It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a completely insane view of the law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I dont think so. I think that is perfectly reasonable.

Those who make the law and/or uphold the law should be held to the strictest interpretation of the law, and the penalties for their breaking it should be harsher imho.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by littlecloud

Why would you think it would be OK to make hydroponic illegal? It is the same thing, just grown in a soilless environment. It gets the nutrients and supplements it needs more efficiently, that is the only difference.

I can not see how anyone can get convicted for defending themself, that is ludicrous...
edit on Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:36:31 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

There should be only one law if you ask me.

"Do whatever the hell you want, as long is at hurts nobody else."

Easy to understand, and to the point. That is how law should be written, not in lawspeak code.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You don't have an insane view the law is just insane itself. At this point it's just a business that preys upon the less fortunate of society. After being through the system myself as a young man for a victimless crime I can say with certainty it will be a deadly gunfight before I allow myself to be put back in a cage, while people like Jeffrey Epstein are allowed to pretty much walk.

I keep my nose clean and my mind paranoid to minimize that risk as much as possible though. I don't trust ANYONE in uniform or a part of the legal system
edit on 28-3-2011 by wtf1is1happening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wtf1is1happening

I hear that, no way I will ever willingly allow myself to be treated like an animal ever again.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Just because its alot more harmful than normal pot, ive seen what it does to families and it really shouldnt be allowed. I guess its up to the individual but it can create some pretty bad situations.
One of my little brothers friends mothers is on pot, and its really sad for him because its made her completely insane

Also, i said unless provoked
ofcourse people should be able to defend themselves. lol
edit on 28-3-2011 by littlecloud because: added

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I am wondering if you aren't talking about something different though, like pot laced with PCP. I dunno.

And the defending yourself, I was talking about how your buddy got in trouble for defending himself from a mugger. That is pretty crazy.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yeah im assuming we are... hahahhaha
Im just thinking about the heavy drugs that can do insane damage to families.

Oh yeah sorry i missunderstood you, there was also a story here in Australia how a robber fell from the roof into the kitchen and landed on a kitchen knife, and the robber won the lawsuit!
If i can find the story ill send it to you

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yeah I seen that one, I can't believe that kind of thing happens, it is completely insane! Now I guess we are supposed to make our houses burglar safe, I am surprised there are no inspections to make sure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join