It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashton Kutcher - preparing for Armageddon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

edit on 30-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

Screw him...I don't care what he is doing.

Yknow...that line right there summed up my entire opinion more easily then the diatribe I posted above. Thank you.

Like I said...he lives selfishly, and now he prepares selfishly.

Let me see him become a leader with his power/wealth/influence instead of pushing worthless electronic toys to the masses he ridicules here in saying this-

"It won't take very much, I'm telling you. It will not take much for people to hit the panic button. The amount of convenience that people rely on based on electricity alone. You start taking out electricity and satellites, and people are going to lose their noodle.

Thanks Ash. Yknow that finger of yours you use in all those camera commercials you sold your dignity to star in? Yeah...I'm using a different finger towards you.

Grow up, become a leader and aware the masses. I'm not saying Ash can't become what the world needs...I'm saying he is he farthest thing from that right now and that he will need to greatly change his ways before he is no longer "part of the enemy team".

Keep worshiping the stars on the screen, and your death in the end will be painless and filled with show tunes.

MM

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Kabbalah isnt a religion. Its the inner aspect of Judaism.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

And? Last time I checked, and it could have changed, there is this thing out there called free will and personal responsibility. Anyone can do what he's doing. Stockpile, train, become aware.

Or are you just saying that, if something does happen, he's suppose to open his doors and say, "C'mon in! Take whatever you want!" That's one of the problems with people today; they sit on their ass and expect someone else to do all the work. TSHTF and they want someone else to supply them with the things they need; things they could have bought and stored instead of xbox 360's.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise

Originally posted by Mr Mask

And? Last time I checked, and it could have changed, there is this thing out there called free will and personal responsibility. Anyone can do what he's doing. Stockpile, train, become aware.

We agree there.

Or are you just saying that, if something does happen, he's suppose to open his doors and say, "C'mon in! Take whatever you want!"

I never said that. I alluded to the fact that this guy is partly responsible for systematically brainwashing millions of young minds into becoming arguing little monsters more aware of the next electronic trinket to be sold, and more inclined to "waste away into a self defeating stupor " than to educate themselves for the coming "problems".

Is it his job to help the world? No.

Is it his job to keep them dumb enough to die of their own stupidity as soon as society hits a real rough patch ahead? I think so.

That's one of the problems with people today; they sit on their ass and expect someone else to do all the work.

I really, REALLY, hope you are not making the mistake of adding me to that group sir. I really do.

I also hope you are not so inclined to assume that the entire human race is to be made up of "self serving cogs" that are not responsible for the betterment or welfare of their neighbor. Cus if that is the juice you are selling, I'd like to say "I think THAT is what is wrong with people today".

TSHTF and they want someone else to supply them with the things they need; things they could have bought and stored instead of xbox 360's.

Again something I never said.

I do note how many folks endlessly get uppity in defense of these nihilistic psychopaths on our screens as soon as someone identifies them as harmful to the world's progress and mentality.

But I guess I'm nuts and the TV-Gods have no hand in the level of madness we see around us today.

Like I've said a hundred times on this site before (and everywhere I go)- these Hollywood stars and those who produce them, are direct enemies of the people...and until they begin supporting "growth of mind and assume real roles in society" they will continue to prey on our children and our peers alike, hoarding the wealth they obtain through mind washing us down the social toilet.

Again...its my opinion. I respect yours even though I don't see what you are getting at other than saying I said things I never did.

Thanks for your time.

MM
edit on 30-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Are you really getting worked up over some movie star?

Dude - live and let live. Who cares? As long as he's not bothering you, right?

A lot of anger here - just saying! - And energy being put into Ashton Kutcher.

Did he punk you or something? Hehe. Let me find out.

edit on 12/30/2010 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This just rocks... Now I can get a tweet, sponsored by God knows how many corporations, from Ashton letting me know when the apocalypse commences.

And the fun part? I won't even know what to do when that tweet comes because I'll just assume I'm being punked.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

If i had to share my space with that guy in SHTF i'd shoot myself..

Well no maybe I'd just shoot him.. and eat him i guess i would be
eating a *nugget of truth*

edit on 30-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Not sure which forum this belongs in ... People or Weapons or Armageddon stuff ...

Ashton Kutcher gave an interview in Men's Fitness magazine. He believes all heck is going to break loose and he's preparing. Getting in shape ... taking precautions ... training for martial arts ... stocking up on weapons .... living in the mountains of Idaho ....

Huffington Post

So what's a soothsaying star supposed to do when he sees the end of the world? Kutcher is stocking up on guns and spending hours and hours running the canyons near his home, pushed on by visions of being chased by wild boar. He's also taking daily bikram yoga sessions, and learning Krav Maga, a deadly Israeli combat technique taught to high-powered special ops.

"All of my physical fitness regimen is completely tailored around the end of day. I stay fit for no other reason than to save the people I care about."

THIS is the same guy who, two years ago or so, made that god awful worshipping Obama diddy with the other Hollyweirdos? (see it on youtube here - www.youtube.com... ) Now he's stocking up on arms and munitions .. which isn't exactly something that'll make his buddy Obama (or Eric Holder) happy.

Anyways, I found the turn around interesting.
I'm wondering what sparked his new found awareness of the situation around him?

I am confused here. How do you know this was a turn around? His exact words were End of Day. Well he could very well be refering to supposed 2012 events. He didn't say war he said End of Day. Apocalypse. It may very well have nothing to do with politics.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is very great! Honestly, i was all about Obama and blind to politics before i finally woke up. I am glad that his consciousness has expanded. Now... i am pretty sure he is on a blacklist for admitting what he just did lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
reply to post by Mr Mask

Are you really getting worked up over some movie star?

Dude - live and let live. Who cares? As long as he's not bothering you, right?

A lot of anger here - just saying!

Sir, I promise you, I'm not getting angry. I have spent many years speaking publicly against the media and its power over my peers.

It is a soap box I am very much energized towards standing on.

Look around you, count how many seconds it takes for the average Joe to go "blank eyed" and then quote some TV show in a rush to hide their own lack of "original ideas" or "rational thoughts".

If you can not see that in the last 50 years alone, these Ashton Kutcher-like clones and clonettes have reduced the average man into a warlike idiot bent on wasting his youth on self destruction, or the average young woman's life on becoming a mindless sex slave...then we are at an impasse.

But if you can see these celebs as what they really are (corporate produced mind altering weapons of stupidity), you may begin to see that what the world really needs is people actually getting VERY vocal and loud about these little leeches who are ruining the morality and sensibility of so many good folks before they are even old enough to form full thoughts.

Eh...if you are unaware of certain conspiracies that lead one to assume the MSM is a weapon against the people, then I must say we are worlds apart.

MM

edit on 30-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I don't see why this is being thought of as a turnaround of any kind. Some of the first threads in the survival forum were written by yours truly and you know my history with supporting Obama. I don't think any turnaround has taken place. Supporting Obama has nothing to do with being able to see a society collapsing and want to prepare for it. These two things are not mutually exclusive or even really related in any way.

These were in 2008

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/30/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by getreadyalready
we shouldn't worry about this.

Oh .. I'm not 'worried' about it. I don't really give a hoot what hollywooders do. They are in their own strange world. But I find it extremely interesting that this guy did that spooky Obama Pledge video, and that the Obama administration (and Eric Holder) are very anti gun, and now just 2 years later Kutcher is starting on the road to being an armed survivalist who is actually aware of his/her gov't surroundings.

I'm wondering what happened in the past two years to have this happen.
Something political? Something supernaturally spiritual? ESP?
A drug trip and he's now paranoid? A hot inside tip and it's real?

Dunno. But its a HUGE switch!

Maybe he reads ATS,

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well if ashton is reading this

YOU SUCK KUUUUUUUUUUUUTCHEEEER

take g.i Jane and

HEAD FOR THE HILLS !!!

go live on an island with Beiber
we would be better off without you!!
stop brainwashing the kids!!!
edit on 30-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well if ashton is reading this

YOU SUCK KUUUUUUUUUUUUTCHEEEER

take g.i Jane and

HEAD FOR THE HILLS!!!!

Bruce?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
oprah retires in 2011, tom cruise builds a $10 mil 'basement'...dick cheney has massive remodeling done to his joint involving earthmoving equipment and blurring out google earth...i wonder ?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KritikalMass
oprah retires in 2011, tom cruise builds a $10 mil 'basement'...dick cheney has massive remodeling done to his joint involving earthmoving equipment and blurring out google earth...i wonder ?

yea its coming

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Perhaps I am going about sharing my thoughts in a way that is not easily accepted by people in love with the media. Maybe I'm a disgruntle crazy conspiracy guy. Maybe I just need to use the media against itself to communicate how I feel...yeah THAT sounds like a good idea.

I'll try with this.

Imagine Ash singing this song...it would fit him better anyways.

THAT is how I feel they ALL should feel as they watch what comes. After it all falls, will they feel guilty or just survive the storm in bliss?

MM

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KritikalMass

I wish i could build a 10 million dollar basement. i guess im fascinated with the whole 'secrecy' of a having another room or area to the house that is completely bomb proof. With a secret entrance

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

This is why I like Ashton Kutcher:

Because whenever someone gets punkd (celebrity), it's a dose of humility for the victim. I realized this when I was watching an episode.

I think that is an interesting thing - punkd. It gives these celebrities who have it all a taste of what the real world is like.

And for that, I give the man credit.

I think his marriage with Demi Moore is a little inappropriate, but then again - if they love each other, who am I to say? And that's not even as crazy of an age difference than the Hugh Hefner engagement..

But I digress... Ashton is cool in my eyes. Unless THIS is a prank, haha.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join