It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cracking an eggshell?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Fantastic ideas!
When I read the original post I couldn't help but think of the earthquake in Ontario this summer on June 23rd. That was in the middle of the BP oil spill crisis. I'm not a geologist, but the level of geological and tectonic instability as a result of oil extraction makes sense to me, especially if it's on a fault line. I would also suggest that groundwater extraction could also contribute to geologic instability, as these sources of water take centuries to regenerate.

With regards to birds dropping dead globally there are several of the scenarios discussed that resonate with me:

The Methane Argument - Very plausible, as arctic temperatures rise and permafrost and glaciers melt, an enormous amount of methane gas is being released. Given the state of our changing weather patterns could the jet-stream be pushing this methane southward? I do find it doubtful however that methane would travel in a neatly condensed ball. Maybe in conjunction with these atmospheric vortices a pocket of methane was created.

The Magnetic Field Argument - Again, plausible scenario. This would explain bird disorientation and could perhaps disrupt their neurological function (I'm not an ornithologist either). Most animals are way more in tune with nature than we are, maybe birds are an indicator species of change in the Earth's magnetic field. One thing I can't shake out of my mind though, is "impact trauma" that I keep reading everywhere. Based on what I've read about HAARP, I understand it to be a giant magnetic shield. Could the birds have made impact with this shield in flight without even seeing it? Or perhaps the electromagnetic effects of HAARP was too much for their systems to handle. There's still a blip on the radar yet to be explained.

Either way these events are really bizarre. Earth is a system and incredibly interconnected it wouldn't surprise me if all of this is somehow connected. Perhaps this is another human created, ironic tragedy, whereby we learn about Earth's processes by nearly destroying them. Much like how we learned about the food chain by tracking DDT and other persistent pollutants.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
anyone else know of this?www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com...
During my fact finding tour to affected villages I found that the land of the area have developed cracks stretching 20 to 40 meters and caved in by 3 to 6 feet at the different places.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Fantastic ideas!

I got on this band wagon when in Northwest Arkansas, we had our first ever recorded earthquake - EVER - 10 days after the BP explosion. We had 6 more over the next three months, then they stopped. (We do have ancient faults here, turns out).

Something caused that activity. When the birds fell New Year's, for whatever reason the first thing I thought of was the earthquakes, then I learn about HAARP, then I thought about....well, let's just say that now my husband thinks I'm (even more) nuts. Don't see how cause and effect is nuts, but whatever....

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Hey Redneck here is a great site to monitor earthquakes and other disasters around the world. I think I may have found the link here. It is very detailed and updated constantly.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

The movie 2012 with John Cusak is a "Hollywood" disaster movie but it contains an interesting and scientifically possible theory in regards to solar storms, neutrinos, and tectonic plate shifts including the magma bulge in Yellowstone park. Well worth the watch considering the more it becomes relevant as these theories seem to solidify.
Great post and concepts. Tuzo Wilson would be proud. Tuzo is the father of Tectonic plates and was considered to be a crazy conspiracy nut until he proved them all wrong.

thecanadianencyclopedia.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, appreciative we can come together on some of these topics and assimilate all data, checking accuracy and facts to satisfaction. Eventually formulating a plan of sorts, as the changes are so vast across the world one is unsure if they will have to act fleet footed to survive

I rarely post but found the convergence of data too synchronistic to ignore.
Yesterday at a child's birthday party I had the good fortune of seeing some friends who are quite involved with certain groups~One use to carry TS and the other just came through another yr of clearance...they honor their oaths, likewise I have worked with many in certain areas-

My own background is in several things, but major training in radium physics and such...specifically resonance, and I have also used it in alternative healing-not just traditional western medicine.

I recently came across a pdf of destruction regarding birds-Blackbirds specifically being mentioned...
See for yourself:
www.aphis.usda.gov...

I am aware of additional facts on my own research-as well as others who have an interest or professional background with pertinent history to support their level of understanding.

As birds are quite sensitive(as are bees) to magnetic anomalies and disturbances. The magnetic fields appear to be weakening, as well as forces from out in space-affecting the magnetic affects on our planet

I know(for me) that changes ARE happening throughout the universe and I have heard many times the '10th' planet-the Nibiru or the one portrayed historically as a red planet with wings...this will increase as I understand what I know.

The pull on our planet will become increasingly stronger.

Regarding the tectonic plates-even with "all" they know, it is abysmal compared to what there is to know that they haven't even began to understand.

Like resonance...one can drop a bridge with resonance...creating or destroying...as evidenced with sonar...and the effects of large sea life...
Sound being the beginning of life in many tales world wide...sound can fracture glass, but it can also fracture rock or other substrates in the levels of the earth.

As all organs in one body has a specific frequency-so does the constituents of the earth-water is a fine example with MRI(magnetic resonance imaging) using the hydrogen densities of the bodies water store in particular organs. Again, to interact one needs specific frequencies...

They do 'xray' the planet regularly...looking for weapons or gold, oil or water, hidden away-trying to exploit the planet as though it were a candy store with a source that can provide any and all candy~

They take a tomographic image and then another, and then another...forming a map of the planet and the mother lodes

As BP and others like them, clearly are motivated to greed beyond understanding, will frack the planet until no more fracking can be done IMHO and it is quite dangerous. With the GOM being like swiss cheese with active asphalt volcanoes and oil spewing,, and salt water is slightly more corrosive to erode any channels connecting to release of the magnificent pressure readings they had even 8 months back...

When removing the cali oil from under the shelf, instead of refilling the negative areas with a similar density, they went for water which is much more fluid in it's movement than the dense oil/crude they removed. If there is an imbalance nature will seek to correct...just like osmosis...it will seek the level.

My point being that all this fracking and fracturing of the crust in various places creates balance issues on stresses normally seeking balance by coming oppositionally against one another.

Birds are dropping all over, and stories of intoxicated birds all simultaneously dropping sounds like a childs' tale-as they are dropping throughout the world. In Italy, the birds had a curious blue spot on their beaks...potentially indicating Hypoxia(lack of oxygen). I know they dumped trillions of gallons of CorEXIT into the GOM and have been for almost a year...(as BP stock starting being sold rapidly in Feb, and they reported the blown well head in April)

CorEXIT is a banned pesticide...and removes Oxygen from air or water...so that is almost throughout the worlds water systems...before a year has passed I have said we would see mass animal deaths from the sea, and the air as it being such a deadly pesticide(used as a "dispersant")it would kill many-even potentially people in the GOM...
If all the insects are dead from such a pesticide, then what do the fish and birds eat??? Plankton suffering world wide, blooms of jellyfish, acidic waters and so on...

However, talking with my friends with great 'insight' they discussed the "blunt trauma" to the birds I had been focused on for a while-as HAARP is not far behind...
It would appear from watching the graphs...they seem to be shooting the moon with the energy levels...and this could be their plan to enhance protection as we go into extreme solar activity-the Cloverfield/clover leaf program with aerial spraying(communication/weather control/additional shielding from increasing Neutrinos from the sun)
Barium and Aluminum are used as filters and act to enhance CONTRAST of what they capture in the data.

Aluminum and Barium are not good to inhale, certain particulate size and one will get cancer...

It does seem like I am bringing everything in but the kitchen sink to this discussion-but in fact I see a combination of influences.

IMHO the HAARP being jammed to the nth degrees is quite dangerous, and it can affect the magnetic as frequency(time) interact. Just as electricity and magnetics interplay as well... They are not disconnected.

Dr Eastlund(RIP) and Dr Nick Begich have spoken about many of these things and even Col Robert Bowman of SDI history and several presidents he worked for-

HAARP is like a manmade 'whirlwind' and capable of untold destruction...

The blunt trauma many birds have sustained is more tied to HAARP action, whereas the blue spot on the doves beaks in Italy indicate it could have HAARP effects but also could be prefaced by the deadly CorEXIT and the methane sulfides coming out of the GOM or volcanoes as they 'burp' throughout the world or spew magma.

Again...back to resonance...
Magma has a specific range of frequencies it will react too. HAARP also generates IMMENSE HEAT when it runs...as CERN in Switzerland does and their voltages climbing as well...

Immense heat-does work

However, the understanding of entrainment as Schumanns frequency shifts...the ear and heart of the human body are tuned to the earth in that way-it may sound 'new age' to some but believe me it is hard core science...as the plates of the earth shift according to RESONANCE...if you fill a drum with water and play it it will be quote different than the sound without the water...simple changes make quite a bit of difference

The differences in the skies through the decades is evident to me, the differences in the RF pollution constantly bombarding us-adding more and more to a grid of "control". My experience has been those who seek to control others through fear/programming/threats are in serious need to accomplish control over themselves.

Likewise, when I have tried to CONTROL, things have of a way of schooling the ignorant-

This video demonstrates what APPEARS to be a cyclone(not tornado as the video states). However, the porpoises burnt indicate it was not your average 'cyclone'...

an article about frequencies and potential for abuse
www.fosar-bludorf.com...
english version: www.fosar-bludorf.com...

As well as Scalar weapons, which seem to be more the Russians device that is quite similar
iron-eagles.tripod.com...

Tom Bearden

A site I have used is "Educate Yourself" that he supports-

Having studied Dr Jose Delgado and knowing the intent from the 50s and 60s-I see a convergence of some facts that show me that even the natural actions occurring are dangerous-universal changes...heat being a big component of it. I also believe for whatever reasons technology is working against all of us by a handful of folks who think they can do whatever they want to do regardless of consequences to the world and the beings on it.

As far as the maps of Cayce or Scallion-I C something between the two...and the Madrid fault will be compromised severely before the Cali shift. I see a massive loss of life. Sadly I know the drill-if there is a biological/chemical/radiological occurrence, then the area will be quarantined from my understanding-preventing even those surviving who are not infected or contaminated will be stuck...

I C GOM blowing-not sure when-worst than the blown out well head...and it appears as glass after wards...and I hope I am wrong...hope does not make it so~

I see New Madrid ripping like a sheet...
Mo has the most caves of any state in this country last I checked...it will go up through Ark...and continue Northwards IMHO

Where stress is relieved in one fulcrum it is increased in another...

These times will be unprecedented IMHO

History books will write of these times possibly-for those who make it through

Copernicus was such a 'long' time ago, and he was basically a heretic...

Lots of "progress" has been made, or has it???

A true shifting of the ages is underfoot, and I would venture more will become increasingly aware of the many changes happening all around.

Take care

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Sadly my you tube links did not work-

so here is one of them
www.youtube.com...

and I will try again

I am doing something wrong...

and another link one can check on Energy/Bearden
www.youtube.com...

Hopefully I will figure it out or someone will coach me

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I don't know if this helps your thoughts or not, but I saw a program about how the Great Lakes were formed, and if I remember correctly, they whole area is like a basin, as mentioned above, but that volcanic activity was the cause.
movies.netflix.com...

And, since I live in SE, I hope you are wrong, too.

Don't,
Have you seen Modern Marvels? They discuss the salt mines under the Great Lakes and the caverns under there. You can only find a copy on sale at the History Channel (I'm no spammer. lol) but this link talks about the mines going under Detroit.
Redneck, did you know about this? How does it figure into your scenario?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

No, I didn't know about this; thank you for the link. I'm not sure how it would figure in, either.

My first thought is that if the area was once an inland sea that dried up, it would probably have been due to the land rising or the sea level dropping. If it was due to the land rising slowly over time, that could mean the crust is thinned in that area somewhat, but that's a lot of 'if's.

I have doubts as to whether the act of mining itself would have a deleterious effect... the scale would probably be too small to matter much, even though to us it might seem massive. Unlike the Deepwater Horizon fiasco, mines typically don't go down all that far, and salt mines wouldn't be expected to hit faults... they are after salt, and fault lines, even ancient ones, would mark a border of sorts geographically and be unprofitable to mine through in this case.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowDancer

Interesting video. Nothing whatsoever to do with HAARP of course but nonetheless a very strange occurrence.

This needs some further investigation.

And your other one

edit on 28/1/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Thanks indeed to DaWhiz for the link. Most interesting.

Salt domes are often associated with petroleum oil or gas as you can see in the Wikipedia article on Halite - Rock salt.

These are common in Europe as well. The salt mines in Austria 'SALTZberg' and there are extensive deposits in Cheshire in the UK amongst many others around the world.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Safe is really the wrong word.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
TheRedneck , What do you think of the current earthquake swarms? Im not liking this at all.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Redneck, in your opening post, you noticed that there is the St. Lawrence positioned fault line stopping and the new madrid line stopping with no faultline connecting the two. That got me thinking about information I came across some time ago that made the allegations that there is a series of eight cratons cutting across southern ohio, indiana illinois and missouri (ending in the area of the St. Francois Mountain range where there are three real close to each other. If this is so...than that would cut right thru the "gap" you described in the fault line. Now, I know I saved this in some file somewhere, and will bring to the table as soon as I find it. That said, I am also aware (also saved), of a "basaltic plug", roughly 29km in circumference located undermeath Pulaski county indiana that would also be included within your "gap". This may be entirely irrelevent, but I thought I would bring this up anyway.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is reported in a thread titled Now Geese falling from sky..., but I am linking it from here and updating because this is expected if my hypothesis is correct. Lake Erie would be at the lower end of the St. Laurence line, which is what I am expecting the New Madrid to be trying to connect to.

No quake yet (that I have seen anyway), but a gas release would seem reasonable based on the evidence. Tectonic gas releases do tend to happen where seismic activity is trying to increase.

This is the article with details:

DETROIT (Reuters) - At least 200 geese have died for unknown reasons along the southwestern shores of Lake Erie while others are struggling to hold their heads up, stay upright and fly, Ohio officials said on Friday.

No cause has been diagnosed. Some of the dead birds have been sent to a national wildlife laboratory in Wisconsin for testing. Many sick birds have been sent to rehabilitation facilities.

The sick geese appear to have problems controlling their muscles, with many struggling to walk and others laying their heads on their backs, said Dave Sherman, a biologist at the Crane Creek Wildlife Research Station operated by the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.
Source: www.fox4kc.com...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Which swarms are you referring to? The ones in Arkansas?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by G.A.G.

If you can find that information it would be extremely helpful! Even in a material such as glass, when there is a stress line with no recognizable crack, there is a certain amount of stress that can develop before the actual crack appears. sometimes it will show up as small imperfections, like tiny bubbles, in the glass along the stress lines.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by G.A.G.
Redneck, in your opening post, you noticed that there is the St. Lawrence positioned fault line stopping and the new madrid line stopping with no faultline connecting the two. That got me thinking about information I came across some time ago that made the allegations that there is a series of eight cratons cutting across southern ohio, indiana illinois and missouri (ending in the area of the St. Francois Mountain range where there are three real close to each other. If this is so...than that would cut right thru the "gap" you described in the fault line. Now, I know I saved this in some file somewhere, and will bring to the table as soon as I find it. That said, I am also aware (also saved), of a "basaltic plug", roughly 29km in circumference located undermeath Pulaski county indiana that would also be included within your "gap". This may be entirely irrelevent, but I thought I would bring this up anyway.

Also, there is an "impact structure" or some other crytoexplosive event that took place just outside of Kentland Indiana. Not to mention the 80 degree F water pulled out of a bore hole in terre haute (early 1900s/2930 feet deep).

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by G.A.G.

If you can find that information it would be extremely helpful! Even in a material such as glass, when there is a stress line with no recognizable crack, there is a certain amount of stress that can develop before the actual crack appears. sometimes it will show up as small imperfections, like tiny bubbles, in the glass along the stress lines.

TheRedneck

OK...glad to meet ya and I will go ahead and dig up the information. I may contact you thru a u2u, because I am really no authority in this discipline and am very inept when it comes to uploading different types of information onto ATS. g.a.g.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hi All,

I have a Question as Hypothetical as it may be.

I was listening to the ATS live online stream and, in their discussion of this topic, they had mentioned that the crack would spread West and that reminded me of something. For those of you who don't know I would like to introduce you to the worlds largest Aquifer. The Ogallala Aquifer

My question is, if the fault cracks and it flows West, obviously, it will go straight through the middle of this Aquifer what would the resulting damage be?

edit on 20-2-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

First of all, thank you for listening!

An aquifer is basically an area of porous rock that contains water. They are pretty common; this one is special only because it is huge and because it lies under a fairly arid region. It does indicate an area of reduced capacity to contain stress, because the porous nature indicates the rock could break easier.

The western movement of the fault line I mentioned is probably limited to Arkansas, and therefore wouldn't reach the Ogallala Aquifer region. Essentially what seems to be happening is that an area close to the New Madrid Fault Line is being 'fracked', meaning hydraulic pressure is being used to separate and form cracks in the bedrock to release natural gas. This causes two problems: firstly, it is cracking open rock layers and reducing the capacity of those rock layers to withstand stresses, and secondly, the release of the natural gas is changing the pressures which the rock is exposed to below ground. No one can really calculate the result; the variables are simply too numerous and mostly unknown. But the increasing swarms of earthquakes in the area are an indication that movement is occurring inside the rock layers.

This area, as I mentioned, is close to the New Madrid Fault Line (in that area, it basically runs under the Mississippi River). We know that there are stresses accumulating along the New Madrid, as these are responsible for the occasional earthquakes felt in the area. A release of energy in one location will affect stresses in other areas of the crust, and we do know that a shift in pressures this close to an existing fault line will affect that particular fault line. Every horizontal fault line has areas of instability extending from the main line, where rocks are bent with the movement of the fault line boundary plates, and the New Madrid is no exception. We may definitely be fracking into rock which is part of one of these stress lines.

So the western extension I spoke about is pretty much contained (I believe) far to the east of the Ogallala Aquifer. Even if it did extend far enough west to affect it, it would simply extend rapidly through the area, probably with little actual seismic damage, due to the inherent weakness of the rock layers in that area.

Hope that answered your question.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join