It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashton Kutcher - preparing for Armageddon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Not sure which forum this belongs in ... People or Weapons or Armageddon stuff ...

Ashton Kutcher gave an interview in Men's Fitness magazine. He believes all heck is going to break loose and he's preparing. Getting in shape ... taking precautions ... training for martial arts ... stocking up on weapons .... living in the mountains of Idaho ....

Huffington Post

So what's a soothsaying star supposed to do when he sees the end of the world? Kutcher is stocking up on guns and spending hours and hours running the canyons near his home, pushed on by visions of being chased by wild boar. He's also taking daily bikram yoga sessions, and learning Krav Maga, a deadly Israeli combat technique taught to high-powered special ops.

"All of my physical fitness regimen is completely tailored around the end of day. I stay fit for no other reason than to save the people I care about."

THIS is the same guy who, two years ago or so, made that god awful worshipping Obama diddy with the other Hollyweirdos? (see it on youtube here - www.youtube.com... ) Now he's stocking up on arms and munitions .. which isn't exactly something that'll make his buddy Obama (or Eric Holder) happy.

Anyways, I found the turn around interesting.
I'm wondering what sparked his new found awareness of the situation around him?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Haha that's great. Not to subtle about his reputation, which in our case, is great!

S&F, great find.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Next week when all the "sheep" start to follow Ashton, he will come out and say. "You all have been punked"

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If I lived with Demi Moore, had Bruce Willis as an ex-babydaddy, and had every wild-eyed female in the country after me, I would probably stock up on guns and move to the mountains too!

Unless people believe that an ex-underwear model and mediocre one-trick actor is actually "connected" somehow, we shouldn't worry about this.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Indeed, does make you wonder what he has learned.... I doubt that he'd go to such lengths to prepare for something based on a dream, And if one were to speculate, one could say that a person like him might enjoy a few unique cirsumstances wich improve his chances at stumbling upon something interesting as opossed to the majority of people...

just speculating offcourse

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
we shouldn't worry about this.

Oh .. I'm not 'worried' about it. I don't really give a hoot what hollywooders do. They are in their own strange world. But I find it extremely interesting that this guy did that spooky Obama Pledge video, and that the Obama administration (and Eric Holder) are very anti gun, and now just 2 years later Kutcher is starting on the road to being an armed survivalist who is actually aware of his/her gov't surroundings.

I'm wondering what happened in the past two years to have this happen.
Something political? Something supernaturally spiritual? ESP?
A drug trip and he's now paranoid? A hot inside tip and it's real?

Dunno. But its a HUGE switch!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
He must have stumbled upon ATS. XD

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ha... I don`t see this as "someone connected who knows something" I see it as any regular guy with common sense. And it just shows that us commoners aren`t the only ones who are waking up to smell the coffee. Could be wrong though... But just remember not every celebrity is gonna have a spot in a bunker. Some of them are gonna be realizing they need to do something if they wanna survive, too. It would be nice to have all that money to get trained and buy the best guns. But somehow I feel that our mental preparedness and spirituality are gonna be the only things that will save us... I`m not sayin you should not be armed, but that can only protect you from so many things... Your mental faculties will be under a lot of stress too, and I feel there will be many suicides. And many friends killing friends & family because of fear and irrationality. Too many people will be afraid that "if we don`t do THIS, we will be doomed" and so they will be trying to take control of whatever group they are in. Be careful of these people.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
...and now just 2 years later Kutcher is starting on the road to being an armed survivalist who is actually aware of his/her gov't surroundings.

I'm wondering what happened in the past two years to have this happen.
Something political? Something supernaturally spiritual? ESP?
A drug trip and he's now paranoid? A hot inside tip and it's real?

Dunno. But its a HUGE switch!

Is this a huge switch? Iowa farm boy, prior to Hollywood. Doubt that guns and the outdoors are mysterious to him. Bruce/Demi have been living in ID. forever, doubt that he's a stranger to that, either. Besides, he probably figured out "John McClane" would be a lot better to have around when problems arise, then "Kelso" ...

Question: what do the Kabbalist's think of this? Is it in the religion to be prepared, or no? Just curious...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
Next week when all the "sheep" start to follow Ashton, he will come out and say. "You all have been punked"

Haha that'd be hilarious!

He would do it too...Ashton is one crazy dude.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
For some reason I don't believe this.Think it's BS

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Gee Ashton...if the world collapses under your feet, and millions die unprepared and unaware, will you feel a tad bit guilty that you used your fame and sage presence to do nothing more than grab a few dollars and hoard a couple guns/supplies/bunkers- instead of using your influence to help your fellow humans do the same?

Will you feel the smallest bit "at fault" when you find bodies in the rubble, clinging to digital cameras you sold them with your huckster false smiles and your celeb behavior instead of selling them ideas and objects that could have saved a few minds/lives/futures?

Or will you sit and grow fat in your fortress on the hoarded food you purchased off of your peer's stupidity?

Ashton sir...you are a hack and a buffoon. Hanging out, down the street, the same old crap you were last week.

If the end of the world comes Mr Kutcher, be well informed that you were one of the dancing zombies who lulled and soothed millions of young strong people into a stupor of selfish service to baubles and worship of worthless fame.

Yeah...if the end comes Ash...your hands are Nero's on a giant digital violin.

PS- The world needs leaders, not mindless/selfish entertainers hellbent on worshiping themselves.

MM

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Yeah you really think he isn't doing this for public notorioty?? Come on, just because him and some stupid girl aren't putting out another dumb movie any time soon, he needs his fix on attention.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

He's been rather involved in getting mosquito netting into Malaria ravaged parts of Africa.
IMHO he can do what he wants with his money and if he's 'preparing' with it .. good.
The more of us who are prepared when TSHTF .. the better.

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost
For some reason I don't believe this.Think it's BS

The article is correct .. he said it. But do you mean that he's pulling a stunt?
Could be. He hasn't been the most mature person on the planet.
But if it's a switch .... I think it's a biggie.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Question: what do the Kabbalist's think of this? Is it in the religion to be prepared, or no?

He's Kabbalist? Really? I didn't know that. So I googled after you posted that and found this -
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher maybe not so kabbalahy anymore ..
It's not exactly a news source .. but it is interesting.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Buwhahaha... That blog was hilarious. Would not surprise me at all if it were a passing fad. You know, all the cool-kids were into it for awhile.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by Mr Mask

He's been rather involved in getting mosquito netting into Malaria ravaged parts of Africa.
IMHO he can do what he wants with his money and if he's 'preparing' with it .. good.

The same Africa ravaged by an epidemic of AIDs with thousands of infected children reporting never having sexual contact or blood transfusions?

The same Africa that is being systematically dealt genocide though covert actions of powerful/wealthy philanthropists and commissions that single handedly brand themselves as the world's keepers?

The same Africa that has been turned into a complete mess controlled by wealth/greed/power/hate handed to them by the very same folks who supply them with wonderful medicines and protections they can not afford?

Yeah...sorry...next you will try to convince me all those vaccines Oprah is pumping over there is some form of "help" as well.

I'm sorry if my opinion sounds radical to you, or unfounded, but it is a strong one I am incapable of removing from my thought processes.

Mr Kutcher is guilty of helping breed an entire generation of mindless joy-junkies looking for their next quick fix of superficial amusement in the face of dire times.

If you want to subscribe to the "false heroics" of the media's white knights...be my guest...but as for saying Ash can spend his money how he pleases, that I agree with, and here I see him spending his wealth just as he spent his time on the screen-

selfishly.

MM

edit on 30-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well maybe you can take the kid out of the heartland but you can't take the heartland out of the kid? Might just be a publicity stunt for some movie that has not been announced yet. Or maybe he has been hanging out with Charlie Sheen....

Man imagine the retreat you could have with his money. If his is in Idaho he is in my backyard somewhere. I should try and find out where it is, chances are if the SHTF he won't make it and will be stuck in that LA hell hole, I could take care of the place for him...

edit on 30-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Good for Ashton,.
he also could be doing another movie and cant talk about it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If and when that day comes when SHTF Ashton Kutcher is going to find out HE'S BEEN DUPED...

Duped into a relationship with an old crinkly witch....

I mean lets atleast get real what has Kutcher stared in other
then botched punk'd episodes and a few goofy movie..

I think the story is funny and a good read S and F
other then that...
Screw him...I don't care what he is doing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join