It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live is coming to AM radio this Saturday, January 1, 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is wonderful i cant wait to tune in 5 stars to the ATS live team!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I see live feeds from Trout Lake at the same time with C2C and ATS Radio .
Endless possibilities.
WHAT alien or Orb blew up WHOs transmission?
ATS gonna share their live wire with C2C?
C2C gonna share THEIR generator?
Wait! Those were MY night goggles George.. Gimmmeee the Mike..Go back to St. Lous or I'll have you vaporised.
ATS has more friends in the Universe then you George .YOU were our shill...
Endless Material.
Great stuff.. Can't wait to see you guys on new wavebands.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Yes, these are exciting and interesting times we live in isn't it.... But I'm seeing some comments that unfortunately I need to address.

I need to remind everyone that Coast to Coast Am and ATS are friends, and have been for quite awhile. And although your enthusiasm for the new ATS Live show is greatly appreciated, lets not forget that point. We are talking about two completely different genres of talk shows here. So please, lets have no more condescending or demeaning comments about "our friends" at Coast to Coast AM. It's in bad form.

With that said, this is going to be an interesting ride and lets not forget the 'credo' of ATS Live of being "Car Crash Radio". This means that we'll probably have numerous bugs and glitches to iron out, but with your patience as loyal members and listeners, we hope to deliver a concept unlike one that has been heard on mainstream radio before. So please bear with us when a mistake or accident happens, and keep in mind that everyone involved is doing it out of 'love' for the website and it's membership.

Johnny
edit on 12/31/2010 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
An excellent idea.Now more people can deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by Misoir

Are you insinuating that the normal listener is going to be insane?

All normal people are insane.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This is great news.I look forward to hearing ats live. I see a great benefit for us members to spread our views and opinions more nationally. I will deffinately put this information on my facebook.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I don't think there's a U.S. AtS member over 40 that didn't cut their teeth on C2C.Back in the day,it was Art Bell or Larry King on late night drives.
Anyone of either audience for ATS or C2C can be interchangeable. A little friendly competition never hurt anybody.
Neither did does a little humor.Your right,I have little humor. But vaporising George up at Trout? Common, thats funny.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Congratulations and Thank You!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Agree wholeheartedly Johnny..

As far as I see it, we are joining the expanding voices on the radio, satellite, internet.. who are interested in the truth, plain and simple...

The more shows out there will hopefully increase the awareness of those who graze in the grass

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hopefully we will be able to get through the first show without banning Semper. It remains to be seen but I'll do my best to be lenient.

Seriously though, this is a testament to the hard work and long hours the "ATSLive!" crew has put in the past several months.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

But what kind of show will it be if I don't get Banned?

Sheesh

Give the people what they want..

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Congratulations to those who worked hard to make this happen. Very exciting development.
Will be a very good year for ATS in 2011, I predict...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
But what kind of show will it be if I don't get Banned?

Sheesh

Give the people what they want..

I'll tell you one thing, I wouldnt tune in without the velvet-y voice of Semper.
For some reason I was expecting R. Lee Ermey.

It will be a welcome change going from Seacrest to Semper....
I think I just came up with a new catch phrase for tonights show.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Now to get it daily on XM/Sirius 165 along with C2C and Alex.
A few free hours, as they are rerunning C2C prior to the nightly show.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I don't know about anyone else, but I rubberneck at car crashes all the time

So yeah, I think I'll tune the car in tomorrow. I can't wait. And if the mods don't mind, I did a search for it because I didn't recognize the call letters from up here in the Arizona high country, and was pleasantly surprised to find this:

kckn1020.com...

I grew up in the '70's, and to me there's nothing like an a.m.signal in your car while you're driving a lonely highway at night.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Originally posted by locololo
where would 1020 be on a zenith transoceanic radio, cause i dont think my normal radio won't work.

Zenith T.O.?

Wow!

I just got a '54 model 600. It needs to be recapped though.

ya at the shop i work at this guy had brought over a bunch of oldsh stuff, the radio, another normal am radio, and a record player, he asked if i wanted them cause he was goign to throw them away.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Excellent. Will there be archives for us who want to catch up?

Thanks, and Happy New Year to all.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
??? Some guy shot at a UFO in Pennsylvania? I missed that thread.
I'm going to listen just for the history factor. Once you guys get the polish down,it'll become routine with ever changing content, which will be nice,in your own way.
Kinda like opening night for Spiderman on Broadway. Little tense until the curtain opens. Then?
Bomb or Treasures...
Kidding.
Good Luck..Looking forward to the show.Don't use gimmicks or high wire tricks and you'll be up and running longer then any Broadway Show.
Can't wait to tell my "normal" friends to tune in,as soon as they get back from the Trekkie Convention.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ChinScratcher

Absolutely

Just go to the site

ATS Live

And hit the "Rewind Player"

Semper

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join