It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Gulf of Mexico Dying?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Is The Gulf of Mexico Dying?

It is with deep regret that we publish this report. We do not take this responsibility lightly, as the consequences of the following observations are of such great import and have such far-reaching ramifications for the entire planet. Truly, the fate of the oceans of the world hangs in the balance, as does the future of humankind.

The Gulf of Mexico (GOM) does not exist in isolation and is, in fact, connected to the Seven Seas. Hence, we publish these findings in order that the world community will come together to further contemplate this dire and demanding predicament. We also do so with the hope that an appropriate global response will be formulated, and acted upon, for the sake of future generations. It is the most basic responsibility for every civilization to leave their world in a better condition than that which they inherited from their forbears.

Full Article

Lets just hope its a hoax and all part of the pantomime!

I found this when I first saw Keisha Crowthers Zurich talk, and I thought this backed up part of what she was saying.

Its just a shame how things turned out, BUT, she still has an important message and news(if this is true)!

even if its only half as bad as they say, its still a huge kick in the teeth for the planet and a lot of what she supports!!

What do you guys think?
edit on 30/12/10 by WHOS READY because: because god can

edit on 30/12/10 by WHOS READY because: e

edit on 30/12/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think it's a whole lot of links to blogs and other blogs or community created content.
Nothing really relevant.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
has anyone seen this yet?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

I just read thru the link you provided. Thank you for pointing me in that direction (the truth). Guess I'm not surprised at the lack of response. Bad news on our door step. Like the disaster in Fukushima, Big Oil is also polluting our planet slow but inexorably. Most people don't care to know about the severity of it and the accumulation of toxins in our food chain, our environment and our children.

Frankly most people are thinking only of this weekend. Thanks for the link..

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

top topics

join