It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashton Kutcher - preparing for Armageddon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Im probably sure that over his creer he has run maybe across maybe a couple of people who are maybe like filthy fkkn rich...who maybe have some fllthy rich frfiends who told them some #.........maybe/maybe not

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
My Spiders sense is tingling.

This guy is famous for 2 things. Celebrity spoofs and attention seeking and he is getting plenty of attention from this particular spoof so he will be pleased

2 birds with one stone springs to mind.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
And in which universe do the Ashton kissers not understand that Hollywood folk are just like us and nothing like us?
Yeah, they grew up poor and went to our schools, but they keep there kids away from ours, they pay people 200,000 a year to keep you and me away, wtf

You think he's one of us? you're an imbecile you, my friend are one of the entitlement crowd . bugger off and good luck when the zombies come to eat you and yours

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Dude, where's my AK?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think perhaps he has the time to learn the physical arts and run and hike to his heart's delight. Why not and so what? He's in the habitat and has the youth and physical fitness to do so. Good example, Aston. Run, baby run.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Why bother buying guns, he probably has enough money to buy himself a tank!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of haters here or maybe its just that I'm as selfish as a lot of you say he is but if I was in his shoes with his budget I would probably do the same. Inside knowledge or not, it's good that he is thinking about that kind of scenario and thinking of doing something about it while most of you are here smoking a cigarette it drinking a beet while sitting here bitching about what the man decides to do with his life and his money.

As for guns well, I'm pretty sure that the government will go around and start the confiscation of our weapons like they did during Katrina.
edit on 30-12-2010 by Tnewguy because: spelling

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tnewguy
There seems to be a lot of haters here or maybe its just that I'm as selfish as a lot of you say he is but if I was in his shoes with his budget I would probably do the same.

That is a shame really, because if you were truly in his shoes you would have access to millions of people's attention, with an incredible ability to connect with them- but would ultimately decide (like Ashton here) that you have no debt to society no obligation to be "using your power and influence" to help wake up the masses you yourself put to sleep.

I see...you have a bullhorn the size of Hollywood's ugliness, but you think it is fair to sit back and weather the storm in comfort even though you (as in Ash's shoes) helped summon it.

I would do much more to help if I was in his shoes. I'd also see to it that the millions of mindless fans I "brainwashed" also woke up to the horrific crash that is approaching.

That's just me.

Inside knowledge or not, it's good that he is thinking about that kind of scenario and thinking of doing something about it while most of you are here smoking a cigarette it drinking a beet while sitting here bitching about what the man decides to do with his life and his money.

I don't care what he does with his money.

I care what he does with his life.

He has a wonderful chance to be a historic hero of the people.

And I hope he decides to not just hunker down and lay low in pleasant safety as the rest of the society (that he helped "go mad") go desperately looking for answers in the eyes of those they once worshipped as mini Gods.

As for guns well, I'm pretty sure that the government will go around and start the confiscation of our weapons like they did during Katrina.

Ok...for sport.

YOU think that? Well, what are you doing with your limited resources to help others see that as well? Or are you just hunkering down with a beer and what not?

Alls I am trying to say is. He is a young man with a lot of power and influence in a time where the world NEEDS leaders. I hope he feels that call instead of just building a box to hide in while the rest of the world explodes.

MM
edit on 30-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
He'd better be preparing. He helped cause it.

I know, lets sit around stoned and stupid and fat destroying things like duplicate 80K automobiles as to fake out our zillionaire budds while the goyim heap riches on our lap TO PAY FOR IT!

You wonder how the talking heads can afford to lie about the 'news' of the day?

It's because mika bryzinski was earning 5 million BEFORE her rhinoplasty. Think of the nice bomb shelter you could whip up with that sort of cash. Really.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I agree with you but everybody seems to be jumping to the conclusion that he has some kind of inside info.

The smoking and drinking statement come from a video that I seen here on ATS about a guy saying that there were spaceships coming our way. He was drinking and smoking while making his video.

Also, if he goes public with what he "thinks" is going to happen he'll be criticized for that too. They'll say that he is punking everybody.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's something new everyday with these celebrities.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
to be honest this world or way of life is a scam and a sham. the elite are well protected and will always be 1 step ahead of the common peasants.

So bring on the end to this sad excuse of a civilization, and let them rule us all forever for we are stupid mindless sheep who have no balls to stand up for what we believe in.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Yeah...sorry...next you will try to convince me all those vaccines Oprah is pumping over there is some form of "help" as well.....If you want to subscribe to the "false heroics" of the media's white knights...be my guest...

You don't know me at all, do you?
You REALLY shouldn't assume things like that, ya' know? If you knew anything about me through my posts here, you'd know that I can't stand Oprah, and I can't stand the blind luv-affair that Hollywood has with the radical left agenda. And you'd know that I don't buy into the 'false heroics' (as you call them) of those hollywooders who put their own names in lights over the good works they do. (like Oprahs schools in Africa ... all named after herself - 'oprah winfry acadamy' YOU complained about him not helping people. In order to be fair, I pointed out that he's helping with the malaria nets. It's true. He is.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
I mean lets atleast get real what has Kutcher stared in other then botched punk'd episodes and a few goofy movie..

True. The stuff he's been pumping out since That 70s Show ... stinks. It's all pretty bad.

Originally posted by dontreally
Kabbalah isnt a religion. Its the inner aspect of Judaism.

It's become a celebrity cult. Or at least, some aspect of it has.

Originally posted by thecinic
If i had to share my space with that guy in SHTF i'd shoot myself..Well no maybe I'd just shoot him.. and eat him i guess i would be eating a *nugget of truth*

Considering he's from Hollywood and god only knows what he's been into .. I'm thinking he wouldn't taste so good!

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I don't see why this is being thought of as a turnaround of any kind.

Of course not. No surprise there.

Supporting Obama has nothing to do with being able to see a society collapsing and want to prepare for it.

Take another look at Kutcher's politics. (without your obama-glasses on). He and wifeypoo made that god-awful 'pledge to obama video'. They are hard core leftwingers who are anti-gun (they've come out on this before - no, I'm not going to hunt and peck for a link). Now suddenly he's stockpiling for 'Armageddon' (that's what the article calls it). OF COURSE - That's a big change. Kinda like far lefter Rosie O'Donnel being anti-gun then suddenly saying it's okay because she realized she needed few armed guards.

Originally posted by starless and bible black
It's because mika bryzinski was earning 5 million BEFORE her rhinoplasty. .

oh geeeze .. talk about a useless zombie airhead!

OKAY .. the more folks talk the more I'm thinking this could be a 'punked' thing.
Kutcher is pumping out ignorance. He's getting overpaid for pumping out crap
that only 12 year olds think is good or cool. I'm thinking ya'll could be right ...
this could be a 'punked' thing. Funny thing though .. how many men buy
'mens fitness' and how many men in that age group actually care what Kutcher
thinks? If this is a 'punked' .. he's going to be the one getting punked.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Hi get,

Can I ask you why demi left a brilliant man for Ash (apart from the pretty face and the body).

Has anyone told him that Armaggedon gets you wherever you hide?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by colonelblake
Dude, where's my AK?

- Good one.

I'm sure there will be more celebrities will be doing some things like this as well in the upcoming months. Maybe he is starting the trend.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If I was living in the USofA, and thank god I'm NOT.
I'd be buying every can of Spam and Baked Beans I could get my hands on.

And I've always thought that Guns in the hands of the Public was crazy, but...
I'd have to say right now, you'd better get as Many Guns and Ammo you can get your hands on and Hide them real good.

It's pretty Obvious the US Government is preparing for a Civil War, Uprising, Revolution or What-Ever, so I think the Public should be as well. If I'm wrong, then Hey - You gotta boot of Guns, is that such a bad thing.

However, He is probably more afraid of being Punk'd

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I think this is very clever of Kutcher.
He hasn't come out and said anything specific or pointed any fingers that might impact on his career.
But he's put the message out there that something is amiss and doom could be around the corner.
Hopefully, his fans who might not be CTers and visit places like ATS might investigate what he's alluding to a bit further and find the information that they'll need to protect themselves too.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
His 'turn around' may have come about because of the people he is in contact with
in his Bikram Yoga sessions

www.bikramyoga.com...

or else an inner light went on because of his fitness regimen

or else his publicist is setting up this end-times preperation fascade', just to get his name out there on Twitter and such

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

HAHAHA That's good. OR One of his buddy's are punkin him. Id bet Tom Cruise...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join