviation and also the NTSB is pretty privy themselves. Tell you what take a plane and start flying around with no FAA flight plans or have no numbers on it. You would be put down fairly quickly. Don't forget to make sure you are spraying unknown substance. So how are all these unknown planes flying around without any kind of identification as most chemtrailers seem to believe?

edit on 13-4-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
lol firepilot .......cmon man. You act so naive sometimes. As if everything in this world is transparent and open. As if we the people get to be in the know on every single thing. Really, it is as if you can't comprehend secrecy or the integrity of sensitive information. Yes I agree with you that I don't know everything about Evergreen.

So, I am naive, if I do not accept your wild assertion at face value, with no evidence, and that requires me to throw away all my experience as a professional pilot in that I have flown for air carriers. There is zero evidence you have, and I think if Evergreen secretly had airplanes, someone who is knowledgable about aviation would have noticed.

But instead we have an allegation with no evidence behind it and no knowledge of aviation by the person who makes it. Believing that, would make me naive. Requiring some kind of evidence, makes me a skeptic.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Okay, I have asked before, and will ask again...

How do plain jets with no identification fly around busy airports with no FAA flight plans? Especially ones that are spraying an unknown substance,because so far no one has been able to verify what is supposedly a chemtrail is made up of.

Anyone want to toss their hat in the ring to try and answer this overlooked question..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The U.S. military can do whatever they damn well please, and they can tell air traffic controllers to do whatever they damn well please.
So, please,
get a clue.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

no they can't - that is why the US has a FEDERAL Aviation Administration, and not a CIVIL one.

the USA used to have a seperate civil aviation authority, but a series of military/civilian crashes showed hte need for a single over-arching air traffic control authority.

Eg see United Airlines flight 736

So in the USA the Military have to obey Air Traffic rules while in controlled airspace jsut like everyone else.

They do have an option to declare a "due regard" operation or a MASRA when in close proximity to each otehr such as formation flying - especially aerobatic displays and refueling - but even then the law covering it is in hte FAA's rules - www.faa.gov...

"Due regard" is also covered by FAA ATC rules - specifically FAA Order 7110.65 (5mb PDF) - note that in order to operate under "Due regard" the flight must still:

Operate under at least one of the following conditions:
(a) In visual meteorological conditions (VMC); or
(b) Wthin radar surveillance and radio communications of a surface radar facility; or
(c) Be equipped with airborne radar that is sufficient to provide separation between his/her
aircraft and any other aircraft he/she may be controlling and other aircraft; or
(d) Operate within Class G airspace.
(e) An understanding between the pilot and controller regarding the intent of the pilot and the
status of the flight should be arrived at before the aircraft leaves ATC frequency.

NOTE-
1. A pilot's use of the phrase “Going Tactical” does not indicate “Due Regard.” An understanding between the
pilot and controller regarding the intent of the pilot and the status of the flight should be arrived at before the aircraft leaves air traffic control (ATC) frequency.
2. The above conditions provide for a level of safety equivalent to that normally given by International Civil
Aviation Organization (ICAO) ATC agencies and fulfills U.S. Government obligations under Article 3 of the
Chicago Convention of 1944 (Reference (d)), which stipulates there must be “due regard for the safety of
navigation of civil aircraft” when flight is not being conducted under ICAO flight procedures.

and of course even if what you say was true in the USA, which I hope you now realise it is not), it is still not true in (at least) most foreign countries where the USAF may operate under the rules of those countries.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: Link to an actual military/civilian collision

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Bull!!!! LOL!!

Once again, it clearly demonstrates an abject ignorance (or fantasy belief) that is just not connected in any way with reality, and the real world, and how things really happen in it....

The military absolutely DOES NOT HAVE AUTHORITY to override ATC in civilian airspace.....except in emergencies. Just as a civilian pilot is authorized to disregard an ATC clearance, when necessary, in an emergency.

ANY such instance results in paperwork, investigations, reports, etc.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The fools parade...
Don't you guys get tired?
Weed, did I say military pilots can do whatever they damn well please?
No.
But, like I told your partner in crime, if you can't recognize chemtrail spraying, what do we have to talk about?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

You start by not being obnoxious and continue by presenting some evidence.

Apparently YOU can recognise a chemtrail from a contrail, so why don't you list all the characteristics that differntiate the 2.

then I look at it and decide for myself how credible I think your evidence is - by all means include any persuasive arguments yo think will make it appear more credible to me.

See - it's not so difficult to figure out a plan of discussion without being a pratt

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by weedwhacker

The fools parade...
Don't you guys get tired?
Weed, did I say military pilots can do whatever they damn well please?
No.

so I take it that you think "the military" can do as they please, but their pilots cannot?

How does that make any sense when the pilots are the ones doing the flying??

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Gaul,
you don't get it. You are not new to this discussion, nor am I.
We have passed each other in the hallway, and we have spoken. You read Popular Mechanics, I read G. Edward Griffin. You take the vaccine, I do not. You think the water is safe to drink, and the air fit to breathe because the government tells you it is.
Show me otherwise. Show me your "conspiracy" side Gaul?

(And you get a star....lol)

edit on 13-4-2011 by Stewie because: Gaul gets a star! Go GAUL!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

WTF is that supposed to mean?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

What is this???:

...if you can't recognize chemtrail spraying....
(BTW...should I have alerted your post? You managed to insult TWO at once....calling people "fools" is rather rude).

Back to "recognizing" what you called "chemtrail spraying". WHAT is that, exactly?? At what altitudes, EXACTLY?

That YOU claim to "see" over the state of Texas (YOU, and rather few others, I might add...).

YOU have, also, been given (countless times) the tools to properly ascertain the identity of airplanes you see overhead, in what is just as "real-time" as possible, thanks to modern technology available to us, today.

YET

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The U.S. military can do whatever they damn well please, and they can tell air traffic controllers to do whatever they damn well please.
So, please,
get a clue.

No, they cant just do what they want, anywhere they want. You speculate this is how military aviation works, but its not the case.

They have to file flight plans and abide by FAA rules too, and military pilots have gotten punished and careers ended, for breaking the same rules that civil pilots have.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

Thx for that

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Nice movie its cold to me thx

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join