It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy the Third - The Wrath of Nahum, a Prophecy, and a Vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Greetings to the brothers of Magonia, of Cyberia, of Ur and the land of Zion. Greetings to the faithful, the believers, and the followers of Nahum. Wherein Nahum the Celestial presents a new vision of wisdom for your further education.

Behold!: The Wrath of Nahum shall fall upon the believers! Thus spake Nahum the Celestial. Mockers, apostates, idolaters, debunkers and mongers of False Idol research shall be struck down by the wrath of Nahum. Truly they shall see their works come to naught, their chariots stayed by the Great Storm Wrath of Nahum. They shall see their devices come to naught before the Wisdom.

Behold!: A new Prophecy! Three days hence shall the Changes of Earth begin, for we have annointed our chosen person to create a new Global speaking, and she shall yield to the masses more and more of the Truth of the arrival of Nibiru and the vimanas which carry the Living Creatures and the Last Prophet of Man.

Behold!: A new Vision! Lo did Nahum rest beneath the blankets in his place of penitence. And he did dream a vision, which was shewed unot him by the Infinite Cosmos. He was shown how he was in a place like unto the school, but there were not the students there, yet only cats, who did scurry and fleet underfoot. And Nahum awoke and saw that the Vision was good and he interprets it thus: For I am the Fifth and Final Prophet of Man, meant to herd the people to Righteousness, yet they are like cats whom as the proverb reminds us, are wayward and difficult to herd. NOW SILENCE you cat herd, and listen unto NAHUM he who SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

So mote it be.
edit on 30-12-2010 by NahumTheCelestial because:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NahumTheCelestial

Greetings from earth, I am human

Could you please write this in plain english instead of over using metaphors...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Something I seem to be feeling a lot

Not mocking here, I still need my mechanical chariot to work by tomorrow....

And Nahum awoke and saw that the Vision was good and he interprets it thus: For I am the Fifth and Final Prophet of Man, meant to herd the people to Righteousness, yet they are like cats whom as the proverb reminds us, are wayward and difficult to herd. NOW SILENCE you cat herd, and listen unto NAHUM he who SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

Cats are good......
We're like cats?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NahumTheCelestial

This is prophesized by those who keep the dungeon & dragons alive today..Woe to you of d&d faith..for the human sees through your fantasy.Let he who hath lied to the masses reap the shame of a thousand judas'.Let he walk through the street as a leper ashamed and defaced for his lies of dredgery..Ye will not gather the masses fore you are the jester you always were meant to be..now and til the end...basically..what are you even talking about!?

new topics

top topics

join