It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 If it happens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'll go to my local pub and pull off a shaun of the dead moment just without the zombies

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
If in 2012 something major happens,as in life as we know it is doomed,you might ask yourself do i really want to survive the intial chaos,i asked myself that question,at first yes i would want to survive,then i thought of the battles i would have to face,no food,no shelter,my family maybe gone,other people that survived that might kill you anyway for what you may have.So if 2012 happens i would want to go in the intial big bang.How do other ATS people feel on this matter?
edit on 30-12-2010 by jasmine23 because: (no reason given)

Then u might as well kill yourself now. its not going to be a disaster like that. it will be loss of electricity. after a month anarchy will have broke loose everywhere. so better stock up now. if i die then atleast i died trying.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
in all this is what the government wants... as many people to die as possible. then they dont have as much of a problem from outsiders. they are going to reform the government and take over land about the size of new york and have their own country. everyone else will have to survive on their own.

I want to live a simpler life. and the reason i know 2012 will happen is that if it doesnt then people will be pissed off a still kill each other and anarchy will still happen. but worse since everyone could still have electricity.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Yea I'm female...I would want to at least survive with my boyfriend...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Nothing will happen in 2012. There will be no great cataclysm and there won't be widespread riots. History shows us that few people get caught up in the silly end of the world or doom and gloom scenarios. A few people might do something ridiculous, but it won't be many. If you think these kinds of claims are rare, then check out the failed claims of 2000 (Y2K and the planetary alignment), 2003 (more alignments and Mars), 2007 (I forget), ... The list is long and repetitively boring.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join