Izsak-Delporte Crater: Awesome Anomalies, and much more!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
From the Apollo Image Atlas AS15-P-9625 and AS15-P-9630 incredible anomalies emerge to light. Dozens! Seems that Ruins of an ancient Alien Civilization lies beneath the sand and between the cliffs of the Moon in that region! All the images come from the AS15-P-9625, AS15-P-9630 Apollo Image Atlas Courtesy NASA/LPI
All the anomalies (enhanced in yellow by me) rests in the Izsak-Delporte region with the Fermi walled Plain in close proximity.

I have analyzed the official images of NASA www.lpi.usra.edu... and www.lpi.usra.edu... The pictures were taken in 1971 by Apollo 15, during the revolution number 38, from an altitude of 117 km. The two original photos have both the following features: Image Width: 45.24 inch - Image Height: 4.5 inch; Film Color: black & white.

To a fast analysis, the coming official photos from the Apollo Image Atlas archives shows clearly the presence of a sigar-shape anomalous object on the hidden face of the Moon, to the west of the Fermi Plain nearby and to north of the Izsak Crater.

But as you know, the perspective of these images is not horizontal, as showed in the Apollo Image Atlas, but vertically, as the same Apollo Image atlas say www.lpi.usra.edu...

So, First of all, I rotate counterclock-wise the images #AS15-P-9625, www.lpi.usra.edu... and AS15-P-9630 www.lpi.usra.edu... enlarged x 8... and..... surprise!

The presumed cigar-shape object is still there but..... Its "nose" tilts upwards away, from lunar surface like a finger but on what point at?

From AS15-P-9625 (Enhanced in yellow)

From AS15-P-9630

A gigantic statue of humanoid shape!

From the same site, of hundreds km squared, incredible anomalies, emerge to light. Dozens!
Seems that Ruins of an ancient Alien Civilization lies beneath the sand and between the cliffs of the Moon in this region!

Pyramids

3 Ankh and pyramid

A gigantic face of a statue

MORE ANOMASLIES ...... from Izsak-Delporte Area.

I don't know how to call these following images. Ruins, Tubes, Wreckages, Structures, Buildings, Facility.....
The only thing I know is that these incredible shapes are not naturals!

TO BE CONTINUED.........

DISCLAIMER: This thread is not on The Apollo 20 Hoax, so, posts about that topic: move along! /WedWack/

Thanks to Mod greeneyedleo and staff forum.
Arken.

edit on 30-12-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but how do you know what to look for in these images? I have a rough time picking things out even if they are highlighted.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I thought about peeling it off, and focusing on the images, minus that "other stuff". Still, THAT was a fun exercise!! >sigh<

Anticipating the follow-ons, where you use more recent imaging comparisons, with far better resolution. Say, from the Japanese Kaguya, or even the LROC, from NASA.

That way, the older Apollo 15 versions (and all others) can be checked for accuracy, and it all may help contribute to a better "picture" of realty up there...

Not sure about Google Earth (moon)....but, going by what the other thread (about Mars) and some others are discussing, using Google Earth (moon/mars) isn less than satisfactory, due to the inherent pixel "smoothing" and interpretation program algorhithms.

edit on 30 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I think you are seeing mostly JPEG compression artefacts, but I am sure it would be easier if you could point what you see in a bigger image, as it is it's hard to understand in what area of the photo are you seeing those things.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Great stuff!! Could that cigar-shaped object be the "derelict spaceship" one of the missions supposedly found?
And what's up with the "Monkey-Man" in one of your pics! Yikes!

I don't know why people are so resistant to at least "entertaining" the idea that there were civilizations on the Moon,Mars, and who knows where else

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
I don't know why people are so resistant to at least "entertaining" the idea that there were civilizations on the Moon,Mars, and who knows where else
I cannot speak by other people, but I will entertain that idea when I see something that looks like clues of a past (or present) civilization.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Really? You've never seen anything on the Moon or Mars (I mean aside from these pics here in the post) that made you go "Hmmmm-that just doesn't look right"..?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by Arken

I think you are seeing mostly JPEG compression artefacts, but I am sure it would be easier if you could point what you see in a bigger image, as it is it's hard to understand in what area of the photo are you seeing those things.

You think I seeing JPEG compression.....????

No other chance?

Really?

Sure?

You are the expert?

Really?

Check by yourself in the images and do what I do. Investigate on this topic.
Analize the Images as I do or in different way, as you prefer, using your sofisticate image tools and let us know your final response Armap.
Otherwise
THEN YOU AND THE MOD COULD CLOSE THIS THREAD AGAIN!
Bye!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

There's no need to get upset about Armap's replies in this thread. There's no question that some of your images feature .jpeg compression. In the other thread, it was closed because the same claims have been around for years and found to be hoaxes. That doesn't mean that you were hoaxing, just that very similar claims were hoaxes.

Your thread was based on the evidence of a mission that never happened.

Google "Apollo 20 hoax" and see for yourself. Google Apollo 18 and 19 too. Joe Escamilla has used similar techniques of colourising magnified Lunar landscape images.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Arken

There's no need to get upset about Armap's replies in this thread. There's no question that some of your images feature .jpeg compression. In the other thread, it was closed because the same claims have been around for years and found to be hoaxes. That doesn't mean that you were hoaxing, just that very similar claims were hoaxes.

Your thread was based on the evidence of a mission that never happened.

Google "Apollo 20 hoax" and see for yourself. Google Apollo 18 and 19 too. Joe Escamilla has used similar techniques of colourising magnified Lunar landscape images.

WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?

Who are You kandinsky boy? WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF JPEG compression?

YOU MUST READ THE MY THREAD BEFORE this CLAIMS!

I NEVER SUPPORT THAT THESIS! NOT AT ALL! READ THE POST AGAIN!

I'VE ONLY USED THE "APOLLO 20" name because "famous" and BECAUSE THESE ANOMALIES ARE IN THE SAME IMAGE AND AREA WHERE THE "presumed spaceship is in"! AND THE MODS KNOW! THE CLOSE OF THE THREAD WAS A CLEAR MISUNDERSTANDING of the Mod, maybe pushed from..... I know who....

THAT's ALL KANDISKY BOY.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
**YAWN** I see absolutely nothing of interest in ANY of these images. The false colour highlights, as with many of these images might I add, merely hinder seeing anything of interest. I could take a monochrome image of my carpet, load photo shop up, paint some colours on it, and post it here as well if you want. I'd get similar results.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
**YAWN** I see absolutely nothing of interest in ANY of these images. The false colour highlights, as with many of these images might I add, merely hinder seeing anything of interest. I could take a monochrome image of my carpet, load photo shop up, paint some colours on it, and post it here as well if you want. I'd get similar results.

Are you awake or Are you sleeping Smugallo?

Yes, you are right. You can get similar results with your carpet.

But if so, then a frendly advice: Run to the Laundry with your carpet, because inside it there are many strange and really fastidious bugs!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Have a look at some of the images you've posted and then google 'jpeg compression artifacts.' (!)

While you're googling away, have a look at the Apollo 20 hoax images and compare the site to the images you've posted.

'Kandinsky boy?!' You should maybe sit down for a while and count to ten. There's no need to act like a damn idiot is there?

EDIT to add a YAWN and a meh...

edit on 30-12-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Love the Izsak / D crater anomoly.

Here is a good angle that really gets the nose poping out of the crater. I have this image saved from a while back. It's listed as 2801, but not sure what mission.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

No, not really.

At least not in a "that can only be artificial" way, I have seen many unusual things.

At the top of the list the unusual things are, for example, a photo showing what looks like a lozenge inside a crater and something that looks like a pipe, both on the Moon.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

What about the First "humanoid shape" taken from two different official images?
Thanks for your reply.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
You think I seeing JPEG compression.....????
Yes, I think that's the most likely explanation.

No other chance?
Chances, any, but I think this one is the most liley.

Really?
Yes, otherwise I wouldn't had made that post.

Sure?
No, only a fool can be sure of something he does not really know.

You are the expert?
In what? Although not really an expert in this area, I have several years' experience and knowledge of how digital imaging works.

Check by yourself in the images and do what I do. Investigate on this topic.
I already did what I could.

Analize the Images as I do or in different way, as you prefer, using your sofisticate image tools and let us know your final response Armap.
As I said in my first post, it would be easier if you could point what you see in a bigger image, so other people can know where to look. When you zoom an image to that point the references are lost, so it's hard to find the exact spot to which you zoomed in to do a proper analysis.

And I don't use sophisticated image tools, most of those only make people think that they "enhancing" the image or (by applying several filters) that they are bringing out special details otherwise invisible.

Our best tool to analyse something is our brain.

Otherwise
THEN YOU AND THE MOD COULD CLOSE THIS THREAD AGAIN!
No, otherwise I have the same right of posting my opinion as you or anybody else has, because that's only what we can do, post our opinions, we can never reach a definite conclusion just by looking at photos on the Internet.

Bye!
I'm not going anywhere.

PS: Moderators do not take actions in threads in which they post as members, so I will not close this thread, even if I have a reason for it, which I do not, at least at the moment.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

It is not that anyone is resistant to the idea but the fact that Arken has not produced compelling evidence. To be frank, not only are we witnessing a case of pareidolia but Arken is engaging in anomaly-hunting (see definition). It's science in reverse, looking for evidence to fit a theory.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
What about the First "humanoid shape" taken from two different official images?
Thanks for your reply.

How big is that "humanoid shape"?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Maybe one reason would be that an "intelligent" species, looking for a way-station, would be highly unlikely to choose such desolate environs when they could choose something more interesting, like Earth.

No one who supports the idea of "signs" and "statues," invisible from Earth, bothers to explain just why the far side of the moon would be the select real estate intergalactic explorers would choose if they came to this system.

deny ignorance

jw

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join