It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Constitution Has No Binding Power on Anything’; Confusing Because it’s Over 100 Years Old

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
V ideo

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when seeing this submoron spew his bile. What scares me is that this traitor believes what he states. What scares me more is there are others who believe as he does and they just so happen to be sitting in the District of Criminals and are known to us as Senators and Representatives.

A lot of good men lost everything they had, some their lives, to give us the Constitution. It is not an archaic document nor is it difficult to read and interpret thanks to the writings of those who were involved with the creation of it.

The term "Constitutional Scholar" denoted to a small cadre of individuals is incongruous upon reading their interpretations and is precisely why we are in the predicament we now face. We have been led to believe that it requires something special to interpret a document that is easily interpreted simply by reading it and the writings of those involved with its creation.

Our patience should be wearing very thin with people such as this and those who believe as he does.

edit on 30-12-2010 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Our best and brightest ... educated at our top universities ... working for our most prestigious and influential media outlets ... influencing politicians and the general public alike.

God help us all.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
thanks for the find OP ... S&F for you
it is simply amazing to me that these youngins have no concept of the freedom they enjoy. May the wisdom of our long passed elders shine brightly in the New Year.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Our best and brightest ... educated at our top universities ... working for our most prestigious and influential media outlets ... influencing politicians and the general public alike.

God help us all.

Exactly! Those who purport to be our best and brightest are doing their best to dismantle what we have.

God helps those who help themselves. We have to get off our asses and help ourselves or be prepared for what lies ahead.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Although he is confusing and wrong, he does speak some truth as the government continues to aggressively move away from the Constitution with new laws and evidence that some of them don't care about it and want to get rid of it. It is up to the people to keep the Constitution alive and standing. Otherwise, it's "just a goddamn piece of paper", as Bush would tell it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The Bill of Rights is what they REALLY want to get rid of.

They chip everyday at it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
Although he is confusing and wrong, he does speak some truth as the government continues to aggressively move away from the Constitution with new laws and evidence that some of them don't care about it and want to get rid of it. It is up to the people to keep the Constitution alive and standing. Otherwise, it's "just a goddamn piece of paper", as Bush would tell it.

It's only a GD piece of paper if we allow it to be.

As you stated, it's up to We the People to keep the Constitution alive or we will wake up homeless on the land our forefathers conquered as Jefferson warned us.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

The problems began when the American elite began naming it a "living document" which meant they could change it any way that served their power and financial gain. Our elite are so corrupt and dishonest, it is beyond disgusting.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hey, the FIRST politician that states anything like this again, I will use their statements as factual evidence.

The Law of the US is based solely on what stems from the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. If either is thrown out ALL LAWS are null and void.

This is what is wrong with the mindset of these morons. They believe that a country of men is better than a country of laws.

MORONS!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
V ideo

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when seeing this submoron spew his bile. What scares me is that this traitor believes what he states. What scares me more is there are others who believe as he does and they just so happen to be sitting in the District of Criminals and are known to us as Senators and Representatives.

A lot of good men lost everything they had, some their lives, to give us the Constitution. It is not an archaic document nor is it difficult to read and interpret thanks to the writings of those who were involved with the creation of it.

The term "Constitutional Scholar" denoted to a small cadre of individuals is incongruous upon reading their interpretations and is precisely why we are in the predicament we now face. We have been led to believe that it requires something special to interpret a document that is easily interpreted simply by reading it and the writings of those involved with its creation.

Our patience should be wearing very thin with people such as this and those who believe as he does.

Starred and Flagged Bozz, and wish I do it again.

To hear that snot-nosed child of privilege deride the very Constitution that guarantees his right to flap his condescending, liberal-elite pie-hole is infuriating.

His ilk believe that only they are qualified to interpret the "real" meaning of the Constitution, even though the worlds are as clear as day to any literate person.

I guess we should make it like the days when only priests were allowed to read & interpret scriptures, and commoners were guilty of heresy if they even tried, because it was the divine right of clergy and kings only to "explain" what the words meant.

That smug moron might have pedigreed education, but he is as fundamentally ignorant as he is "educated", and in the typical condescending manner of the liberal elites, he expects his every word to fall like manna to the ears of the rest of us, and becomes petulant when it doesn't happen.
edit on 30-12-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: spacing

edit on 30-12-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

And a star for you as well! You painted that piece of trash in a manner that I failed to do. Much thanks for adding to the thread!! Your post is most deserving of a flag!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well he is right in a sense. The Constitution is not binding on the de facto they have stolen everything by fraudulent contract. Obama is not the President of the United States of America he is the CEO of the Corporation of the United States this is why they ignore the constitution. And it is not binding on them because they hold no constitutional office.

They have created a corporate de facto government that looks a lot like constitutional government however it is a fake a fraud. Most Americans though are duped into believing it is the real thing and that they must go along with it whether they agree with its actions or not. You can thank the lack of knowing thier history for that. However even the real constitution does not apply to the people. it is the law by which the federal government is to operate and has no authority over the people and their every day lives. This also is why reading it in session will have no effect on the de facto congress.

This is true right down to the state and county level they are all municipal corporations including the courts and even the schools. None of them are true government of the republic and they know it and this is why they ignore all common sense and common law they are operating under merchant law or contract law.

Ever walk into a court room and have everything you say ignored against all common sense or watched it happen to others? What is the first thing they had you do? Sign a document! Guess what you just did? You just signed a contract agreeing to allow them to decide your case ANYWAY THEY WANT TO. Everyone in jail is there by thier own consent! This is why it all seems backwards and why the constitution is not binding on anything because we have all contracted our rights away and do it all the time from local to state to federal. I have heard judges threaten people with contempt and jail if they mention the Constitution one more time.

These contracts are a fraud because they are not fully disclosed, however our ignorance subjugates us to this fraudulent system. You have to hand it to the PTB because when you explain this to people it seems so outrageous that they just think you are a nut yet they continue to complain and wonder why the country is going to hell while they are being robbed of their wealth and oppressed further each day.

Most of the players and actors who enforce this fraud don't understand it either which is why they continue in it and for greed, but some do. Until enough people come to understand what's happened to a high enough degree we are stuck with it.

Edited to add:
This is of course where the principles embodied in the Declaration of Independence should come into play. However the ignorance of the people prevents this also.
edit on 30-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Well he is right in a sense. The Constitution is not binding on the de facto they have stolen everything by fraudulent contract. Obama is not the President of the United States of America he is the CEO of the Corporation of the United States this is why they ignore the constitution. And it is not binding on them because they hold no constitutional office.

They have created a corporate de facto government that looks a lot like constituional government however it is a fake a fraud. Most Americans though are duped into believing it is the real thing and that they must go along with it whether they agree with its actions or not. You can thank the lack of knowing thier history for that.

This is true right down to the state and county level they are all municipal corporations including the courts and even the schools. None of them are true government of the republic and they know it and this is why they ignore all common sense and common law they are operating under merchant law or contract law.

Ever walk into a court room and have everything you say ignored against all common sense or watched it happen to others? What is the first thing they had you do? Sign a document! Guess what you just did? You just signed a contract agreeing to allow them to decide your case ANYWAY THEY WANT TO. Everyone in jail is there by thier own consent! This is why it all seems backwards and why the constitution is not binding on anything because we have all contracted our rights away and do it all the time from local to state to federal. I have heard judges threaten people with contempt and jail if they mention the Constitution one more time.

These contracts are a fraud because they are not fully disclosed, however our ignorance subjugates us to this fraudulent system. You have to hand it to the PTB because when you explain this to people it seems so outrageous that they just think you are a nut yet they continue to complain and wonder why the country is going to hell while they are being robbed of their wealth and oppressed further each day.

Most of the players and actors who enforce this fraud don't understand it either which is why they continue in it and for greed, but some do. Until enough people come to understand what's happened to a high enough degree we are stuck with it.

Unfortunately, you're right.

Until we re-establish the De Jure government, we are stuck with this De Facto corporatocracy that continues to eat at the very substance that our Constitution represents.

The question then lies in how to re-establish the De Jure? I've heard many theories and have heard many who have the "answer". I have yet to see them do anything other than talk on the radio.

IMO, the power of We the People lies in the Grand Jury. We need to establish De Jure Grand Juries and start restoring the Republic that has been stolen from us.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Saw this video yesterday and was equally disgusted watching it again. Sad to say that I am not suprised as it was on MSNBC and the statement made by Ezra "Super-Zionist" Klein. This is the propganda arm of the Neo-Marxist "Progressives".

Take this for exactly what it is folks. This is exactly how they view the Constitution. These are the people that WE continue to elect and put in our most important offices of power. No one should be shocked at the direction the country is headed - they voted for it!

I, however, am growing increasingly weary of this nonsense and my tolerance is nearly worn through!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thanks for posting S&F

"A violently active, intrepid, brutal youth - that is what I am after... I will have no intellectual training. Knowledge is ruin for my young men."
Adolf Hitler
quoted by John Gunther
"The Nation"

www.rjgeib.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My head just exploded. Its scary that this is really how some people think. Its not that they cant understand what it means, its that they cant twist it to mean whatever they want.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It is sometimes a troublesome and disgusting task to reach out and grab the filth and bring it to light. This feeb needed to be brought out.
Thank you for your thread.
S+F

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So, each and every one of those on the Hill, including the big man, all swore an oath to uphold the constitution when they took office... which they then all ignore and dismiss at every opportunity.

In effect, their word is meaningless and nothing but a lie. Who could possibly defend known liars?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

IMO, the power of We the People lies in the Grand Jury. We need to establish De Jure Grand Juries and start restoring the Republic that has been stolen from us.

I am ultra familiar with this movement and it is flawed. Grand Juries have never been a body politic in American history and have no such authority in the constitution. They would be another de facto authority if given any power. The correct method would be to re inhabit the true offices of the Republics on the counties and states. There was never one big republic, it was a union of several independent states for mutual defense and free trade period. Lincoln changed all that when he unlawfully subjugated the southern states by force and destroyed the constitution.

I spent several years trying to re-establish the republics starting on the counties however the people are not ready to do what it takes and there are not enough of them. Many are waking up to things that are wrong but it will be a while before they have enough understanding to do anything to effect a substantial change in the right direction. Maybe the economic crisis will speed things up when it hits critical mass I don't know but until then education is all anyone can do IMO.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If the statements made by this POS are becoming mainstream, is there truly a peaceful solution? I ask this as a VERY serious question.

How can one peacefully restore what is disdained and ridiculed by the supposed "elites"? Not that the dingbat in the video is even remotely one of the "elite" but he most certainly is spreading their propaganda.

If this mentality becomes the mainstream mentality, the rule of law is gone. It then becomes the rule of men and history doesn't paint pretty pictures of societies that allowed themselves to be ruled by men rather than law.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join