It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost? Caught on tape - Ancient Grotto - Bethlehem December 25, 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is a very interesting video.This is what you are looking for in the video which really wont be hard to miss:

This Spirit Apparition was caught on tape by a tourist visiting the birth place of Jesus at the Church of the Nativity in Palestine occupied West Bank. The tourist did not know he had left his camera on just before Christmas Mass was performed at this Holy Ground.

And, if that doesn't do it for you, maybe just the little walk you take before the reason of this video will intrigue you. I had no idea this is what it looked like and what you had to go through. Honestly I can't say as I ever thought about it really. So, there is a little bit of reality or a small tour of another world to check out besides the ghost that comes later...

Anyone ever visit here?

What do you think?

edit on 30-12-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Definately cgi.

Let me search YouTube fore the baby video.

Cheeeeesy

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
OMG it's a ghost of baby jesus

Definitly looks like a fake tho. Don't know the camera is still rolling although it's stable, upright, and it's at the perfect angle?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
definitly fake, but your right cool bethlehem video. Its crazy over ther

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It's the dancing baby resurrected!

Definitely looks fake imo.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I am wondering what made the monk run off camera to the right, he seemed a little annoyed at the woman he led away.
If it is real it is pretty cool, if it is a joke, tampered with or just plain BS there is a very dark hot corner of hell reserved for the special effects crew.
I think it looked a little too much like Casper the friendly ghost, so I'm calling BS.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I always keep an open mind when it comes to the paranormal as I have experienced some very strange things in my life but in this case all I can really say is . . . Hahahahahahahaha . . . right!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
LMAO - it's the old dancing baby CGI from back in the late 90s. It's been used for numerous things. But when it was shown on an episode of Ally Mcbeal it launched the meme.

edit on 12/30/2010 by Terrormaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Really? That isn't even a good fake. Did the OP really think it was the real ghost of baby Jesus? Come on, man.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oh yeah, it's totally fake, but I really enjoyed the video otherwise.

I wonder why the graffiti on the outside walls is all written in English though?
I thought that was odd.

Somebody needs to go paint over that mess. Any volunteers?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I'm guessing it's another one of those iphone app ghosts ... so frustrating when you get all the big build-up for that.

Woody

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Exactly what I thought. Those things are all over the place.

But, OP, I still enjoyed the vid.

top topics

join