It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Iran About to Test a Nuclear Bomb In North Korea?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

"The Shahb- 3 missile has a range of 2,000 kilometers (1,240 miles) covering all of the U.S."

Huh? What does that mean? That doesn't even make any sense.

I am will to be it's not true actually. I would love to know where we get information like this about these countries. For all we know an Iranian nuclear scientist took a vacation to North Korea, or went there to see how their facilities worked for non nefarious reasons and then Fox spun it into this.

What's funny is that Fox news will go publishing this fabricated garbage unnoticed and we will hate on them an etc, but all the while they will be garnering support by an invasion from the people who believe their every word. Just like they garnered support for the tea party. They are actually instrumental in starting this war.
edit on 30-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think the real problem is that we allow people who LIKE war, to gain positions of power. That problem is made worse by the fact that people have been allowed to forget what defense really means. Adequately protecting a border , IS defense. Traveling to foriegn lands and blowing seven bells of crap out of some shepherd is not, no matter who he is, or what he has done. Its attack. It might be vengeful, and may even appear just. But it is not defense and never will be.
Proof of the FACT that some people cant tell the difference is that the US has a massive land border with Mexico, across which men and narcotics are trafficked with gay abandon, and the US response is pathetic levels of man power, and a big fence that doesnt even cover the whole border, and yet, the US has massive military presence in Afghanistan ,a land where most of the towns names cant be pronounced by anyone in the US who hasnt served in the armed forces. Further more the US military spends more money there than anywhere else that it is involved .This is pretty much THE example of getting it horrificaly wrong.
Now here we have Iran, much like Iraq, in that there is no PROOF that a bomb is being manufactured, or even thought of, and like Iraq in that everyone wants to drop bombs on them , from the Israelis (bless thier peaceful ways) to the UK . Yes , even my beloved blighty has a bunch of warmongering scumbags in suits living in it. Even though, there is no genuine and firm intelligence to prove beyond the doubt you would hold a murderer up against, that there is a nuclear plot occuring, all the jackals are ready on thier launch buttons, ready for the kill, and hoping the moment comes before they drown in thier own saliva, at the thought of all the corpses,and the contracts that will be lying around for them to snap up like carrion birds.
In answer to the question posed in the title of this thread, NO . Is Iran going to get the hell blown out of it even if it has no nukes? Yes. You only have to look at its enemies to understand that it is already doomed. May God have mercy on OUR souls if we allow it to happen again.
edit on 30-12-2010 by TrueBrit because: Cookies and cream, skin is now clean, hanging from the rafter beam. Spelling and grammar.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Reza Kahlili is a pseudonym for an ex-CIA spy who requires anonymity for safety reason. “A Time to Betray,” his book about his double life as a CIA agent in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, was published by Simon & Schuster in 2010.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

did anyone notice that little gem? So an anonymous editorial from a former spy reporting on anonymous sources from "inside iran"?

Yes, interesting isn't it?

He sounds more like a Zionist, former Mossad agent, recruited by the CIA.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by CanadianDream420

"The Shahb- 3 missile has a range of 2,000 kilometers (1,240 miles) covering all of the U.S."

Huh? What does that mean? That doesn't even make any sense.

If you fire that missile from within the US it may cover most of the US targets.

The only threat that missile poses (nuclear armed) may be to parts of Europe... It highlights the paranoid rant in this FOX news report... And some readers will take that line and run with it thinking that Iran is able to target US cities with nuclear armed missiles.

The greater threat would be an Iranian nuclear bomb in the hands of "terrorists" who would detonate it inside the USA... No missile required, and the delivery mechanism is both inexpensive and expendable in that case.

In any case Iran would be annihilated as "nuclear forensics" investigations would conclusively identify the source of the bomb.... If it came from Iran, well, you can imagine what would happen then.

And how convenient that would be for Israel?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Something inside me tells me that no country in the world really wants to use a nuclear bomb. Maybe it's just me being naive.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback
Something inside me tells me that no country in the world really wants to use a nuclear bomb. Maybe it's just me being naive.

Exactly!

And that is why no country will be involved in any nuclear "terrorist" attack.

Not directly anyway, but at least the west will again have good cause to continue and escalate their "war on terror" and perhaps launch a war into Iran.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

If the range is 2,000 km it can't hit anything anywhere in the U S, either from Tehran or P'yongyang. So Fox fails both in journalism and geography.

Read the article! The OP has purposely cut the quote off at that point to create sensationalism! he conveniently cut it out before the part about the US bases in the middle East! Now that is propaganda!
edit on 30-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Nothing happens, I saw this episode about 20 times and its always the same...nothing happens.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
First of all this info from foxnews which is always trying to scare all the little republicans and make them worry about a "threat" to our nation. Any realistic person knows half the "facts" on fox news are twisted and are usually false. I believe the was a study by a university not too long ago proving foxnews makes you stupid based on the fact that allot of the "facts" are false and are sugar coated to look legitimate.

Now I doubt Iran would be able to even test a nuke giving that they have that technology yet to put it into a bomb/missile. They are still a few years from developing that kind of technology they have not mastered nuclear power yet. Though in time it will probability happen and NK is Irans only real ally it seems.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
When the U.S. does this with other countries, it's called a "Strategic Alliance".

When Iran and North Korea do this, it's called an "Axis of Evil".

I call it Corporatism.

I call it Banking (Profiting from both sides)

link   

When the U.S. does this with other countries, it's called a "Strategic Alliance".

I call it Corporatism.

link   

I call it Corporatism.

In a war they say there is a winner and a loser I beg to differ... there are 2 losers and 1 winner
the winner is the big bankers, ie; Rockefeller and Rothschild ..............
edit on 30-12-2010 by thegreatwolf because: forgot something

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Maybe this is N.k.'s reaction to the three aircraft carriers of America, however, i am afraid that they will bring trouble to themselves...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Name those carriers....i highly doubt there are three within strtiking distance of NK!
there is one, but not three....
The Iranis have adequate room to test their weapons at home, as well as better security for doing so...
The recent computer worm that invaded their industrial computers however, may have forced them to try a test elsewhere.....
Therte have been the murders of the irani scientists as well which may have altered their plans.
All this behind the scenes maouvering by the different forces is patently obvious to anyone watcvhing the situation.
The NKs have several submarines, which could be used to tow a launch sled similar to Hitlers idea for ubaot launching of V2s off new york.
The range of the missles would be just right for an EMP attack on the continent.
Even one successful launch and EMP blast would alter the warfighting ability of the US world wide.
Suppose they got two or three in?
One over us, pone over japan, and one over southeast asia?
There would be a lot of problems accrued from such an attack even if we in turn annihalated them immediately.
Which would be hard to do if the NKs and SKs were in heavy combat situation and NK had breached the SK border...Its only an hours drive from the border to Seoul City.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Don't care, not scared or worried.

North Korea, Iran, Venezuela.. all those nations someone else told me to dislike.. meh, done nothing to me and if they dislike and want to defend against war mongering liars / TPTB.. good.

I'll bet most Americans would fight against federal reserve, CIA, GOP & DNC meddling if they could... nobody but a dumb-ass, or republican / democrat follower, would embrace and support US elite / party leader / PTB control.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by 4nsicphd

If the range is 2,000 km it can't hit anything anywhere in the U S, either from Tehran or P'yongyang. So Fox fails both in journalism and geography.

Read the article! The OP has purposely cut the quote off at that point to create sensationalism! he conveniently cut it out before the part about the US bases in the middle East! Now that is propaganda!
edit on 30-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry you feel this way... however, ever hear of character limit????

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatwolf

I call it Corporatism.

In a war they say there is a winner and a loser I beg to differ... there are 2 losers and 1 winner
the winner is the big bankers, ie; Rockefeller and Rothschild ..............
edit on 30-12-2010 by thegreatwolf because: forgot something

edit on 12/18/2010 by analogkid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join