It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live is coming to AM radio this Saturday, January 1, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
where would 1020 be on a zenith transoceanic radio, cause i dont think my normal radio won't work.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Congradulations, stay true to what got you there, or it wont last, there are a million talk shows out there, only the ones that are true to what got them there, and have passion about it stick around.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Any stations in the midwest?

Will you offer the shows recorded to those of us who can't listen live?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChinScratcher

You'll be able to listen live via the internet - a pop up player for the show will be available on ATS, we also have a player on the ATS Facebook page, we are relayed out through Shoutcast on their player, and there is also a player on the original radio page at www.illustrial.net

I also believe there are Apps for the Iphone and 'Droid phones - although the 'droid one has been problematical.

We are, virtually, everywhere

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Off the cuff thought. This will have the same effect that bringing the tv on to your internet connection has: it will water it down, bring in fresh droves of media programmed drones (and shills using this as a cover), and likely help destroy whatever was good.

I expected nothing less from ats. It happens. Even the finest automobiles rust, eventually.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Above_Beyond
When will the northeast get some love??

Yeah, I second that. I hit the road everyday about 4am and got little tired of Coast to Coast. I hope this one won't be 90% comercials and 10 info. Thanks to give us another reason to be proud to be a member.

God bless ATS.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

The show will be exactly as it has been running on line for the past 6 months, with maybe a few minor tweaks

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Is it Live or Canned? Who's hosting? Live guests? Or repeats of what's already canned?
Am I asking fair questions?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Is it Live or Canned? Who's hosting? Live guests? Or repeats of what's already canned?
Am I asking fair questions?

Live. The hosts are members of ATS staff. The topics are taken directly from threads on the boards. Listeners can call in via SKYPE or [now] a phone number that will be given out. All shows are recorded and can be listened to anytime HERE

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Way cool!!!

I have another target for my crystal set to DX. Gonna have to run my antenna wire a bit higher I guess

If not, it should be available on the net!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well done. Sounds like a great format. As the topics go,so go the Hosts.. Should make great radio..seriously.. Nice idea. OK..I'll buy your sponsors products... Happy?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
ATS Live is now under the complete control of the FCC.

Semper sings segment should now become a threat to national security and be eliminated.

As always I will tune in when I can, and will be looking forward to it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Nice
Kudos to the ATS live team
edit on 12/30/10 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I just wanted to say thank you. i just popped over to Illustrial's home page ATS Live Radio and i noticed you have it going 24/7 random, rewind ect, thanks guys.

Welcome to ATS Live 24/7
Monday, 27 December 2010 11:49
We're now running the ATS Radio 24/7 test stream, playing random shows in rotation. Enjoy

Last Updated on Thursday, 30 December 2010 18:02

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by locololo
where would 1020 be on a zenith transoceanic radio, cause i dont think my normal radio won't work.

Zenith T.O.?

Wow!

I just got a '54 model 600. It needs to be recapped though.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Glad it will be a call in show via Mobil or land line. Skype sucks!
edit on 30-12-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
THIS IS HUGE NEWS! THEY SHOULD PARTNER UP WITH COAST TO COAST OR HAVE COAST TO COAST ANNOUNCE IT TO HELP OUT WITH PROMOTION!

now people can start waking up at a larger rate, its a little late but then again it kinda couldnt have came at a better time.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

edit on December 31st 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
THIS IS HUGE NEWS! THEY SHOULD PARTNER UP WITH COAST TO COAST OR HAVE COAST TO COAST ANNOUNCE IT TO HELP OUT WITH PROMOTION!

LOL Yeah George Norey can't WAIT! The guys from ATS,while they're ON C2C ,can be on their own show, while promoting ATS Radio on Georges Show, while they critique their interview on C2C on ATS Radio between breaks.

Brilliant!! SOOO funny.

I dont think C2C and George are thrilled about this Cobra. Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

lol

omg i know!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join