It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

still think chemtrails are not real?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Hey Gazrok, you have some good points as to why spraying poison over our own population is not logical. However none of those points are good when considering that "Chemtrails" are more benign and are simply used to modify weather or possibly a few military reasons.

3) This would involve a LOT of personnel, and without the military, you wouldn't keep it quiet (and you'd be hard-pressed to convince the military to spray crap on mom and pop)

Right, but these people doing this operation know they aren't trying to "kill" the people. They sign contracts to have non-disclosure and get paid for it. Why would you want to lose your job and career for telling someone you are apart of a weather modification operation? You wouldn't.

5) There would be massive amounts of missing chemicals all over the place, and lots of paper trail showing this.

Again, in business you do not have to disclose all your paper work, especially if you have contracts with the DoD and USAF. Also, it is VERY cheap to make aluminum oxide.

7) Just where are these planes that have these large tanks to hold the chemicals? A jetliner doesn't have such room.

Well, the commercial liners are not the ones spraying Chemtrails. It is obviously a private company or companies. You can easily see this by going to "Evergreen Aviations" website. They are the largest private aviation company on the planet and have plenty of planes for exactly this thing. Heck, if you navigate to a page on there website, one of their "Markets" is "Weather Modification." Evergreen Link So, obviously they don't modify the weather on the ground, they are an aviation company, they use the 1000's of planes they have to modify it from the air.
Also, reading patent# 3899144 "Powder Contrail" which was patented in 1975 can give you a good idea of where they are going with this technology.

Good day.
edit on 13-4-2011 by dplum517 because: typo

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Well, the commercial liners are not the ones spraying Chemtrails. It is obviously a private company or companies. You can easily see this by going to "Evergreen Aviations" website. They are the largest private aviation company on the planet and have plenty of planes for exactly this thing. Heck, if you navigate to a page on there website, one of their "Markets" is "Weather Modification." Evergreen Link So, obviously they don't modify the weather on the ground, they are an aviation company, they use the 1000's of planes they have to modify it from the air.
Also, reading patent# 3899144 "Powder Contrail" which was patented in 1975 can give you a good idea of where they are going with this technology.

Good day.
edit on 13-4-2011 by dplum517 because: typo

Really? Lots of chemmies have photos of airliners up, as chemtrail evidence.

And Evergreen is the largest aviation company on earth? Oh come on, quit trying to mislead people. How many aircraft do they have in their airline? about 12 is it?

Now how will 12 aircraft, make the largest company on earth? And yes I know there is more to Evergreen than just the airline branch, but they are the only branch with large aircraft.
edit on 13-4-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well, getting completely back on topic, I don't think "chemtrails" are real. I KNOW they are not. After many threads and pages of replies on just this one, I see the same arguments by "chemtrailers" as have been answered countless times. If it was not proof one page one, or two, or this thread or that then it is not going to be proof on page 18, or even in a newly named forum.

Is there nothing new to aid your cause? Or is it more of the same things pushed in the past? I'm guessing the latter. In order to make a case for yourself, you should look outside the things we debunkers pooh-pooh so easily. Show some good tests perhaps. Or pictures of things that cannot be explained by normal airplane traffic or a good cloud guide.
Find a real meteorologist, chemist, airplane mechanic, aviation engineer, pilot, refueler.......anybody in the realm of things related to the phenomena of a "chemtrails" that is a real world expert who agrees with you. All the one's I've talked to agree with my side, that there are no "chemtrails", but there are a lot of people that do not understand the basics of the science behind it all.
It's a steep hill you are on, and you are not really making any progress.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
12 aircraft???
Way to say something completely false. You made that up, plain and simple.

In service with leading airlines for over three decades, the Boeing 747 family offers the lowest operating cost per ton-mile in the industry. Evergreen is proud to be one of the world’s leading 747 operators.

That's from their own website. You are not a leading operator of 747's with only 12 craft. Period.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

heh.... seems to me you and your fellow co-workers are the ones that are NOT making progress. Stop spouting off science as if you are a scientist and know a bunch of scientists that agree with you. Sounds like a lie.
I think just for the small fact that this thread is in a "Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails" forum indicates that there is progress. Chemtrail threads are starred and flagged WAYYYY more than chemtrail debunking threads. I call that progress. Not for you though.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Evergreen International Airlines

Fleet size: 15

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

12 aircraft???

In service with leading airlines for over three decades, the Boeing 747 family offers the lowest operating cost per ton-mile in the industry. Evergreen is proud to be one of the world’s leading 747 operators.

That's from their own website. You are not a leading operator of 747's with only 12 craft. Period.

Nope, certainly did not make it up. You however, made up that they are the worlds biggest aviation company.
en.wikipedia.org...

Evergreen International Airlines Fleet
Aircraft In Fleet Orders Notes
Boeing 747-100SF 2 0 Supertanker 1 stored at VCV
Boeing 747-200C 2 0
Boeing 747-200BSF 6 0
Boeing 747-200FSCD 1 0
Boeing 747-400F 1 0

And this link says that of that 12, they are only using 10, and are storing 2.
www.centreforaviation.com...

Did you ever consider spending a few seconds looking up something before making a statement that was wrong?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
Evergreen International Airlines

Fleet size: 15

That was probably included the 3 Boeing modified Dreamlifters (747s that carry 787 components) , and that contract has since been given to Atlas Air i believe.

Atlas Air certainly flies more large aircraft than Evergreen, but so far they have escaped the wrath of the chemmies

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

It's a lot easier to make wild assumptions that validate your belief system and state them as facts. This is the chemtrail forum after all.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

"Co-workers"? Trying to smear us with that ploy again? Oh, please. No one really needs to be paid to debunk "chemtrail theory". It's easy enough to do.
And "stars and flags" don't mean a thing related to proof. It just means more of the same arguments are going to be presented. Thinking popularity is "proof" is so elementary school level logic. It's why I ask for facts I can research.
That is progress?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ehhh.... my bad.... didn't mean to be specific to 747's.

Considering the craft leaving chemtrails varies quite a bit. Surely you aren't saying Evergreen only owns 12 craft. Otherwise I will have to laugh.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Start laughing then......you might be able to check the FAA's register online to confirm - I haven't done so recently & don't recall whether it lists the operators or not

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Ehhh.... my bad.... didn't mean to be specific to 747's.

Considering the craft leaving chemtrails varies quite a bit. Surely you aren't saying Evergreen only owns 12 craft. Otherwise I will have to laugh.

Evergreen Airlines only operates 747s.

Other parts of the company have firefighting helicopters, Beech king air turboprops, and some small planes
Again, you could have looked any of this up on your own, there is nothing secret about their aircraft, and they certainly are not the largest aviation company in the world. Evergreen Helicopters, definitely is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world. But Evergreen the largest aviation company in the world? Definitely not.

www.evergreenaviation.com...

Again we have to ask, do you ever make an effort to actually look anything up, or do you leave it all for others to do for you?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

12 aircraft???

You've never heard of self-praise, over-selling, truth in advertising??

They may be one of the top charter operator of 747's.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Historical Perspective of Evergreen

They do not only operate 747's. And for you or I to think we know the exact number of planes they own/lease and operate is ludicrous.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Here's their FAA registry page - Evergreen International Airlines

As I read it they have 15 reserved registrations, and 20 "active" ones - ie actual aircraft, including a 757,747's, a DC-8, some 727's and DC-9's.

However from this page there is no way of knowing how many of those aircraft are actually airworthy.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: 757 not 767

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Historical Perspective of Evergreen

They do not only operate 747's. And for you or I to think we know the exact number of planes they own/lease and operate is ludicrous.

Nope, its not ludicrous at all. Evergreen are a boogeyman to you, because a chemtrail site told you so, but when it came down to it, you did not really know anything about them, other than having 747s. You cant run an airline and have secret planes or types of planes. I realize that chemmies do not understand aviation, but you cant just buy a plane and then advertise that you want to make money with it. Nor can you just stick a new type on your airline certificate either, without telling anyone.

however, if you have evidence that all their aircraft watchers have missed, that every aviation publication has missed, that they have aircraft the FAA does not know about, then you would have quite a sensational story that you could make a lot of money from.

But all you have is your own speculation, and nothing more. Why arent airlines like United, FedEx and UPS part of your conspiracy? They have fleets that absolutely dwarf Evergreen and much much higher revenue, and varied types of aircraft

This is no different than Human Alien bringing up secret aircraft carriers, and Stewie claiming 600 new USAF tankers. But, if you feel that strongly, you can go through the airliners.net listing of Evergreen Airlines photos though that people submit and look for secret aircraft

www.airliners.net...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well tough to swallow certain things when Evergreen is exempt from laws according to their own website. It's all too clear that the FAA is not privy to everything concerning aviation. Not only from this topic but others as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

What laws does their website say they are exempt from?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
lol firepilot .......cmon man. You act so naive sometimes. As if everything in this world is transparent and open. As if we the people get to be in the know on every single thing. Really, it is as if you can't comprehend secrecy or the integrity of sensitive information. Yes I agree with you that I don't know everything about Evergreen.

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join