It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

history channel repeats ordinary documentaries but not the good documentaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
has anyone noticed that?

Histroy channel will show some documentaries over and over and over but some series of documentaries are never seen again

there was a series of documetaries called 'that's impossible'

www.imdb.com...

I have seen it once but it has never been repeated

it makes my conspiracy theory mind run over time - did it get too close to some information that the people in power dont want us to know? was that why there were only 6 episodes ever made?

is it the HAARP episode that caused the problems? that some governments have the power to use weather as a weapon of war?

is there a conspiracy here?

I have noticed other documentaries also that do not get shown again despite the fact that some documentaries that are down to earth get repeated over and over again

is it that viewers dont watch these or is there a conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
..a conspiracy?...seriously...It's down to simple scheduling. nothing more and nothing less.
edit on 30-12-2010 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
To be honest of all "Science and Education" channels i think History channel is one of the few (if not the only one) that actually show stuff the way it happened. Or isn't afraid to show the alternative viewpoints without adding a vast amount of ridicule to it.

I have an alternate cinspiracy theory for you about History channel. Ever noticed the (supposed) Illuminati triangle in their logo? being on it's side? As if topled over?

I agree that they dopn't show the REAL good stuff enough, but they still have ratings and airtime to keep in the back of their heads.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It has to do with Project Mockingbird www.freewebs.com...

After the Vietnam war the military learnt a lesson, with a free press they cannot work unjustified. Work began to consolidate and control the media and after many years it succeed. Just look at who are the board members of all the major media outlets and their connections. Now this power is used not just to promote more war, but to protect big business as well, gulf oil disaster, Monsanto, Global financial crisis and others. Good journalists are sacked, important stories dropped and large amounts of spin and diversion added.

The last refuge for the independent and free press is the Internet and even that is under attack by those who have the power but not the responsibility to face reality.

new topics

top topics

join