It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can i come home to a hot bath and a hot meal sometimes you lazy !. The Woman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by staciebee
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Ummmm...I can and have changed my own tires, oil, headlights, and once at 8 1/2 months pregnant, reattatched a muffler with some wire, on the side of I-35 while it was raining...you have a very narrow view of the abilities of women....and if you let your thumb up, your own woman might surprise you! But if you try to control her, she will shut down!

I hate controlling a woman, it makes me sick, I shouldn’t have to.
a woman should already know how to be a good woman just like a cat knows it eats mice, it should already be inherited in there blood, like an instinct.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Why do we put up with the woman and her attitude, just because of what’s between her legs or is it her touch, maybe it’s the lips ,the hips ,how her legs look when she dips.

I put my hand up on your hip, when I dip you dip we dip.....

Couldn't resist that one...

Same can be said for men

Its definitely not the brain ,because as we all know a woman isn’t smarter then a man ,its not the strain in her back because she refuses to lift a damn thing, as she calls your name, on your day off…while your sleep.
‘Honey ,can you help me out ?…on your day off, after working 6 days this week ,and 3 jobs ,with your bad back ‘its just a bed and a dresser‘.
Ok honey’ be right there….ugh !

WOW you need some help...Um you are the man right?? Ok well technically you are acting like a little boy. It's a dresser and a bed..do you expect her to move it herself?? Oh no cause then you would complain she didn't move it.

It takes how long to move something?? If you have a bad back then help her find someone who can do it.

We break our backs ,we pay the bills, we work hard ,and for what ,companionship ,a little “ special treat ‘ on your birthday or anniversary…REALLY !

Ok sounds like you are just unhappy...if so move on! Nobody said you have to stay if you are soooooo miserable. If she isn't putting in her part GET RID OF HER!

What does a woman really bring to the table in a relationship ? ,besides disloyalty, aggravating the hell out you, always asking stupid questions ,your littl...special treat on your birth day, can you change the tire, can you mow the lawn, can you fix dinner honey I’m so tired, can can can will will will please please please. I don’t feel like it honey , but your birth day is in 3 more months ..just be patient.No honey, I don’t do that, it taste nasty.

Oh wow......no words right now.....

If you have to wait til your bday for sex then MOVE ON! That is insane.
Also it won't kill you to cook either. Why do men think the woman always has to cook?? I love to cook so for me it's not a problem but sometimes it's nice to have it done for you.

Change a tire? Ever thought of showing her how! There's an idea, same with the lawn.

relationships should be 50/50

Sounds like you are unhappy and BITTER!

Not all women are like this and I will say it again and again til I am blue in the face!!

I am female and I don't act like this at all!!!

lol are you serious,i wish the frack my woman would ask me some stupid stuff like that,lol,it was just an example.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sixswornsermon

Yah man. Time for you to move on.

The best advice I can give you is to be honest about your affairs. Not going to be easy, but if you truly love her (but can't stand her right?), you owe her the truth .

Give her that much respect at least.

Do you think she would tell me,why do i have to be first?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Thats REAL TALK! I love my woman but she's just not the woman for me,i think of other woman all the time and i have cheated on her plenty of time,i feel bad before i cheat on her and i feel bad after but when she starts opening her little pie hole ,i dont feel bad anymore.

I take back my apology...you deserve all the misery she dishes out, whether intentional or not.
i have 5 friends that always come to me with there problems, as if im doctor phil or somthing,my relasionship is perfect,she takes the trash out ,cooks,cleans,doesnt get on my nerves,we had one big argument 14 years ago,and i get the speciel treatment when ever i ask,she lets me watch tv,she does the shopping ,she works,she moves the dresser and stuff,ahhh what a life i have,shes a good woman,just bored.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FAQAmerica

Obviously a woman has cheated on you at some point.

There there, wipe those tears away.

When i was 15 ,a girl cheated on me,i cried like a bitch,after that day it never crossed my mind.It's my friends and there problems they share with me,what sensitive men im sorronded by,i laugh at them and they get mad ,i hate sensitivity in man its very distrurbing to the force of us real men,lol

There is NOTHING wrong with a guy showing his sensitive side. I prefer a guy that CAN show it and has one.

It shows they are human!

And it will also open a door for you to cheat on him as most woman do when they see a weak spot,just like a dog smells fear,a woman smells sensetivity.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

I make sure she doesnt ,trust me,and if she did then so be it. I wear the fu*&^*& pance in this relasionship,im the man , who in the hell does she....
Got to go, she's coming,brb

I just realized that you are trying to be funny!! ha, ha. Now you can enjoy all the stank you have stirred, sir!! Having fun yet?

what’s life with out a little humor ?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Hell yeah sista!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

My deepest sympathies go out to your wife!

As a woman who lays tile, paints and remodels for a living, your little baby-rant disgusts me. I would definitely like it if my husband would prepare one single meal for me, but NO! I work all day doing back breaking labor, then pick the kids up from school, get them started on their homework, fix a nice down home southern meal EVERY night, make sure the kids bathe, start my own bath and finally settle in to read ATS and a few other sites while trying to block out the blaring football/baseball/basketball/hockey game coming from the stupid box in the living room where my husband, who has been laid off for several weeks lounges around like a freakin' king.

So I say to you...grow a pair and serve your woman...or are men now the weaker sex...seems so in my lil' world!

Your doing what a woman is suppose to do, I see you have read the book on how to be a proficient woman in the new millennium, and that’s good, keep up the good work .Your suppose to do those things ,ITS WHAT a woman lives for, to please her man, good job.
I’m proud of you ,and your woman abilities to make sure your man is happy.

The only 3 things a man wants out of a relationship, is to have his special treat ,when he wants it, to have a nice meal, and to watch sports.
What’s wrong with that, we are very easy to please, BUT YOU WOMAN, it takes a hundred things to please you all, and for what?
Your little meal that taste nasty, your little special birthday treat, really!

No books told me how to live...

And God help you...

God helped me to be a man and to know a mans place in life...period !

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent

My wife died 10 months ago as for cheating no

edit on 30-12-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

sorry to hear that,you have my true sympathays i will leave it there,thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

reply to post by SkepticOverlord

OMG you are awesome!

Now I am hungry!

Your wife is one lucky woman!

It sounds good and looks good,but does a man really know how to cook?
Does skeptic overlord food relly tast that good ?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow- I can't believe you are even replying to the OP, since he's got another brilliantly scribed thread going on right now where he claims he and 12 other people are currently having "Mind-Wars" to save Earth, and that he's paying a hospital 10K to put him in a coma on purpose......

And Hillbilly: Only half the money??Wow, you got a better deal than I did!!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Why in gods green earth would you...umm,cook dinner every day...

For the smile it brings to her lovely face when she tastes what I've prepared.

I don’t want to make this a conspiracies but...When you saw that ufo that night ,You sure they didn’t take you ?..are you sure your the real overlord, can you prove ,with exclusive evidence that your the real overlord, i am just having a hard time understanding what man from this earth does things like that.

For the smile it brings to her lovely face when she tastes what I've prepared.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Somewhere, on some site, someplace on the Internet, if there is any karmic justice left in this world, there is a thread from your woman entitled "Should I Kick This Guy To The Curb???".

BTW I bet her thread is getting WAY more stars, flags, and supportive posts than this one!

~Heff

Umm ,lets try to stay focus on this site,the ATS.nobody wants to know about some other rinky dink site and what there posters are posting,if stars won me some money or won me a trip to disney world,then mayby it would matter,i have a life ,and virtual stars,lol, doesnt make the Immortal one who he is.i just love chatting and conversatting.THANKS FOR YOUR,WHATEVER IT MEANT.GEEEZ

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Wow- I can't believe you are even replying to the OP, since he's got another brilliantly scribed thread going on right now where he claims he and 12 other people are currently having "Mind-Wars" to save Earth, and that he's paying a hospital 10K to put him in a coma on purpose......

I wonder why this guy has been following you the last couple of days trolling every post you do.
he's one of my people,dont worry.
just be cool immortal,like they say,dont feed the trolls.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Because hillbilly is a man thats why un like some people

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

LOL I have no idea what you just said, but you reached out and touched a brothers heart...

~Heff

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I would like either SO or Staciebee to adopt me

At least this thread brought out some stories of some fine people.

OP - all females are not bad, just as all men aren't, you seem smarter than that anyway.
Look at all the wonderful people on here.

I am a good person, I won't talk myself up; On the flip side - I too am a Gemini - I get moody and I have a hot temper. With the creative abilities that come with this sign, you can also see the bad, and if you're in a bad mood.......

How about throwing me in a cage with this guy LOL???
And yes I do, at times, have a personality like a Wolverine (see Avi)

Oh, and I have PMS right now too!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Now I'm REALLY confused!! LMAO!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Try reading some of his threads and YOU'LL be wishing for a "coma" too...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

My deepest sympathies go out to your wife!

As a woman who lays tile, paints and remodels for a living, your little baby-rant disgusts me. I would definitely like it if my husband would prepare one single meal for me, but NO! I work all day doing back breaking labor, then pick the kids up from school, get them started on their homework, fix a nice down home southern meal EVERY night, make sure the kids bathe, start my own bath and finally settle in to read ATS and a few other sites while trying to block out the blaring football/baseball/basketball/hockey game coming from the stupid box in the living room where my husband, who has been laid off for several weeks lounges around like a freakin' king.

So I say to you...grow a pair and serve your woman...or are men now the weaker sex...seems so in my lil' world!

Oh GIRL I been there too!!!! Except I didn't lay tile, but I cleaned floors on my hands and knees, and lifted 300lb women out of their beds and changing their depends, and other physical jobs, just be glad your man wasn't having the known neighborhood whore over every day while you worked. Oh yes, I been there too.

Sometimes I hate men!
edit on 30-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: missed a word

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join