It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herbal drug crackdown: Europe to ban hundreds of natural remedies in UK next year UK next year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
Considering most modern pharmacueticals came from original herbs and remedies, I think this is totally offensive.
And as for the cancer curing mumbo jumbo, modern medicine and pharmaceuticals don't cure cancer 100% of the time either, but I don't see them being banned.

I think the solution to this is to stock up on as many vitamins and minerals we can, grow our own herbs and hell even our own fresh food, if we haven't started already. It seems this is getting serious.

Yes it is.

Over here in the UK we have to pay council tax.

If you have a vegatable patch in your backyard you may have to pay more because they say that you are using it as a business to sell veg!
They tried that with me but i took it to court.

They hate that btw.

The burden of proof that my home grown veg was for sale and not my own use was on them. Of course i won but wtf!?

Its veg grown in MY garden! On land i own! To feed my family..

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Originally posted by Expat888
Thats ridiculous.. Id be out of work there as would many other practicioners of TCM (Traditional chinese medicine) thats more effective than western medicine - over 5000 years as opposed to a couple hundred years for western medicine with its drugs and the adverse effects of them.. Once again profit of the pharmaceutical companies over any concern for the health and well being of people..

Exactly!

The Chinese are thousands of years ahead of the game and some of the treatments are awesome and less invasive than an un-natural synthasized, mass produced chemical.

Remember the swine flu vaccine?

Untested

Has LIVE cultures (the normal seasonal jab does not) of green monkey virus (aids), bubonic plague.

Contains mercury, strichline.. And they want to pump that into us!

There was even talk that this bug was manufactured and placed into the population by big pharma in order for us to panic then have the jabs which our governments bought for billions!

Only Germany said hey hold on, this stuff has not been tested, yet the bought and paid for media sold this toxic crap to us, still are, and the sheep are lining the pockets of those bastards!

Give me the tried, tested and natural remidies any day. With the flu, our own God given immune systems should fight it off anyway if it has been trained and not been sanitized by modern living.

I remember the swine flu bit .. Over here we found natural treatments for it shortly after it started - hk and mainland china practicioners found it. Didnt have any cases where Im at (am quite far from any cities and the local villagers are a healthy lot)

Im not surprised..

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Congratulations to you for taking them on and winning!

I've heard of this happening elsewhere too, so I guess we have to keep one step ahead of them.
A perfect way to do this is to start a WINDOWFARM or grow hydroponics inside .....
Here are some vids for inspiration of alternatives rather than the usual ground based vege and herb garden.

Seems ridiculous that we have to stoop to growing food and herbs indoors in secret but as far as I know, it isn't illegal yet!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well, I was knocked for six when I read this on the front page of the Metro today, I didn't think they had it in them.....

Chinese medicine and herbal ban to see Britain defy EU laws Read more: www.metro.co.uk...

Seems the UK government have seen some sense and told europe to shove it.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
As long as the herbs are labeled with contents, and they dont contain any endangered species dried penis or any type of rino or elephant tusks, then it ok by me. Otherwise

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join