It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

still think chemtrails are not real?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
the closer people get to the truth, the more of you show up! rant paragraphs of ridicule trying to sound smart! if you do not believe in chemtrails i think you got your point across so your done here goodbye!

Ah this "truth" again. Good times.

Seriously you are as good as any religious extremist as far as handling the real truth goes. If anybody counteracts your psuedo-scientific nonesense and offensively limited reasoning ability you run around with your fingers in your ears. Serously, what next? Accuse me of being a Disinfo agent? Bring it on.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

Is that you Alex Jones?

I swear you sure do sound like him. Wait or are you Jesse Ventura?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

So what you are saying is that you just posted something from a person and you don't know whether this person knows what e is talking about, or even better he could be some teenager just posted things online because he/she may be bored?

Next time you may want to do a little research on someone before you post anything from them. Google is your friend, try using it sometime.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The ruling elite have devised chemtrails as a means of covertly microchipping us all in order to create antennas inside of us via nanotechnology so as to make us totally controllable via a "psychocivilized" (electronically mind controlled) society. Using HAARP microwave antennas, the National Security Agency (NSA) can establish a seamless computer link direct to our brains, but first they're using chemtrails to get the nanoparticles into us which are reassembling in our bodies to form the antennas.

Interesting, but do you have anything to show that will back this up? I am going to guess you don't do you?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If ChemTrails aren't real, why do we see them more and more? Not only in our skies, but also in Hollywood movies? Is this a form of Predictive Programming? Or just flat-out brainwashing? The best part is: You'll be hard pressed to find ANY mainstream media reporting this.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

Not only in our skies, but also in Hollywood movies?

By chance can you let us know what movies you see chemtrails in? I would love to see what movies you claim to see chemtrails in.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Hello?
Aren't you the one that posts chemtrails and calls them contrails?
Jesus, the stuff must be working, you think that crap is normal...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Hello? Aren't you the one that posts chemtrails and calls them contrails? Jesus, the stuff must be working, you think that crap is normal...

Okay, how about showing me what pics I posted that are chemtrails and not contrails? I will bet no I guarantee you cannot show me where I did that. You see unlike yourself I actually do some research before I post something. That my friend is something you fail to do.

Again you spew crap and do not have any and I mean anything to back your comments up. So now I will sit here and wait to see what you have to backup your accusations.

Good Luck your going to need it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Better yet are these the pics you are talking about?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8dd908a097e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc45b3aa2577.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56b1294ef784.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/632d04d81bdd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f9ce404792d.jpg[/atsimg]

Funny but I did even post a link to a site that shows these and many more contrails. I guess I will post the link again...

flickrhivemind.net...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Still waiting for any evidence to backup your claim of me calling chemtrails a contrail.

I will give you time, because you will not find any pics that show what you claim.

Again Good Luck..

Unlike you I will post links that will backup my statements.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

ummmmmm.....

,,,,why do we see them more and more?

Well, this is so basic, and simple....there are more airplanes, and more flights. Combined with the changing engine technology that is now commonplace in just about every new airliner jet being built.

The HIGH-bypass turbofan engine. Since about the mid-1990s, they are the "norm". Prior to that, you had a fleet of Boeing 727s, older 737s (with same engines) and others....with 'regular', or LOW-bypass turbofans. (The Pratt & Whitney JT-9D, and its various versions).

About mid-1980s, Boeing re-designed the B-737, with the high-bypass "SNECMA/CFM" engines, in partnership with G/E. en.wikipedia.org... The CFM-56 is found, now, on every Boeing 737 you see flying...including the latest derivation, the "Next Generation", or "NG"s. BTW, the CFM-56 is in about 5,000 B-737s, so far delivered .... worldwide. Minimum of TWO per airplane, remember. But, also in many versions of the Airbus A-320 too, as well as other airplanes. The A-340 has four, and the re-engined USAF tankers, the KC-135s have four also. So, the number of airplanes is huge....AND, there are the OTHER high-bypass turbofan engines, from G/E again, and also Pratt & Whitney and Rolls Royce, installed on various airplanes too. The BIG ones, with higher thrust capacities, for bigger heavier airplanes.

And, yes...even in the 1970s-1980s, big jets like the B-747, DC-10 and L-1011 had the high-bypass engines....but, they were not flown overland as often. As today, they are primarily long-range missions, overseas long-haul flights. And, there are just more of them, than 30 years ago.....

Not only in our skies, but also in Hollywood movies?

Yup. Many a low-budget period film, like a Wesern or historical film have those glitches, and many film buffs catch the mistakes. CONtrails caught in the background in a Western, that is set in the 1800s.

Nowadays, modern era.....when they're on location and shooting, they get them in the frame because, well....they are there anyway! No reason to waste time on a movie set, to NOT have them in the shot....UNLESS, of course, it's another period piece, set in the past.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't know how to ignore this anymore.

Every weekend, for 3 straight weekends now, skies over southeast Florida are full of chemtrails. They're making clouds from a can and I don't know what to do about it anymore.

I want to make a large sign, stick it on my car and drive around because I can't stand (feeling like) I am the only noticing this.

I want to enjoy life, away from all the conspiracies (reality) once in a while. And I moved to south Florida in part, to enjoy the winter weather but when I can't go outside (like RIGHT NOW) and enjoy the elements, something's got to give.

I bought a camera and I just need to buy a card for it now.
I will start documenting this. Not sure what for but I hear journal-ing is a good thing (eye roll)

I hate this world. I love my life. How can the two live in harmony? I am running out of ideas.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Or how about look at the flightaware link I had posted in another thread, and identify these aircraft as they fly over, and tell us what they are. That would be more productive than silly signs on your car

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

......skies over southeast Florida are full of chemtrails.

You mean contrails...

They're making clouds from a can...

NOW you're getting some understanding!! Yes....making clouds, because that is, at their most simplest, exactly what contrails are. The "can" being referred to as the engines, right?

Whether the few extra cirrus-type clouds that are produced, as a result of modern air travel....over what would "normally" be formed by Mother Nature all by herself....whether that is a large (or not) impact on the globe, overall?? Studies are still being conducted.

BUT, a logical and rational person who bothered to take some time and look at the BIG PICTURE(**)....the entire planet, and not just the very, very, very, very very comparatively tiny swath of sky over their head in...say, oh, Idon't know....Palm Beach Florida....will begin to understand that the amount of clouds formed as result of contrails is, really, rather insignificant.

(**) -- BIG PICTURE:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh and FlightAware....centered on West Palm Beach Airport already:

flightaware.com...

Let's see...here are the radiosonde (weather balloon) readings for Sunday, 9 January for the Tampa area (closest to West Palm Beach) from the University of Wyoming website:

300.0 9470 -38.5 -52.5 21
259.0 10466 -46.3 -57.3 28
250.0 10700 -48.3 -59.3 27
217.8 11582 -56.4 -65.8 30
210.0 11816 -58.5 -67.5 30

weather.uwyo.edu...

OK...first column, pressure in millibars. Next, equivalent altitude in meters. Temperature, degrees Celsius, is bolded for you. Next, dew-point. Relative Humidity, again bolded for you. (Other stuff deleted, you can see it all at the links).

Next the Appleman Chart so you can plot the numbers, and see that contrails are likely, under those atmospheric conditions.

edit on 9 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It amazes me how you can post your rubbish rhetoric on each and every thread day after day, week after week.

You may be able to fool some of the people some of the time but...........most are way past your foolishness. People are waking up and your motives are quite obvious.

As far as identifying them (to the last poster)? Why? What difference does it make? It's like going in front of a firing squad and curious about the make & model of their weapons! Does it REALLY matter?

I don't care if it's United Airlines, Air Force One, the ghost of the Concorde, the shadow government, remote controlled drones or a gang of aliens from Zeta Reticuli.

It does NOT matter whose spraying our planet because once we find out why, the 'who' will present itself.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
If you really want proof about the existence of this technology you don't have to look hard. Below is a link to a copy of the patent. While the patent relates to the use of the technology to reduce global warming the company that the patent is assigned to tells a different story.

Patent Here

The aircraft company that filed the patent, Hughes, is a major US airospace and defence contractor that manufactured things like the Hercules and galileo spacecraft. The companies assets were sold to GM in '85 who then sold it to Raytheon which is where things get really interesting.

Raytheon was founded by Vannenar Bush. If you don't know who that is then his bio (link below) will make for interesting reading as Bush was the leading man in the US who brought applications of science to warfare. He is credited with such things as the atomic bomb, the manhatten project and being the director of the Majestic 12. You name it, he was probably involved in it, here is the link -

vbush

Now that you are convinced that the technology is real, what can the military possibly want with it? What could they do with it? It takes a bit of research but I think the answer can be found in the discoveries made by Wilhelm Reich. He invented the Cloudbuster which then lead him to the discovery of Orgone atmospheric energy. At this point, the US government went after him, destroying all his research in what is described as one of the worst acts of censorship in US history. He was thrown in jail where he died of a heart attack a short time later. His discovery was apparently too much for the world to handle at the time. Here is a little word from Wilhelm but I suggest you research him and all the above info further and make your own conclusions.

Wilhelm

For Aussies on ats you would remember a certain politician (hint - he is also a former ceo of golman suchs) that was taken to task for providing $10mil in research funding to a mate for a new rain making technology. This technology is apparently very similar to Wilhelm Reichs Cloudbuster. Another interesting fact is that the Chairman and major shareholder of Australian Rain Corporation, the company that received the funding, is the rich nephew of Rupert Murdoch.

The mind boggles.

You are absolutely correct. What's more is that I have spoken to a geologist who used to work for BP, eventually the subject led to why BP needed a geologist( to find oil). Then I talked to him about the refinement process. Then he also talked about different chemicals they would put into the jet fuel, which puzzled him, because he was no chemist, but he knew that various chemicals( I don't have a list, as what he named was quite long, he was an old German guy named Hanz, who spoke rapidly) had nothing to do with increasing jet fuel efficiency. Then he sort of snapped to and started talking about plate tectonics, mass non-homogenous magnetic fields affecting such tectonics, and the molten core of the Earth, and how the various elements are distributed causing different magnetic tensile stresses on the various plates because the field of the Earth had a great affect on the molten lava( something about mass distributed magnetics had a stronger affect on hotter metal than cooler) which in turned affected tectonics. He seemed quite excited about talking about such things- but in any case, that pretty much proved it to me, because if he noticed such things- didn't question their use in the fuel other than in his own head, most probably wouldn't- considering how the corporate scheme is set up these days.

As for believers of chemtrailer's not listening to the other side- I think they def do listen, but rather,they think its all disinformation- which it may be. Money convinces people, including research scientists, to do very odd things.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Why would the government spray the world with chemicals if it also affects them?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

This would have to be one of the funniest threads I've read. The posts from the hoard of holier-than-thou deniers are hilarious. The self imposed contrail connoisseurs outdo each other delivering page after page of utter garbage presented as if it is scientific fact. Its like the Borat movie, extremely amusing but cringe worthy at the same time.

Chemtrails exist!!! That is a fact. Arguing that the whole idea of Chemtrails is impossible is ludicrous because there are companies all over the world that provide weather modification services to anyone who wants it and has the cash to pay for it. What part of this do you not understand?

The debate about whether or not Chemtrails exist is finished - They do!!

The only questions that remain is to what extent the military has been testing various other technologies and weapons that we know are being developed which involve far more sinister aerosols being sprayed into the atmosphere.

So to put this argument to bed, here is the proof you keep asking for -

Below is a link to just one of the many rent-a-cloud companies approved and active in the US but you will find many more here at the Weather Modification Association. The website below shows you what they are doing and the aircraft they are using.

Weather Modification Inc

But its still impossible right? Pleease.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

You really need to define "chemtrails"more specifically. In the context used by MOST people who "believe"in them....they are claiming that every "line" in the sky is a "chemtrail"....whem in fact, what they are actually seeing are CONTRAILS!!!

.....because there are companies all over the world that provide weather modification services to anyone who wants it and has the cash to pay for it. What part of this do you not understand?

No....seems it is YOU who do not understand.

The debate about whether or not Chemtrails exist is finished - They do!!

Which you followed up with, some links that DO NOT, as you said:

So to put this argument to bed, here is the proof you keep asking for -

Your link here?? Is NOT a "rent-a-cloud company!!!:

Weather Modification Association.

Cloud seeding. Pay attention, once more .... cloud "seeding".

Pay more attention to the links, and the descriptions. AND, no they do not "make" clouds!!! They "seed" (with silver nitrates mostly, or other nuclei to induce condensation and precipitation). They MUST have clouds ALREADY THERE for this to be viable!! AND, only the sort of clouds that can generate precipitation. Hint: Cirrus clouds DO NOT. (A bit of meteorology education would be useful...).

Now....following on,you show us this:

The website below shows you what they are doing and the aircraft they are using.

Weather Modification Inc

Showing the type of airplanes they use....and? IF you aren't in aviation, then I don't expect you to immediately recognize the various airplanes, and their capabilities. I can, however. I suggest you may wish to research for yourself....just Google the airplane types,to get their performance specifications, such as altitude capability, payload capacity and endurance.

But its still impossible right? Pleease.

NO ONE has said that cloud "seeding" (per those links) isn't going on...heck, it's public knowledge, obviously!!!

(I mean....those websites are rather easy to find.....)

edit on 13 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I believe in chemical trails but they are not used for weaponry. But for changing the weather or possibly mind control I don't know. I truly wish th government would stop hiding all of this from us.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join