It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can i come home to a hot bath and a hot meal sometimes you lazy !. The Woman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Thats REAL TALK! I love my woman but she's just not the woman for me,i think of other woman all the time and i have cheated on her plenty of time,i feel bad before i cheat on her and i feel bad after but when she starts opening her little pie hole ,i dont feel bad anymore.

I take back my apology...you deserve all the misery she dishes out, whether intentional or not.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Yah man. Time for you to move on.

The best advice I can give you is to be honest about your affairs. Not going to be easy, but if you truly love her (but can't stand her right?), you owe her the truth .

Give her that much respect at least.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I make sure she doesnt ,trust me,and if she did then so be it. I wear the fu*&^*& pance in this relasionship,im the man , who in the hell does she....
Got to go, she's coming,brb

I just realized that you are trying to be funny!! ha, ha. Now you can enjoy all the stank you have stirred, sir!! Having fun yet?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FAQAmerica

Obviously a woman has cheated on you at some point.

There there, wipe those tears away.

When i was 15 ,a girl cheated on me,i cried like a bitch,after that day it never crossed my mind.It's my friends and there problems they share with me,what sensitive men im sorronded by,i laugh at them and they get mad ,i hate sensitivity in man its very distrurbing to the force of us real men,lol

There is NOTHING wrong with a guy showing his sensitive side. I prefer a guy that CAN show it and has one.

It shows they are human!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

OMG you are awesome!

Now I am hungry!

Your wife is one lucky woman!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by staciebee

My deepest sympathies go out to your wife!

As a woman who lays tile, paints and remodels for a living, your little baby-rant disgusts me. I would definitely like it if my husband would prepare one single meal for me, but NO! I work all day doing back breaking labor, then pick the kids up from school, get them started on their homework, fix a nice down home southern meal EVERY night, make sure the kids bathe, start my own bath and finally settle in to read ATS and a few other sites while trying to block out the blaring football/baseball/basketball/hockey game coming from the stupid box in the living room where my husband, who has been laid off for several weeks lounges around like a freakin' king.

So I say to you...grow a pair and serve your woman...or are men now the weaker sex...seems so in my lil' world!

Your doing what a woman is suppose to do, I see you have read the book on how to be a proficient woman in the new millennium, and that’s good, keep up the good work .Your suppose to do those things ,ITS WHAT a woman lives for, to please her man, good job.
I’m proud of you ,and your woman abilities to make sure your man is happy.

The only 3 things a man wants out of a relationship, is to have his special treat ,when he wants it, to have a nice meal, and to watch sports.
What’s wrong with that, we are very easy to please, BUT YOU WOMAN, it takes a hundred things to please you all, and for what?
Your little meal that taste nasty, your little special birthday treat, really!

No books told me how to live...

And God help you...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Ah crap I starred yer post BEFORE I saw the country music.......I think that just traumatized me.
The horror.......THE HORROR!!!!!!

LMAO! I posted that song for a reason haha

The words ring true!!

Thanks for the sympathy star...haha

Sorry for the traumatizing..lol

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
reply to post by staciebee

Mrs. Overlord enjoys a fresh-cooked (close to gourmet) dinner courtesy of SkepticOverlord every night.

Women are to be cherished, not reviled.

I had to wait 5 minutes from me laughing and throwing up all over the plaace.
Look overlord,your the main reason why over a 100 million men are unhappy in there relasionship,your spoiling her to much,when was the last time she made dinner for you skeptic dude,you cant spoil her like that ,whats wrong with you?
I will send you a book called ' Wheres my pance honey do you have them on"
im like..really shocked that there are men like you in this world,or was you joking ..yea,had to be a joke,good one over lord, good joke.
i think he was serious immortal.
i think so to.
hey immortal, i really dont like you, but i half to agree with you on this one,whats wrong with him.
maybe hes in love and gets his birthday treat every day,i dont know.

Why in gods green earth would you...umm,cook dinner every day,as if shes queen elizabeth the 1st or something...really !

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

immortalgemini527,

Ya just needs to take "Charlie Prides" advice in his country song "Love her like the DEVIL when you get back home". Do her some favors and ask her for some too then, mybe she'll return your love.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

My wife died 10 months ago as for cheating no

edit on 30-12-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Why in gods green earth would you...umm,cook dinner every day...

For the smile it brings to her lovely face when she tastes what I've prepared.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Somewhere, on some site, someplace on the Internet, if there is any karmic justice left in this world, there is a thread from your woman entitled "Should I Kick This Guy To The Curb???".

BTW I bet her thread is getting WAY more stars, flags, and supportive posts than this one!

~Heff

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Should I Kick This Guy To The Curb???

I thought you were going to say "Should I Kick This Guy In The Cods"

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay

...are you serious?
You should leave her and maybe you'll figure it all out...as we can see, your in this relationship for sex, and maybe her for your money?
Surely your not with a butch woman who is able to move the bed and dresser alone now, are you?
...this is what happens when people settle on the first thing that comes around, because they have no idea or are even interested in finding out what love is...bet your mom raised you well, did everything around the house and your dad must have been like you?

What is love and why is love needed in a relasionship?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I do so appreciate a man that can cook! My husband always takes up the slack for me if I am unable to do the cooking.

Of course, I bring him coffee in bed each morning that he goes to work, and he tends to our youngest so that I can have some "quiet time" occasionally.

To the OP:It's all about the give and take. If you and your partner have respect for one another and truly care for the other's feelings life is so much sweeter! Sounds to me like you BOTH need some lessons in general kindness and respect!

OH..MY..GOSH,and what do you do for him to spoil you like that?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

May I rent Mr. Overlord for a week or two? if for nothing else but to train Mr. Staciebee and cook me a couple of gourmet meals...a foot rub would be nice too

Take care.
You dont deserve it,if you did it would have been done.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

A real man can be sensative too.

Are you serious ! and those are the men that get cheated on...faithfully.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Well... my Lobster Alfredo, Filet Mignon, chateaubriand, grilled garlic brussel sprouts, seafood/chorizo gumbo, seared scallops, and grilled Tiger Prawn recipes are such closely-guarded secrets that even the pleading of Chef Ramsay has not pried loose.

Its men like you that make me sick to my stomack,can i have some Filet Mignon ? I think in your before life you might have been a woman.
I think you deserve a hot meal sometimes,sometimes.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Ok...I am sorry for telling you to grow a pair, seeing as you truly are struggling with your situation. True Love is about sacrificing and giving your all and not expecting anything in return. As for myself, I do at times feel like I have the short end of the stick, but the vows for better or worse, for richer or poorer, etc...ring in my head and I must say, on my husband's behalf, he puts up with me, he listens to me (occasionally), we laugh together, he comforts me when I am upset. Sometimes it feels like the two of us agaisnt the world and I am grateful to have him there with me.

I hope you will take some time to collect your thoughts and calm down a little and approach her with your feelings. Many breakthrough moments in my 14 1/2 yr. marriage, have been when we have opened up with one another about what we think could be better about our relationship or where we think we may be getting shafted. Of course, as a male, you don't have to worry about being called a nag...

(Really, inside I can sort of laugh about that last tidbit...or I COULD shed a tear.)

Hope things get better for you.

'Sometimes it feels like the two of us agaisnt the world and I am grateful to have him there with me.'

I understand, it feels like that with me to,like its me and her against the world,she;s ok ,she listens ,she does what i say,i get trerated rarly good,we had one argument in 14 years,shes loyal,but im tired,and thats what it boils down to.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay

I make sure she doesnt ,trust me,and if she did then so be it.
I wear the fu*&^*& pance in this relasionship,im the man , who in the hell does she....
Got to go, she's coming,brb.

Men have all the brains? pance = pants - relasionship = relationship
Hahaha now thats funny, she must wear the *pants*, and you are just ranting about her!
Wonder what she wanted you to do this time?

edit on 12/30/2010 by Givenmay because: (no reason given)

Paint the house ...again,what a pain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join