It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the info in wikileaks insurance file?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I saw this article on Rawstory and thought it might
be connected to wiki's insurance file.

If imprisoned or killed, Assange reportedly prepared to
out CIA-linked Arab leaders

Middle Eastern leaders who've become friendly with the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) could face severe retribution from their local populations if WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is killed or jailed for a lengthy amount of time.

That's because, in a recent interview with Arabic news network Al Jazeera, Assange allegedly warned that he had a document which reveals the identities of officials who voluntarily cultivated relationships with the CIA.

"These officials are spies for the US in their countries," he reportedly told the network.

“If I am killed or detained for a long time, there are 2,000 websites ready to publish the remaining files," Assange was quoted as having said. "We have protected these websites through very safe passwords."

www.rawstory.com...

isn't this the same thing Assange said that
the insurance file was for. To be used in case he
was jailed or killed? Is this part of the info
in that insurance file ???

Now he hints to the press that he is gonna oust
the CIA in the middle east.

Or is this all just more BS from Assange ???

wikileaks mirrors have been connected to
CIA fronts. And now Assange is claiming
he is gonna oust the CIA in the ME makes
absolutely no sense unless he is lying as
part of the CIA cover.

This would hurt the ME more than it would hurt
the CIA. If this is Saudi Arabia he is speaking of,
it could mean a regime change in the making
in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Royals are very close to
the Bush family and part of Haliburton and
Carlyle Group. Very interesting scenarios
arising from this.

Remember, he hasn't leaked the info yet.
Just hinted that he has it. Isn't this blackmail
or extortion for an agenda ???

please discuss, your thoughts please

edit on 12/30/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This probably wouldn't be the info in the insurance file, because Assanges goal isn't to harm anyone, and he has already exposed that numerous people in the Middle East have worked with the CIA. If Assange is killed, i believe the names of those poeple would be the least of anyones concern.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
This probably wouldn't be the info in the insurance file, because Assanges goal isn't to harm anyone, and he has already exposed that numerous people in the Middle East have worked with the CIA. If Assange is killed, i believe the names of those poeple would be the least of anyones concern.

if it is not the insurance file
then are there 2 such files
to be released if something
happens?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The only reason it would be B.S. is if he is saying this to deliberately mislead the CIA into thinking, "Eh, whatever, it's not the BIG secret we were worried about."

B.S. or not, it is going to put pressure on the USG (because they need their Saudi friends) by their Saudi friends to go easy on this guy. It's easier to let the guy slide for now than it is to avoid a mob of angry muslims chanting to cut your head off.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I sure hope Assange is not talking about
Karzai as we already knew he works
for the CIA. That would be old news.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by mr10k

if it is not the insurance file
then are there 2 such files
to be released if something
happens?

Most likely. Although it isn't substantial enough to do any damage if more incriminating evidence is found in the insurance file, ALONE it could do MUCH harm. Although news stations like FOX will of course romanticize the story and make it seem as if Assange is jeopardizing the lives of "innocent foreign Arabs who want to help the US". Personally, it wouldn't make good to put it in the insurance file, but if he released it, and it was touched on by NYtimes, and the La post, then maybe we could see the government trembling in its knees.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
perhaps he's talking about mossad? if that's true however, it would sort of crush his denial of the "shadow government" statement. but honestly, if you think critically, there is no shadow government. the same people make the decisions and move the agenda along, the only thing in the shadows, or under the table, is the money that funds it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
perhaps he's talking about mossad?

Mossad is not Arab. Assange distinctively said
ARAB.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The only issue I have with this whole thing is... why would he not release that information to begin with? If the goal of Wikileaks is to bring to light the shady backroom dealings of Government, why not release this information anyway? Do suddenly the people in these countries no longer need to know? If your goal is to bring accountability of Government officials to the people they represent, than this information should be release and not used as a bargaining chip. The actions of Julian Assange is really no different than the actions of the Governments that he wishes to expose.

Sorry silly rabbit, but tricks are for kids.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
The only issue I have with this whole thing is... why would he not release that information to begin with? If the goal of Wikileaks is to bring to light the shady backroom dealings of Government, why not release this information anyway?

very valid point and one that I bring
up repeatedly in my other thread in
my signature. It's almost as if he is
using each batch of cables for a
purpose. Assange threatened
to reveal a big bank and we have yet
to see those cables. The cables do not
actually have to be real, just the thought of
them being published in the media could
sway governments as well as Royal families.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I still think he's prepping a devastating 9/11 data dump. One that Wiki probably got handed to them some time ago. It's gotta be a lot bigger than cozy relationships between the CIA and anyone on this planet with money and/or power. It's gotta be something that the wealth and power are afraid of - and that they already know what it is. You can't threaten someone with a vague assertion. The media gets the vague assertions, but the targets of that threat have already gotten the details about what Wiki has. Whatever it is, it can't be covered up or debunked, and if this Assange guy thinks it'll keep him alive, then it has to be a complete game-changer - and not just one that affects the immediate arrangement of power and money on this planet. The big players can take that kind of hit and fix it all within a month.

In my mind, the attacks of 9/11 are the only unresolved controversy with enough history-impacting power to shut down the lives and legacies of the world's most malignant powers. After all, when you have all the power, and control all the money traffic (essentially), the only thing left to concern about is legacy. Anyone discovered to be connected to the infamous 9/11 attacks, considering the damage done to millions of lives as a direct result of how those attacks were leveraged by the Bush/Cheney regime, would go down in history as being of the same ilk as people like Stalin, Pol Pot and Hitler. Especially considering the extremely repugnant way it was carried out - not just the attacks themselves, but the entire after-event marketing campaign and the way it was used to justify the destruction of the USA as a responsible international citizen.

If anyone can suggest a potential reveal that would have anywhere close to the same permanent impact on the kinds of people Assange addressed his warning to, then I'd love to hear what that event or situation could possibly be. The big international players have already demonstrated that they can crater entire nations' economies with impunity, and raid the US Treasury at will. What else could there be that would cause them to even think twice about putting a Tomahawk Missile on the next neighborhood he walks into. So far, no one else has been able to get these predators to back off, and Assange has to know that much at least. And yet, he knows that this bit of information is powerful enough to back them off. It has to be enormous.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
he knows that this bit of information is powerful enough to back them off. It has to be enormous.

or either one of the biggest
hoaxes in history.
we should soon find out.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
The only issue I have with this whole thing is... why would he not release that information to begin with? If the goal of Wikileaks is to bring to light the shady backroom dealings of Government, why not release this information anyway? Do suddenly the people in these countries no longer need to know? If your goal is to bring accountability of Government officials to the people they represent, than this information should be release and not used as a bargaining chip. The actions of Julian Assange is really no different than the actions of the Governments that he wishes to expose.

Sorry silly rabbit, but tricks are for kids.

The Wiki folks might have the goods on the biggest players on the planet - like their association (or tacit approval) of the 9/11 Attacks - and be trying to leverage that package to shut down the more damaging activities that are being perpetrated by 2nd and 3rd tier groups of predators (like the big banking dump they've got planned for this spring). I would imagine that this package will be leveraged until it can't be safely leveraged anymore, and that's when it'll be published.

Then, it'll be look-out-below time for how things are run right now. That said, I definitely believe that Wiki isn't alone in this venture. I also believe that the big international guns know exactly who else is involved in this, but also know that they're completely screwed if they try to attack it directly. Big time chess being played on this planet right now. I wonder who will win?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

he knows that this bit of information is powerful enough to back them off. It has to be enormous.

hoaxes in history.
we should soon find out.

Hoaxes are quickly debunked when you have billions of dollars to get to the bottom of just about everything you need to get to the bottom of. No, this information is real. It would have to be for anyone (even Assange) to publicly use as a threat against the crowns of Wall Street and international business.

And please, don't suggest that Wiki is targeting government officials with the serious stuff. Government officials are cannon fodder in the world of geopolitics. In 2010, the real power is in the boardroom, not the Statehouse. When Bush/Cheney emptied 1 trillion dollars into the bank vaults of Wall Street's biggest banks, immediately after they confessed to mismanaging trillions of dollars and losing all of it, Big Business was revealed to be the real power on this planet. Not that anyone with half a brain didn't already know that. Still, the fact that Wall Street felt comfortable with that fact being public indicates just how lopsided the whole power balance really is now.

The US Military and State Department cables were just an introduction to get the world's news medias attention. Kind of like how the Anthrax Attacks letters started with that little Florida tabloid paper before taking aim at NBC and the US Senate. You always wake folks up before you hit them with the big stuff if you want the big stuff to really count. Even this upcoming banking reveal seems to have the feel of another preview. Maybe not, but the last two definitely were shots over the bow for the world to take note of. Or at least for certain people in the world to take note of.
edit on 12/30/2010 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

The Wiki folks might have the goods on the biggest players on the planet - like their association (or tacit approval) of the 9/11 Attacks - and be trying to leverage that package to shut down the more damaging activities that are being perpetrated by 2nd and 3rd tier groups of predators (like the big banking dump they've got planned for this spring). I would imagine that this package will be leveraged until it can't be safely leveraged anymore, and that's when it'll be published.

Then, it'll be look-out-below time for how things are run right now. That said, I definitely believe that Wiki isn't alone in this venture. I also believe that the big international guns know exactly who else is involved in this, but also know that they're completely screwed if they try to attack it directly. Big time chess being played on this planet right now. I wonder who will win?

This sounds like a great theory if you happen to believe that Wikileaks is honorable and working for the people as they claim to be. I am not a blind supporter of Wikileaks. I place everything they do under the same scrutiny as I would anything else. If Wikileaks is what they claim it is, I would support it 100%. However when I see things like this, I am lead to believe they are not what they claim to be. That being said, if Wikileaks is what they claim, I can understand the figurehead of this organization dropping hints and using information as a bargaining chip. After all, when powerful people are openly calling for you to be killed, you do what you got to do to survive. Sadly it is a double edged sword for Wikileaks.

It is my thought that they should release everything they have if they are really against secrecy, no matter what the cost. Julian Assange may be the figurehead of Wikileaks, but is he alone really bigger than the purpose of Wikileaks? He has admitted that others run the show and he is nothing more than the public mouth piece. So is one person worth the purpose?

As far as your theory goes, I completely disagree and I think you are fooling yourself. Wikileaks has never said they have anything at all related to 9-11. Therefor your theory is not even rooted in any fact, just pure speculation. Assange himself has openly stated he is not a supporter of 9-11 truth which also leads me to believe you will never see anything from WIkileaks about what happened on 9-11 and I also would expect you will never find a paper trail about the largest terrorist attack in history. That would be the same as finding a memo from LBJ claiming responsibility for a role in the JFK assassination. That will never happen. Anything written on paper would have been destroyed, anything discussed would not have been recorded, conversations would have been done in person and not over a phone. At the very least the language in any conversation would have been coded and not just blatantly spoken. Wikileaks will never be able to publish anything related to the actual 9-11 attacks.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

hoaxes in history.
we should soon find out.

What i don't like, is how you are so critical on Wikileaks now. I do understand that you became biased overnight. I don't know how, but you went from "Wikileaks is releasing good info" to "wikileaks is a government front".

I still think he's prepping a devastating 9/11 data dump. One that Wiki probably got handed to them some time ago. It's gotta be a lot bigger than cozy relationships between the CIA and anyone on this planet with money and/or power. It's gotta be something that the wealth and power are afraid of - and that they already know what it is.

I agree. This dump has to be so massive that TPTB will probably suicide after they realize the American people, and other nations all over the world is tired of the US government acting like a big baby. Politicians just getting mad, stealing more money...Someone needs to spank them back in their place - FOR the American people.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
well lets see what comes of things and has anyone cracked the password for the insurance file yet
maybe CIA, NWO, Central Intelligence Agency, New World disorder oops i meant New World Order, Wikileaks, etc... gave up trying gonna run an automated program for the insurance file...
either way wiki is still busting chops and yes i would like to see them get to the beefier parts of things and really stir things up (Jump in the fire)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

If this is Saudi Arabia he is speaking of,
it could mean a regime change in the making
in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Royals are very close to
the Bush family and part of Haliburton and
Carlyle Group. Very interesting scenarios
arising from this.

Remember, he hasn't leaked the info yet.
Just hinted that he has it. Isn't this blackmail
or extortion for an agenda ???

Obviously there must be truth to whatever WL has on this and the Royals were alerted to it months ago.
Here is a thread with more details concerning the Saudi Royals plan to flee the country.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Boonie, sometimes I think you are just "over" thinking things. When you are determined to prove a premise, can you really be objective and absorb the information and sort it without prejudice?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Boonie, sometimes I think you are just "over" thinking things. When you are determined to prove a premise, can you really be objective and absorb the information and sort it without prejudice?

i can ask u the very same question.
Remember I have argued both sides
of this argument and positioned myself
with the best evidence. It's a pity u
do not.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Interesting.. Though suspect its only a small part of what he has in the insurance file.. Would need alot more to ensure that they left him alone..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join