It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the US goverment will admit and apology for 9/11 ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

Where does it say it fell down? If something FELL would you call it DISLODGED? Who talks like that?

Professionals.

Boy talk about wanting to play word games.

The tiles fell. Face it. Another report you like to talk about but never read. I never even said anything about the comment you made relative to them testing the panels for earthquake resistance.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Where does it say it fell down? If something FELL would you call it DISLODGED? Who talks like that?

Professionals.

The tiles fell. Face it. Another report you like to talk about but never read. I never even said anything about the comment you made relative to them testing the panels for earthquake resistance.

I told you the page and the figure where they said a light fixture was DISLODGED but it obviously had not fallen.

You are claiming something was said when it was not.

psik

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

Originally posted by hooper

Professionals.

I told you the page and the figure where they said a light fixture was DISLODGED but it obviously had not fallen.

You are claiming something was said when it was not.

psik

Face it, no matter how narrowly you try and define it the fact remains that someone other than a person in the basement reported damage to the ceiling and that was your whole point to begin with.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Considering the different time lines of U.S apologies for some high crimes what is your opinions about this crime?
Some examples of time lines of apologies:

US apologizes for infecting Guatemalans with sexually transmitted diseases in the 1946-1948
articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

1946 -2010 ----> 64 years (foreign country)

U.S. apologies for slavery in 2008
www.washingtonpost.com...

Slavery officaly stopped in 1863, 1863 - 2008 -----> 145 years (home soil)

Old proverb says: "Time heals all" and US goverment is inducing this all the time.

My opinion is some day around 2080-2090

The us government is the one that actually stopped slavery in the US with the cost of human lives. If that isn't apology enough nothing is.

Every government in the world is responsible for high crimes and nobody asks them to apologize.

A good example is Pakistan was caught red handed harboring Osama. So since you are predicting the US will apologize in 2080-2090, I am guessing the Pakistani government will apologize between 2090-2100.

Waste some more pixels OP its fun and free.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join