It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO!!! Global collapse by design.Senater speaks out!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mastermook

you have to be careful about understanding that the nwo is not just the republicans. it is the government as a whole. the government party system is designed to divide the people and force you to chose a side. they make one side look bad for a while so the majority will vote for the opposition. bush screwed things up so obama was going to save us all. now obama is screwing things up and the republicans will save us all. the nwo controls people of all political views. there is nothing wrong with capitalism and there is nothing wrong with spreading the wealth, but the nwo wants the people to think that these ideas dont go hand in hand. they want you to think that capitalism is bad because the capitalists make millions of dollars while you starve in poverty. but spreading the wealth is bad because these people earned this money fare and square and it is no ones write to take it away from them.

its all about division and deception. they want you to think that there is 2 sides and one side is write and the other wrong. one side wants the best for you and the other the worst. but in actuality they both want your freedom, your money and your soul.

dont listen to any politician.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I think to put it into some perspective I would ask you this..."Would you hand over your wealth and assets that you have accumulated over your lifetime to some homeless person" ? no freaking way and specially if that person/s in unknown to you. So this expectation that the super wealthy would do the same and "should" do the same is in fact an insane proposal, people need to understand that the wealthy got that way either through hard work, smarts, inheritance or criminal activities or a combination.

no one is saying hand over your wealth to a homeless person, the point is don't slant the rules in favor of a few at the expense of others.

this one percent has all the power and all the wealth. they use it to corrupt politicians to pass laws favorable to their industry and company. many of their agendas have the sole aim of maintaining their wealth.

these laws are buried deep in legislature and seemingly unimportant to the average american. except these laws have consequences that can be felt throughout the market economy.

plus many of these people are garbage to begin with. but you should help homeless people if you can.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Well done, thank you for taking the time! all the flamers on here just sit back and take pot shots not understanding that good folk like your self actually put some thought and effort in to add value to the site,

Not everybody, sees everything!

I for one believe here in the UK Tony Bliar's (I did spell it wrong) New Labour in his victory speech said "We will now RULE as New Labour, totally hijacked that party and it was done by design to destroy the Middle Classes,

Sadly, David Coneron (and again) is here to finish the job as the coalition called Con-Dems (ironic)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

NWO has been unfolding globally for many years now. It's only recently that it is becoming so obvious. Many people are aware of what is happening and TPTB don't care. They are very powerful and drunk with power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Thanks for the post. S&F

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
One of the most self serving things the elite have done in this "global" era to us is impose the ideology of multiculturalism upon the American public. In this we are all separate foreign tribes and the elite are the "citizens of the world" how have no loyality to our nation nor to the constitution. Their central loyality lies to their own advancement by what ever means necessary - devoid of ethics because they are not bound by their Nation's culture and their people's well being. "Citizens of the world" are global predators bound to nothing and no one.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
we need to fight against the NWO now if we dont do anything now then were screwed

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
I have seen companies that have used economic downturns just to terminate employees and hire new ones at lower wages.
Years ago i worked for a major oil company that laid off half of there employees at one of there plants and two weeks later started hiring new employees at half the wages after telling the laid off employees that they would be hired back as soon as the economic downturn was over.

After a year when the company no longer had to pay the old employees there old wages the company started to hire them back.
Then the problems started as the old employees and the new ones did not get along and there were a lot of conflicts.

They do that in the UK Oil and Gas industry, usually by firing the local Brits and replacing them with cheap foreigners because they are members of the EU!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The table is tilted, folks! Should be interesting to see just how much opposition builds in the leadership stratas over the next few years.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
...and i was worried about aliens.
damn economics

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It isn't a "Global Collapse." It is the final movement in a global restructuring to bring the developing world closer into parity with the developed World.

It only feels like a global collapse, because your lack of regulation allowed a lot of people to do some seriously stupid things prior to the correction of the US.

Some of your bureaucrats, politicians don't have your personal interests at heart. I'm sure your surprised by that.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Senator Sanders is looking out for the common working stiff, while the Republicans want to destroy the US..... His speech should be mandatory viewing in schools !

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't make much and do give money to Charities. You are grotesque.

reply to post by mazzroth

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I think to put it into some perspective I would ask you this..."Would you hand over your wealth and assets that you have accumulated over your lifetime to some homeless person" ? no freaking way and specially if that person/s in unknown to you. So this expectation that the super wealthy would do the same and "should" do the same is in fact an insane proposal, people need to understand that the wealthy got that way either through hard work, smarts, inheritance or criminal activities or a combination.

Actually yeah I would. If I had 50 million dollars I would give 49 million of it away. Because who really needs that much money anyway? Its just plain greed. Doesnt matter if I know the person or not. 1 million is plenty to live off of today, way more than enough.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The Bernie Sanders video is good. You are starred and flagged.

He hit some pretty good topics, quite accurately.

We've definitely got a problem with greedy billionaires running over people.

And he said it right, it's not every wealthy person that is the problem. It's those greedy people who pinch pennies at the expense of the country that is the problem. Great point about the China made products.

The Senator had what seems like some heart felt passion. We need that passion from everyone who cares about rebuilding our great country.

I swear if we just start rebuilding American businesses, and tell the people who are support unconstitutional and destructive laws and legislation to take a hike, we're going to be fine. We need desperately to see the words, "Made in America with pride" stamped on our products again. We need desperately for Monsanto, Big Pharma, etc to release their death grip on society, because we don't need those jerks, and their so called "help."

I also want to make it perfectly clear, that it is fine to be wealthy. If you've done it ethically, then good for you. Just remember to reinvest in your country and your community. I do not agree that you should have to just fork over your wealth, if you earned it fair and square. That is incorrect, we need people doing well in this country. What we don't need are unethical bastards who mass wealth is sleazy ways, and just take a dump on society.

Troy
edit on 1-1-2011 by cybertroy because: more thoughts

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Do we need to become united and organized in order to be accepted by alien life out there?

Definately, but not in the way TPTB wants to achieve it.

As we are now i believe we are actually a danger to (most) life in the universe. Why else would they be so afraid of our nukes even though they are WAY more advanced than us?

Could it be that nuclear war has destroyed so many civilisations and planets over the course of history that there's an intergalactic law forbidding the posession of them, holding us back to join our galactic friends just because of some power hungry warmongers at the top who keep claiming they "just have them as a deterrant"?

I get the feeling we're deterring more then our earthly "enemies" by holding on to them.
edit on 1/1/11 by Romekje because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This is not even a conspiracy,real truth.People should understand how bad this is getting.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The current form of American government is and has been [a wolf in sheep's clothing] for nearly 175 years.

We can go on and on, detailing Fact after Fact... but it is futile. The majority of the "Free" world has been corrupted on a subconscious level. Through Social Conditioning, they [TPTB] have engineered popular opinion in such a way that it is impossible to use Reason or Logic.

In order to understand what is happening, you must not allow yourself to become emotional attached to the "issues" our media is feeding us.

It is through emotions and the manipulation of these "feelings" that [we] allow them to control us.

edit on 3-1-2011 by Areveli because: fixed wording in last sentence

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
www.iamthewitness.com...

1770: Mayer Amschel Rothschild draws up plans for the creation of the Illuminati and entrusts Ashkenazi Jew, Adam Weishaupt, a Crypto-Jew who was outwardly Roman Catholic, with its organization and development. The Illuminati is to be based upon the teachings of the Talmud, which is in turn, the teachings of Rabbinical Jews. It was to be called the Illuminati as this is a Luciferian term which means, keepers of the light.

Rothschild and the German/British Monarchy are the 2 top in the Illuminati, and you can see that this has been in the works for 241 years. There is a lot to undo! Who can undo it after all this time?

That link also explains that the Ashkenazi Jew is not a real Jew. i.e. of Jewish blood.

The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

edit on 5-1-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: fix URL

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I agree too and see this as the only place online worhty of prophecy. I hope people take it in, there are so many doom in the world today as to dual nature of the existence of reality, ontologically exteistneially at least.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join