It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live is coming to AM radio this Saturday, January 1, 2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Nef!

I know I said this in the chatroom already, but I wanted to mention it one more time as it is well deserved! Best show yet! Awesome man, just awesome! Thinks at ATS radio are definitely coming together!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I tried to listen and it kept stopping. I would click on ATS live and it would play a few seconds and cut off.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

ATS Radio: THIS is really exciting!

So many topics you could run 3 hour shows 7 days a week and no one would be bored.

How about podcasts for those of us in the upper mid-west, but would love to have you on one of Chicago's 50K blowtorch stations.

Look forward to hearing the show; somehow someway.

PS: Keep us posted with updates of new stations around the country.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKH2O

The first AM show was awesome! The link to the show is here and they are streaming past shows 24/7 . The link to rewind player is down now but Im sure it will be fixed soon.
illustrial.net...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKH2O

We're running a 24/7 stream of past shows - you can find us on

Audiorealm (Look up ATS Radio)
Shoutcast (Look up ATS Radio in the "Talk" category
ATS Live Facebook Page (Click on the "Click to Play ATS Live" player
ATS 24/7 Radio Page
Podcasts of the shows are also available on Itunes (Search for ATS Live Podcast)

There is also the Rewind! Player linked off the ATS24/7 Radio Page. You will have to mute the 24/7 stream to listen to selected shows (and its now working properly)

Hope that helps!!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hello all ATS members. Normally I would not promote any of my threads, I am hoping that members and moderators do not take offense to this. All I would like to do is help a homeless man out, and help him get a job. This is no ordinary homeless man. His name is Ted Williams and he has an exceptional voice for radio. I decieded to post this here, with hope that maybe someone with connections, perhaps even ATS Radio could use him and give him a place to call home. All that I am asking is to get as much ATS members to read his story and view his talent. You can see him perform at the link to my thread below. I didnt know where to put my original post, so I put in in off-topic People. For what I am trying to do I am afraid it will not be viewable to many members. So if you could check out my link that would be great and perhaps someone here on these formums might know someone who could give this guy a second chance at living a productive life. Thanks

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

His story is a sad one, and unfortunately given the state of many countries economies, one that is likely to be repeated worldwide.

And while I personally would love to help, the fact of the matter is this - no one involved in ATS Radio gets paid - in fact the venture has cost money in terms of hardware, software and stream hosting.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Thanks for the story about ATS on AM radio. Very cool. In addition, be aware that the bill allowing low-power FM stations in the U.S. was signed into law by President Obama just before he left Washington for his vacation trip to Hawaii. That story has received very little press, except on websites like Democracy Now, Pro Publica, and the like. If ATS volunteers are interested in forming groups at some point to set up occasional local low-power FM radio broadcasts, count me in.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Is there anyway I can listen to this off of my iphone?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mmartist

We're working on that - will keep you posted

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mmartist

I use TuneIn Radio app free from the iTunes App store.
Both WLVJ and KCKN have live feeds found in this app.
Search the call letters and you will be listening right on your iPhone.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Also, TuneIn radio has the ATS Live replay
feeds if you search for Above Top Secret

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Those with an Android smartphone can download an app called tuneinradio pro, and search for the station on there and stream via WiFi or data. thats what ill be doing to listen as im in newfoundland,ca!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join