It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darwins Dilemma, Atheism & Comprehension of English

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Actually Darwin doubted his own theory even as evidenced in his writings... This is very simple psychology 101... Darwin's daughter dies, he denounces God in his anger and extreme hatred that he had no control over Morality even with knowledge or wealth, writes a book while still being in this mindset whilst his observations of nature and his true self comes back to the truth of Morality in an attempt to reconcile because he still feared eternal damnation (of the unknown) before his own death.

There have been plenty of scientific minds who have made this loop-d-loop in their logic (Einstein, Sagan, ect) Atheistic logic is flawed at the start, the Atheists mind is locked into a box being the all of the Etymology in the English language revolves around Monotheism. Our very language itself derives all of its meaning from where Monotheism and civility has already been.

Personally I admire William Shakespeare and William Tyndale, both of them grand architects of the English language, the former having quoted the Geneva Bible over 5000 times in his writings alone and the later contributing over 95% of the translation of the KJV Bible as we know it today and has even introduced a plethora of words into the English language.

Yes it is a conspiracy but who would expect an Atheists to understand this ? they only revolve around themselves as their own creator of the world around them. It is kind of like that part in one of the Matrix movies series, where the mayor guy meets Neo down in the bowels of the city and explains about all the machinery down there and what he feared the most was that people would not remember how to fix the machinery which kept the Zion city running, but only that they knew just that they needed it.

Atheists are ignorant of the truth of the English language and where it has come from, that is why they have no grace when using it and are sometimes even incomprehensible to others, Something which atheism surely does not have is any sense of poetry to their speech or to their comprehension and this is another reason why they can not understand the bible... it makes them angry so they criticize only this book and all of Christianity only.

You never see them attacking any other Theistic faith, and they have hijacked Darwin's flawed mindset and theory as a weapon in their crusade and anger for not understanding the truth in it.

here also is another great Documentary dealing with the derivatives of the English language, the whole series is quite interesting and a good educational watch.

no Zeitgeist style voicing here in this series
I suggest some may want to trace and study the Origin and Evolution of the very language they choose to speak, especially here on ATS it all seems to be English to me, except the glossolalia of the Atheists of course !

edit on 12/30/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
atheists believe
one less god than you accept
so you judge yourself

Haiku from someone whom has no comprehension of english.

edit on 30-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: spelling...meh, language confuses me..

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
Atheists are ignorant of the truth of the English language and where it has come from, that is why they have no grace when using it and are sometimes even incomprehensible to others, Something which atheism surely does not have is any sense of poetry to their speech or to their comprehension and this is another reason why they can not understand the bible... it makes them angry so they criticize only this book and all of Christianity only.

Atheists really only need to understand one word, and that is "no", when asked the question "is there a god?".

You never see them denouncing any other Theistic faith

I am an atheist and I hereby denounce all faiths. Thor, Isis, Zeus, Krishna, Allah, etc. None of them are provable and therefore are unworthy of belief.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

I am an atheist and I hereby denounce all faiths. Thor, Isis, Zeus, Krishna, Allah, etc. None of them are provable and therefore are unworthy of belief.

possibly I should have used the word "attacking" I will edit it... thanks.

lets see if we can keep this one civil folks ?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Wait...so, when you say Thor...are you implying he isn't a God, or that he isn't -your- god? cause...I mean, have you seen his hammer?!!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

possibly I should have used the word "attacking" I will edit it... thanks.

lets see if we can keep this one civil folks ?

There is a reason for this.
Actually, attacking christianity or islam is sort of a wasted effort. the root itself is where the attention needs to go, aka, old testiment...judism.
Christianity and Islam both require for judism to remain "true" for their religions to stand on...its the foundation.
Debunk the base and the rest fall like a house of cards...then the world is only left with "fringe" religions, such as druidic subcultures, buddism, Taoism, etc. Those can be sniped off, but gotta remove the monster blocks first..that being the monotheistic judiac wargod yahweh

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I doubt that, it is all Monotheism, I hope someone actually addresses alot of the good and true points about English language in this topic instead of just religious bashing...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Please direct comments to the preceding thread

closing

new topics

top topics

join