It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

still think chemtrails are not real?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
interesting story on chemtrails

(L-R: Chemtrails................HAARP Microwave Towers.......Sinister DARPA Logo with "All Seeing Eye"

IAHF List: Please print this out, you're going to need the information and so will everyone you know.

The ruling elite have devised chemtrails as a means of covertly microchipping us all in order to create antennas inside of us via nanotechnology so as to make us totally controllable via a "psychocivilized" (electronically mind controlled) society. Using HAARP microwave antennas, the National Security Agency (NSA) can establish a seamless computer link direct to our brains, but first they're using chemtrails to get the nanoparticles into us which are reassembling in our bodies to form the antennas. WE CAN STOP THIS OUTRAGEOUS INVASION OF OUR BODIES & MINDS!

When people got angry and complained about the name and highly sinister logo (see above) of DARPA's "Information Awareness Office", the name of the office was "sanitized" by changing it to the "Terrorist Information Awareness Office"....

en.wikipedia.org...

(Guess who the supposed "terrorists" are? (All of US....) IAHF is sick of this covert Nazi crap, and we're putting an END to the New World Order's little game right NOW via detailed derailment instructions provided in this email so that you can cleanse the chemtrail garbage from your body along with a plea for assistance from a whistleblower:

Through this chemtrail issue we see the real reason for Codex. The ruling elite are trying to BLOCK our access to the herbs discussed in this email which we can use to REMOVE the nano-particles from the chemtrails to keep them from being able to reassemble inside our bodies to form the ANTENNAs inside of us via which they intend to totally control our minds. They're trying to kill off 90% of us and control everyone else remaining, but we don't have to allow it, and we sure don't have to play this game.

As explained in my last post, chemtrails contain a nasty mix of parasites, pathogens, toxic heavy metals including barium and aluminum, and worst of all- high tech nano engineered particles designed in a lab to assemble themselves inside our bodies into nanomachines which will microchip us from the inside unless we do cleanses to remove the particles to keep them from assembling inside our bodies.

Below you'll see instructions on how to do a simple test that will prove to you that you have these nano particles in your body right now, and you'll find information on how to detox this garbage and get it out of your body- this is very serious and is not a joke.

All of us will need to begin a process of herbal cleanses to detox this stuff, and in this message you'll find complete information on how to protect yourself. I have already begun the process, and strongly urge all of you to as well and that you alert everyone you know to follow suit unless you don't mind living in a psychocivilized society in which everyone is being totally controlled by electronic mind control and there is no more privacy whatsoever, of any kind.

A PLEA FROM A WHISTLEBLOWER WHO NEEDS OUR HELP

Lest you scoff at this, and take the view that this is "not possible", please know that I was just contacted annonymously by a whistleblower going by the name "Dr.Ian Revson" operating from inside a major defense contractor where he works as a pharmacologist in bioinformatics who posts on Curezone under the name "sunver". See curezone.org...

He is writing an e-book about the immense threat posed by chemtrails and needs help disseminating information in advance of finishing his book to help protect his life. (See links to some of his articles below)

Here is a sample from one of Revson's articles:"'CHEMTRAILS' are a component of an integrated atmospheric weapons system , which has multiple purposes, including weather modification, population control, advanced surveillance, biological warfare, and artificial intelligence. In North America and Europe, the program is run under the auspices of the Pentagon and NATO, obviously with help from the American and European defense contractors (Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Boeing, EADS, Honeywell, etc). Many others are involved (Monsanto).

1) 'Chemtrails' are presently in operation for weather modification (disaster induction).

2) 'Chemtrails' contain nano-engineered biologics. This is a weaponized parasite. Host saturation is 99%+ . This means we are all infected. Infection includes intracellular anomalies in both human macrophage and RBC (red blood cell), apparent soft tissue fungal infection, and 'de novo' synthesis of novel foreign protein crystals."

Because he is not a pathologist, he wants our help to contact pathologists and microbiologists who can help piece the puzzle together. I have already put him in touch with one person who has a darkfield microcscope. If you can help him, please contact him at

He says: "As hard evidence and details can be accumulated , specifically about the biologics, it may be possible to provide information to employees in the defense network encouraging non-participation, as much depends on the cooperation and ignorance of the unwitting employees of the major defense contractors."

He emails people annonymously via TOR: www.torproject.org... which allows you to sent untraceable emails. He told me he must protect his access to people who have TS: SCI clearances for as long as possible in order to try to wake up as many people as possible on the inside.

There is a simple diagnostic test for the infection (the biologics nanotechnology) which can be performed for approximately $10 in materials. This is not a joke, this is extremely serious.

Using a simple red-wine mouth rinse, you can yield complex nanofibers from your gums which appear to be of fungal form containing complex internal sub-micron filament structure. EVERYONE TO DATE IS POSITIVE FOR THIS TEST. THIS COULD POTENTIALLY INCLUDE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE. THE PATHOGENS MUST BE IDENTIFIED IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS EFFORT WE NEED ACCESS TO DARKFIELD MICROSCOPES, CRYO-TEM, AND POLYMERASE CHAIN REACTION (PCR).

Preliminary data indicates fungal form identity with similarity to fusarium solani and the 'DRIP clade', as well as possible association with weaponized mycoplasm and anodized aluminum oxide (AAO) nanotechnology. Further data indicates chemtrails infection mimics trypanosomiasis and protothecosis with synthetic features.

I REPEAT THIS IS A HIGHLY ADVANCED GOVERNMENT BIOLOGICAL AND ATMOSPHERIC WEAPONS SYSTEM IN USE AGAINST THE GENERAL PUBLIC

No one can be excluded from infection. Brush your teeth well. Rinse with water. Then Rinse your mouth vigorously for 5 minutes with 1 tsp peroxide, 2 tsp Merlot red wine. Prepare to be shocked and upset that the nanotechnology you spit out, and you may want to send a thank you note to Lockheed-Martin and their fellow war criminals.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Over the years, literally millions of people have come forward and stated they have seen UFO's.

Hundreds of people have sworn on oath about the Government Black Projects they worked on.

NOBODY has ever come out and said "Hey, I am a Pilot and fly planes spraying chemicals" or "I work at such and such airport loading chemicals onto planes to be sprayed!"

It's not real people!

Please explain to me if I am wrong, what chemicals do they spray, why and what do they do?

Factual answers please, not references to silly websites.

Here ya go!

Secret hiddencam conversation with a CHEMTRAIL PILOT POISONS IN OUR AIR

Ex Government Employee talks about CHEMTRAILS

edit on 2-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: Added second video

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

Hey Buddy, you need to see a Doctor and stay off the drugs

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Hmmm, because I am pretty good at calculating how high clouds hang on any given day.
Call it a talent of mine!

I check CAVU all the time (because I am an avid star gazer) and I am right within several thousand feet. The clouds today hovered about 25,000. As did the Chemtrail planes and pilots!

Here ya go.
www.wunderground.com...

Now go play on another thread, 'k? Buh-bye

OK, let's use some math (trigonometry) to put that to the test. A Boeing 757 wingspan (124 feet) subtends an angle of 0.2842 degrees at 25,000 feet, And that is only if it is pefectly level and directly overhead. At 26,000 feet, the angle is reduced to 0.2733 degrees. That means that the eye would have to be able to discriminate to 0.01 degrees. The human eye can only discriminate to a level of 1 arc minute. That means that the human eye cannot differentiate a thousand foot difference in altitude. That is partially because to the human eye, a focus at 20 feet is effectively a focus at infinity/ You run out of extraocular muscle prioperception after that. There is a reason 20/20 vision is called that, and not 52/52 vision. 20 feet was used as the benchmark for visual acuity for that reason.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Over the years, literally millions of people have come forward and stated they have seen UFO's.

Hundreds of people have sworn on oath about the Government Black Projects they worked on.

NOBODY has ever come out and said "Hey, I am a Pilot and fly planes spraying chemicals" or "I work at such and such airport loading chemicals onto planes to be sprayed!"

It's not real people!

Please explain to me if I am wrong, what chemicals do they spray, why and what do they do?

Factual answers please, not references to silly websites.

Here ya go!

Secret hiddencam conversation with a CHEMTRAIL PILOT POISONS IN OUR AIR

Ex Government Employee talks about CHEMTRAILS

edit on 2-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: Added second video

So what do the Chemicals do then? What are they, specifically?

If this is public knowledge, why is this not being reported on the MSM or why aren't there thousands of people protesting against it, surely this is Manslaughter or Murder?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Pffffhahahaha!

One of you just totally posted a reference to UNSOLVED FRIGGIN MYSERIES in support of an argument?

This is a lost cause, guys. We're chucking hard logic and science at these people and they're throwing unsolved mysteries at us... Alien, if you have 50 years worth of experience in ANYTHING AT ALL, "chemtrails" are the least of your worries.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Maybe you can tell us what they are spraying? Come on, are you new to this?
I would be willing to bet that you can tell us how it is possible, if not what it is that you think "possibly" could be sprayed, and you are actually not being totally forthcoming with us here on ATS.
Just a hunch.
So, are you of the opinion that there is no possible way that an airplane can leave a chemtrail? That what we are seeing in the sky cannot possibly be anything other than a normal contrail.
Period.
End of discussion.
You can't, and you know it. Just admit it.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by laterallateral
Pffffhahahaha!

One of you just totally posted a reference to UNSOLVED FRIGGIN MYSERIES in support of an argument?

This is a lost cause, guys. We're chucking hard logic and science at these people and they're throwing unsolved mysteries at us... Alien, if you have 50 years worth of experience in ANYTHING AT ALL, "chemtrails" are the least of your worries.

I can see why you keep getting banned based on your rivoting posts.
You are truly a remarkable contributor here at ATS and we'll miss you when you get banned and rejoin with yet ANOTHER name.

I know I know I know. I am doing exactly what I implored others not to do. But, sometimes it's just too good to pass up.

To all others:
Check out the video I posted above showing this non-Chemtrail pilot whose NOT talking about his non-chemtrail experience in a non-chemtrail plane. Amazing.

When it comes to this, UFOs and September 11th......to most of us, no more proof is necessary. To a handful of others, no proof is possible. So.....let's move on and leave these proxies behind.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Where to start? Oh this is good. Now what are this persons credentials, because with out them all your whistle blower is doing is blowing. I must say that your link to this other chemtrail forum is well funny.

If a forum is about nothing else but chemtrails and the stories of chemtrails what makes it any more credible than any other site that discusses this subject. Does ContrailScience.com sound familiar? What else do you have that you think we should see?

And before I forget please do not take anything I say personally it is not intended to be, and that is for all I have posted replies to.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Oh. My. Sweet. Jebus!

Check out the video I posted above showing this non-Chemtrail pilot whose NOT talking about his non-chemtrail experience in a non-chemtrail plane. Amazing.

Really, you found this video "amazing" in some way? I'm calling it the "Fargo" video, here is the link for reference:

www.youtube.com...

OK, this brain trust with the hidden video camera? Yeah, he's about as bright as a 5 watt christmas tree light.

First, FOUR minutes of driving in to what is, in essence a place where pilots get paid to fly SMALL airplanes in ...... drumroll: Cloud Seeding Operations!! Yes. That is it. Cloud seeding...which, BTW, is done at LOW altitudes, and IN THE CLOUDS!! Already existing clouds.

"Seeding" doesn't mean, like...."planting seeds" to make clouds "grow"...no, wrong analogy..They are "seeding" clouds with nucleic particulates in order to INDUCE PRECIPITATION.

("50 years around airplanes" and you should have known this, already.....).

Do people actually get so far down the rabbit hole, in this "chemtrail" nonsense, that they lose all reason and intellectual thinking capacity?
edit on 2 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

i dont know about my posts credentials , however that video above , the hidden cam one PROVES! they exist

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think most of you who believe in these so called Contrails have been watching too much James Bond Gold Finger.

Oh, except that was FAKE gas and at low altitude.

If you start spraying thousands of gallons of anything from a plane, it will come down as big drops and start soaking everything in sight.

Don't believe me?

That's how rain forms and starts, as miniscule droplets!

Why would the Government want to spray us?

Are we talking Cyanide here that would kill us all instantly?

Completely ridiculous and scare mongering!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
the closer people get to the truth, the more of you show up! rant paragraphs of ridicule trying to sound smart! if you do not believe in chemtrails i think you got your point across so your done here goodbye!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Just wondering if you had something other than someones blog to prove your point? Since there is so much scientific evidence as every chemtrailer insists then by god please show us. You could end this whole situation. Unless all your scientific evidence is from other blogs you find.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Actually here is what the title of this thread said...

still think chemtrails are not real?

So until you can actually prove chemtrails, but up to this point you haven't so until you do might as well tighten your seatbelt this could get bumpy.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
They are really spraying heavy over central Texas.
We have been making beer outside on the deck, just watching the planes. Every now and then, a normal contrail will be pointed out by one of us, but mostly the chemtrails dominate the sky.
Quite pathetic that anyone would deny them. One has to wonder why? Maybe they just don't pay attention?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

OK....second video, the "A C Griffith" I'll call it (uploaded by same "genius" that did the "Fargo" video).

www.youtube.com...

Load of crockery.

Don't know who this guy really is, but he spends most of the video professing his "patriotism", and then rambling about OTHER "conspiracies"....all the way to JFK...

Meanwhile, the graphics in the background, on the vid (since we're listening to a radio interview)??

At 0:33 -- The inside of an Airbus A-380 during its certification flight testing. The barrels hold a deadly, deadly chemical....yes!! It is Di-Hydrogen Monoxide in those barrels! (DHMO)....but, it is more commonly written and recognized in the other chemical shorthand ---- H2O.

Yup!! Two hydrogen atoms, to one oxygen. We have another word for it, in English...."water". Very deadly, in the wrong amounts.

It is in those barrels, and is a closed system....pumped around to change the weight distribution, for the in flight testing procedures. (Look it up).

Shortly after, some more with the golden-colored barrels....that is a Boeing 777, same dealio.

@ 1:31 -- Contrail picture. (Boeing 757 in flight).
@ 2:00 -- Same picture, composite photoshop
@ various times -- pictures of airliners DUMPING FUEL, out the normal fuel jettison nozzle.

Etc.

@ 7:05 -- Our A-380 again, either same flight, or another one. You can see the man's yellow safety vest....the letters on it? The spell the end of the word "Qantas". It's an airline. The national airline of Australia. The one with the cute little koala mascot logo....they were one of the "kick-off" customers for the A-380!! So, naturally, they were involved in the certification testing.

Oh, but the "gem" of all that BS, the diamond in the turds....is his claim of commercial airliners somehow "secretly" fitted to "spray"!!
There isn't an airline pilot in the world who won't laugh out loud at that one!!

First, he is peddling this horse manure about the airliners fitted with "aerosol sprayers" that are, and get this...."controlled by satellites"!!! He must have been wearing an extra heavy-duty tinfoil hat...too bad we couldn't see him.

Let's get back to Earth....and for anyone who hasn't, yet, seen through the idiocy and nonsense, then consider this: EVERY airline pilot is highly trained on the airplane they fly, and is VERY familiar with every aspect, every component. SO are the mechanics who work on them. The ground staff, they get specific training for their jobs....and NONE of it includes any equipment that would be considered an "aerosol spraying nozzle".

Whats more, EVERY flight, before takeoff, as a complete weight and balance calculation. It is a requirement, and is ALWAYS done. Any "material" that is onboard has weight....and everything is accounted for, there is no "extra super-sekrit" stuff....nor are there containers or tanks or pumps or plumbing associated....

This is all SO EASY to debunk, it's laughable. Can't believe people are ignorant enough to be so duped.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

Maybe you can tell us what they are spraying? Come on, are you new to this?
I would be willing to bet that you can tell us how it is possible, if not what it is that you think "possibly" could be sprayed, and you are actually not being totally forthcoming with us here on ATS.
Just a hunch.
So, are you of the opinion that there is no possible way that an airplane can leave a chemtrail? That what we are seeing in the sky cannot possibly be anything other than a normal contrail.
Period.
End of discussion.
You can't, and you know it. Just admit it.

No aircraft in existence can spray anything sufficient to create a visible horizon to horizon trail. It can, however, oxidize hydrocarbon fuel in a 14:1 stoichiometric redox reaction sufficient to form such a trail of ice particles.
Incidentally, I don't remember which chemmy keeps referring to aluminum and barium as "heavy metals" that can be toxic. They most certainly are not heavy metals, Those are : antimony, arsenic, bismuth, cadmium, cerium, chromium, cobalt, copper, gallium, gold, iron, lead, manganese, mercury, nickel, platinum, silver, tellurium, thallium, tin, uranium, vanadium, and zinc. Barium is a metal but its atomic mass is only 137.327 . Aluminum is also a metal but a lightweight at Ma of 26.98. BTW, no one should be surprised at finding aluminum in the ground since it is the most abundant metal on earth, being 8% of the earth's crust.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Thanks R2D2.
Whenever you are available for some real help, just don't change your username okay? You might be of some help to the youth.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
They are really spraying heavy over central Texas.
We have been making beer outside on the deck, just watching the planes. Every now and then, a normal contrail will be pointed out by one of us, but mostly the chemtrails dominate the sky.
Quite pathetic that anyone would deny them. One has to wonder why? Maybe they just don't pay attention?

And did you actually bother to go to flightaware.com and identify them? No, that would actually take 1 minute of work, that takes away from chemtrail sites.

How about doing that next time. take a screen shot for us and post it. However I would be that you most certainly will not.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join