It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to Vatican: Genetically Modified Food Is a "Moral Imperative"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

US to Vatican: Genetically Modified Food Is a "Moral Imperative"

www.truth-out.org

US diplomats pushed the Roman Catholic Church to support biotech food in developing nations....The diplomats reported that Catholic leaders said the science and safety of GM food would soon be a "non-issue" in the Vatican and signaled a cautious acceptance of biotech products despite active opposition among the faithful:
Preoccupation at the Vatican, they said, was tied more to economic arguments...A document drafted by scientists linked to the Vatican and leaked to the press in 2010 suggested
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The Vatican denies that it endorses GMO.

However they hide under the Pontifical Academy of Sciences.

ncronline.org...

We did not need Wikeleaks to figure this out.

I have stumbled upon all the articles myself, and see through what is commonly known as political doublespeak.

And how comforting is it to know that at the same time the U.S. Congress is working on Holidays to find devious ways to control the food so it is "safe", they are busy sneaking around finding ways to impose GMO food on the whole world!

This should come as no suprise to us. In fulfilling the Jesuit Oath of the Fourth Vow, the Society of Horus (masquerading under the deceptive “Society of Jesus”) continues to overthrow historic White Protestant Western civilizations even though Roman Catholics, Jews, Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics will also die in the process. Knowing the fact of the Order’s Counter-Reformation set forth in the Council of Trent (1545-1563),

Consider as just one fact that the founder of Monsanto was Knight of Malta. Yep! So hand in hand they go, the Vatican, The U.S. and The United Nations!

Knight of Malta John Francis Queeny, Founder of Monsanto, 1920s

I. Rupert Murdoch, the owner of Fox News and its 22 worldwide TV stations, is a CFR-member and powerful Knight of the Order of St. Gregory the Great, a prominent geopolitical brotherhood of men serving Pope Benedict XVI, King of Rome, who, in turn, is controlled by the Jesuit Superior General, Adolfo Nicolas.

source

II. Monsanto was founded by Knight of Malta John Francis Queeny (1859-1933) and to this day remains under the control of that crusading, military order loyal to the pope of Rome.

III. The FDA and its Cancer Inquisition have been under the control of papal knights since the inception of these organized killing machines during the 1930s. Indeed, these Saudi-Arabian-oil-based-drug-promoting, murder cartels were formed during the twelve-year presidential reign of Masonic Temporal Coadjutor, Franklin D. Roosevelt. And the mentor of this FDR was Georgetown University Jesuit Edmund A. Walsh—one of the most powerful and politically influential American Jesuits of the 20th Century. Today, a foremost conspirator, intricately involved with the Order’s FDA and Cancer Inquisition, is none other than Italian-American Roman Catholic, Knight of Malta Robert C. Gallo

www.truth-out.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 30-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2012 by Asktheanimals because: spelling error corrected

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The Vatican is at the very top of the Illuminati pyramid - so of course, they will condone and support GMO as the means of reducing millions to starvation, disease and death. After all, that is what the Vatican is about.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

So it is becoming obvious. Things I only suspected for a long time, now finding proof of it.

Members of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences:
Prof. em. Werner Arber • Switzerland, University of Basel: Microbiology, Evolution.
Prof. Nicola Cabibbo † • Italy, Rome, President Pontifical Academy of Sciences: Physics. H.Em. Georges Cardinal Cottier, Vatican City: Theology.
Prof. em. Ingo Potrykus • Switzerland, Zurich, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology: Plant Biology, Agricultural Biotechnology.
Prof. em. Peter H. Raven • USA, St. Louis, President Missouri Botanical Garden: Botany, Ecology.
H.Em. Msgr. Marcelo Sánchez Sorondo • Vatican City: Chancellor Pontifical Academy of Sciences: Philosophy.
Prof. Rafael Vicuña • Chile, Santiago, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile: Microbiology, Molecular Genetics.

www.ask-force.org...

And dont miss this!

Pope meets with Fra' Matthew Festing, Gran Master of the Order of Malta

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Good thread. This is a tale of the tail wagging the dog. The Vatican does not care, it is likely that the Vatican is behind the GM food. This is a way of both fronts looking legit. Covering their tails and their trails. The Vatican tells the US to allow Monsanto to do what it wishes and then to come back at the Vatican to make it look like the Vatican is seriously considering this modern innovation and that it has a care for people. At the same time the US looks like it's standing up to and not under the Vatican's authority. It's all a smoke screen. We can see the background connections. The Jesuits under the Black Pope run the whole shebang. Most don't investigate what are behind these media leaks and pronouncements. Papal "Bulla" indeed.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Oh, exactly!
Its not as if we really needed wikidrips to figure this out.
However, its funny (not) I think I mean suspicious that they each point fingers at each other.

Its like the pot calling the kettle black. I have seen dozens of articles on ths, they all seem skewed.
Its like a mass propaganda war taking place with the Vatican trying to control the media, and cover thier behind.

Edit to add: Dont miss that video in my second post. I hear so many people saying...
"oh that they do this anymore".

Yeah right. That video is proof they do.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Seriousness aside, I almost forgot. I really dug the video of the Poop with Grand Master Flash and the Seven Hoods. Holy Christ on a cracker, what a pile of evil d*****bags! I wish I could do a little voice over track for that. A little "Mystery Science Theater 2000" deal. It's prime pickings for an *ss kicking. Imagine being the official cameraman for this "Satanist order of the Water Buffalo lodge".

Wife: How was work at the Vatican today honey?

Cameraman: You know, same old, same old. Just another group of greybeard gangsters in drag sucking on Satan's' ring. I think they suck his toes after I leave the room.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Well, seriously. Now thats funny. Sad, but funny.

That made me think of this other video, you might want to see this.
Seriously, I dont know how people buy this carp.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Genetically modified food isn't needed to keep mankind alive.

The horse radish tree for example grows like a weed and you can eat the leaves of it like a salad and it's got all the nutrients you need. You can't kill the tree. It grows so fast 1 tree could feed a family of 4 plus their chickens.

We do not need Genetically Modified food. The Vatican has long since abandoned the book they hold dear and it's words within it.

How they continue to have followers yet support crap like this is beyond me. Order yourself some Horse radish tree seeds from seedrack dot com.

Yummy leaves. You can grind the trees root up and make yourself horseradish. In Asia they take the seed pods that grow on this tree and eat it as well. They get like a foot long.

That tree alone could end global hunger. But how would Corporate America make a buck then??

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

We do not need Genetically Modified food.
The Vatican has long since abandoned the book they hold dear and it's words within it.

Thank you, great post.

But how would Corporate America make a buck then??

The bottome line, money is the root of all kinds of evil.

Thanks for the great tip on the horseradish!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
double post deleted

edit on 30-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

And here you can see a paper issued in 2009 by the Pontifical Academy of Science in total support of GM crops.

www.vatican.va...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the post;

What exactly is the deal with this push for GM crops? Wikileaks also released a cable showing US diplomats threatening to punish European nations (notably France) if they don't also back GM crops, and you have Monsanto's own actions here in the US seeking out and undermining anything that threatens their GM crops dominance. There is clearly an evil conspiracy at work here!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Then let the politicians and priests eat that #.. Will stick to real food from my garden and the jungle here. Cant top natural fruit and veggies.. Snacking on dragonfruit that just picked as post this...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Then let the politicians and priests eat that #.. Will stick to real food from my garden and the jungle here. Cant top natural fruit and veggies.. Snacking on dragonfruit that just picked as post this...

Nicely said.

Yep, if they think its the best thing around, let them choke on it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

And here you can see a paper issued in 2009 by the Pontifical Academy of Science in total support of GM crops.

www.vatican.va...

Blows my mind. You know, these guys are stuck on the softkill.
They must save the Hollywood carp for the movies.

Thanks for that link, now we have the 2009 & 2010 evidence.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Oh man, that's a brilliant little video. I've obviously seen a number of those images prior but not strung together. The photos of the cardinal between Bush and Gore, between McCain and Obama...... makes my skin crawl. And the communists sucking on Ratburger's ring. You want in your heart to know all of this, to have it out in the open and then you see these compilations and it's almost unbearable to watch. All of these dirt-bags in bed.

Excellent posts, excellent thread bts!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Thank you, its with sadness that I post these things.
Its like you say, its hard to take in. So, this is how they rule the world.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Excellent video, another eye opener. It's looking more and more as though the head of the beast resides in the vatican. The music was very apt.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Yes, I would agree there is more than this than meets the eye.
Perhaps it is about population control, and ultimate control?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join