It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS 24/7 Radio is now running.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
We're playing all the old shows, 24/7, all the time.

Thats ATS Live, ATS UK & Europe, Mondo Bizarro, Music to Conspire to, Johnny Anonymous' Sounds to Surf By, Above Politics and possibly, even, ATS Unleashed and ATS After Midnight....

The stream will break for the scheduled Live Shows

You can listen in via the ATS Pop-up Player, via the ATS Live Facebook Page, or via the ATS Radio Page at Illustrial.net

edit on 30/12/10 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
For those of us who are illiterate, what time is that in everyday language?

And is it on regular radio, AM, FM, Shortwave?
And the number on the dial?
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
AWESOME!

THIS is what I was waiting for. Nef, I can only salute your efforts and stand back in awe at the path your idea has taken. I'm a huge fan and only wish there was more free nights to sit and listen to the live broadcasts.

Now I can just leave the damn show running in the background as I work, with no podcast download needed. Thank you sir, thank you ATS, thanks thanks thanks.

Super cool to watch all this grow first hand from the start.

Big things sir.

PS- I am currently working on some things for you in hopes that you may find use for them.

MM

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

This is announcing the 24 hours a day 7 days a week continuous internet radio stream which can be played by :

1) Going to www.illustrial.net...

2) Listen via the ATS Facebook page ATSLive!! tab and press play

www.facebook.com...

3)Listen via the Shoutcast player at shoutcast.com station id is ATS Radio

edit on Thu, 30 Dec 2010 19:52:27 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
how does one get involved?

this website love or hate it, at least is my most visited website nxt to fb and rense. i have professional level experience in showbiz.

i am better for having come across this site.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
tried it with a couple of different browsers
player loads and says "ready" but nothing happens when I try pressing the "play" button.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I am dissapointed. I thought you were saying an actual live radio broadcast was going to be taking place. This is just another internet site.

Man, radio is a small box with a dial on it, you play AM or FM stations, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the internet. Please rename this endevor. It is not radio.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Yeah, slight glitch there. Had a power outage on the radio server and the back-up batteries eventually ran dry! Normal service has now been resumed!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Internet Radio is a generic term for broadcasting on the 'net

Sorry for the confusion, but the OP clearly states

We're playing all the old shows, 24/7, all the time.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I am dissapointed. I thought you were saying an actual live radio broadcast was going to be taking place. This is just another internet site.

Man, radio is a small box with a dial on it, you play AM or FM stations, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the internet. Please rename this endevor. It is not radio.

Let us not forget that ATS will indeed be going "true to life AM radio" as of Jan 1st 2011.

Renaming the show just after the announcement that it will be broadcasting live on AM real radio across the southeast United States, would not do.

It IS SURLY real radio now....by definition.
edit on 31-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yay , we can listen any time while browsing ATS . If I may suggest something to add to the stream I would suggest adding this . www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Excellent news. Congratulations, the hard work is paying off!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Now thats an excelllent idea. I will fire off a U2U to Zazz and ask her for permission

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This is fantastic! I love it! (And I am actually listening, which is a shock...)

The little bars great as well coz it means every time I log in I'll remember about it and put it on.

Ahh, nice one.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yeah I'm not usually a radio man but i think this is a great station!

new topics

top topics

join