It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever wanted "back into the matrix"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

thank you alethea, i always loved the jesus way. but so few practice it. i was an atheist and still practiced what jesus would have done in action. i had become bitter, but my do unto others parable wouldnt let me stay that way.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I know what your talking about,to go back to the days when you didnt know that information that makes you a unbelievable wierdo. To just be able to live a simpleton life.

Hmm would i go back to that? I would have to say no,even though it's painful that others cant understand/dont believe. It saves me to understand it.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
A random long winded self overanalyzing thread- and wow its a new member. Thats new!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
A random long winded self overanalyzing thread- and wow its a new member. Thats new!

thanks for the vote of confidence

line 2

ive been using ats since 2004

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

It's always so nice to see posts like this that contribute to and extend the discussion. Where would ATS be without them?

To the OP---What do you think would happen if you DID make it back into the matrix?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
In reflection, I was not supposed to return to the matrix. I was supposed to re-integrate into physical being with, a broadband wi-fi to the Matrix as it were. I now travel between, being grateful for a warm smile, a cool glass of water, knowledge to gain, and new friends...casual and life-long to have meaningful life-experience to share with. And, be the spiritual being trapped in a mortal existence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join