It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Iran About to Test a Nuclear Bomb In North Korea?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com

Reports from inside Iran indicate that a team of Iranian nuclear scientists have been sent to North Korea and that the two governments have agreed on a joint nuclear test in North Korea with a substantial financial reward for the Kim Jong-Il government.

It is no secret that Iran and North Korea are collaborating in a ballistic missile program. The North Koreans provided Iran with the technology and know-how to build the Shahab-3 medium-range ballistic missile, which is a copy of the Nodong-1 missile. The Shahb- 3 missile has a range of 2,000 kilometers (1,240 miles) covering all of the U.S.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 30-12-2010 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Propaganda? Without a doubt.. but I'm willing to bet it's true.

Iran has very select few real friends in the region now, besides China and Russia but they normally place both sides, and to think Iran sent Nuclear Scientists to NK is very believable.

We'll have to wait and hear what comes to light when NK tests their next Nuke.

Imagine if Iran or someone tested a Nuke?.. Wow.
NK is the ONLY COUNTRY who can threated US with Nukes, test them, and "get away with it".

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Propaganda? Without a doubt.. but I'm willing to bet it's true.

Most alarming, recent WikiLeaks releases reveal that Iran obtained a cache of advanced missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads (based on a Russian design) from North Korea. Now, for the first time, Iran has the capability to target every capital in Western Europe.

First off "FOX" news...

Second, IF True I say we Americans allow our EU cousins the pleasure of dealing with that threat.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Sorry but we in the Eu are too busy just now.

We have gymshoes to blanco, Library-books to change, that sort of thing.

Maybe later.

Much later

link   
Iran knows israel and the united states is waiting for there excuse to invade bomb and steal resources from iran. I really doubt iran would be this stupid . But does sound like propaganda

Iran knows to watch there step as 9/11 was used as pretext so will irans next move.

Iran knows it cant stand up to the super powers if # hits the fan .

link   
When the U.S. does this with other countries, it's called a "Strategic Alliance".

When Iran and North Korea do this, it's called an "Axis of Evil".

I call it Corporatism.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by exroyalnavy

I thought maybe you were going to say that all of you were going to prayer service 5 times a day now.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The test is feasible. But can you imagine?....a test gone bad. There went 50% if not more of the NK " threat"!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
With Israel baying for Iranian blood and the US sustaining a grudge since the demise of the CIA owned Shah, I would be surprised if Iran did not get nuclear arms and the means to deliver it. MAD would work if the US is concerned about Israel.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Sounds like a plausible story, however it's Fox News reporting therefore it holds little importance to me.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Would it be more " plausible" if the report came form the oh so fair and balanced CNN?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
With Israel baying for Iranian blood and the US sustaining a grudge since the demise of the CIA owned Shah, I would be surprised if Iran did not get nuclear arms and the means to deliver it. MAD would work if the US is concerned about Israel.

What happened to Brzezinski's warning to Israel about bombing Iran's nuclear facilities? If Israel stands by the U.S., then it will not touch Iran until necessary. And if Webster Tarpley is correct, then Brzezinski will find a way to play Iran against Russia or China.

I'd love to know who is moving the pieces.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Reza Kahlili is a pseudonym for an ex-CIA spy who requires anonymity for safety reason. “A Time to Betray,” his book about his double life as a CIA agent in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, was published by Simon & Schuster in 2010.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

did anyone notice that little gem? So an anonymous editorial from a former spy reporting on anonymous sources from "inside iran"?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It sounds like Malachi all over again. Total hogwash. Not that it couldn't be happening or definitely isn't. But that's the point. They know it's something that the American people will believe without proof.

As on ATS, I say to FOX - WHERE'S YOUR SOURCE?!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

What happened to Brzezinski's warning to Israel about bombing Iran's nuclear facilities? If Israel stands by the U.S., then it will not touch Iran until necessary. And if Webster Tarpley is correct, then Brzezinski will find a way to play Iran against Russia or China.

I'd love to know who is moving the pieces.

Good point but I think Brzezinski promised to shoot down Israeli airplanes only because the Iranians were playing hard ball with the US in Iraq. Iran made it clear that if Israel vandalised their country that they would erupt Iraq under the feet of US soldiers.

Many American soldiers would have died because of Israel.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Would it be more " plausible" if the report came form the oh so fair and balanced CNN?

Honestly, to me, yes...but maybe because they've already brainwashed me. CNN is on too much at my house, lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by exroyalnavy

I thought maybe you were going to say that all of you were going to prayer service 5 times a day now.

IMO best response yet.

Sadly the number of people in the EU who decide they need to start praying 5 times a day will likely rise sharply after iran gets their bomb. It's that appeasement gene so many there seem to have.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com

Reports from inside Iran indicate that a team of Iranian nuclear scientists have been sent to North Korea and that the two governments have agreed on a joint nuclear test in North Korea with a substantial financial reward for the Kim Jong-Il government.

It is no secret that Iran and North Korea are collaborating in a ballistic missile program. The North Koreans provided Iran with the technology and know-how to build the Shahab-3 medium-range ballistic missile, which is a copy of the Nodong-1 missile. The Shahb- 3 missile has a range of 2,000 kilometers (1,240 miles) covering all of the U.S.
(visit the link for the full news article)

If the range is 2,000 km it can't hit anything anywhere in the U S, either from Tehran or P'yongyang. So Fox fails both in journalism and geography.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

NK is the ONLY COUNTRY who can threated US with Nukes, test them, and "get away with it".

Saudi Arabia financed the Pakistani nuclear bomb program in exchange for a few nukes of their own.

Saudi Arabia not only threatened the United States but financed 9-11. They booted our military out of their country.

They announced in 2008 they were ceasing to accept US dollars for oil and were started the "Gulf Monetary Union"

There is not 1 person in Saudi Arabia who likes America and they have nuclear bombs.

Barrack Hussein is giving them a Victory Mosque AND +$60 Billion in new military hardware.

So when's he giving North Korea another Victory Memorial as well? The U.S.S. Pueblo is getting to be an outdated Victory Memorial for North Korea to show the world.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Your analysis is off by a mile. Saudi is a very close US ally with half of its wealth invested in the US. In contrast the US's other ally, Israel, drains the US of treasure and international good will.

Saudi may have financed Pakistan to develop nukes but at the time this was happening it was also a US ally. I also believe the US turned a blind eye to Pakistan's nuclear ambitions because it served its geopolitical interests. As for the Saudis being given a couple of nuke, that's just zionist existential paranoia.

In the 90s, Israel was slowly becoming an isolate grotesque and 9/11 benefited it in so many levels. The only beneficiary of 9/11 was Israel and this adds suspicions to the Dancing Israelis tasked with documenting the event on multiple video cameras.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join