It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photoshopping a New Reality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have been through almost a decade of utterly sterile dreaming , not just not remembering what I dream but seemingly not dreaming at all. I used to have extremely vivid dreams, reoccurring dreams, lucid dreams,OBEs all sorts of stuff like that,but for the lost decade ..nada

Recently, say the last month I have been closer to my old dreaming habits. That is solving problems in dreams
or questing for knowledge in dreams. Anyway last night I had this awesome dream about how to Photoshop a new reality!!

I can't remember all the details .it didn't really involve photoshop the software, it was just the analogy my brain was using to explain the principles involved which I can't remember anything useful about,sooo I'm going to try redreaming this,I'm rusty but I used to be able to do that . Wish me success!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
please help me!! ive been trying to lucid dream for quite some time now
but so far each time i fall into a deep deep sleep i cant notice that im dreaming and i just let it happen and then next thing i know im awake blah
i want to lucid dream >.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HybridRainbow
please help me!! ive been trying to lucid dream for quite some time now
but so far each time i fall into a deep deep sleep i cant notice that im dreaming and i just let it happen and then next thing i know im awake blah
i want to lucid dream >.<

I recommend practicing wake induced lucid dreams (shortened to WILD on the internet). You can read more obout it on dreamveiws. It takes practice, but once your able to do it, its really cool.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HybridRainbow

well I'd love to help!! but like I said I'm rusty!! start by keeping a dream diary ,and meditate before you sleep on what it is you want to do in your dream. It's gonna take me getting into the grove again to redream this ,I'll keep you posted ,that's kind of why I started this thread so some of us could touch base and see how we're doing . If anyone wants to

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If you truely want to rememeber your dreams, keep a notepad and pen on your bedside table. the second you feel yourself somewhat awake, train yourself to immediately open your eyes and grab the pad and pen and write down the dream..whatever you remember of it no matter how stupid the dream was..

This will not only keep the dream in your mind (transferring it from subconscious to conscious memory), but it will give you the mindset that remembering your dreams is important.

Everyone I know whom has tried this method in earnest starts having very clear vivid memorys of their dreams verses having the automatic push back and forget training we give ourselves..."its -just- a dream, don't think about it".

Give it a shot. and the key is to not wait..force yourself to do it immediately.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

sweet thanks
thats actually what ive tryed before and it did help a lot other than the fact i slept like a babe ahahha

new topics

top topics

join