It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Arab officials have close CIA links: Assange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Many Arab officials have close CIA links: Assange

www.thepeninsulaqatar.com

Top officials in several Arab countries have close links with the CIA, and many officials keep visiting US embassies in their respective countries voluntarily to establish links with this key US intelligence agency

“These officials are spies for the US in their countries,”

“If I am killed or detained for a long time, there are 2,000 websites ready to publish the remaining files. We have protected these websites through very safe passwords,” said Assange.

Some Arab countries even have t
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Some Arab countries even have torture houses where Washington regularly sends ‘suspects’ for ‘interrogation and torture’, he said.

Wow the things some people will do for money

How do you subdue a man's patriotic values?
Offer him money, it's that simple

I'm guessing that's the main reason that they are doing it, also that's how foreign aid money is often used too as it goes directly to dictators often.

Is this the first time Assange is actually threatening to release names???
I'm not sure I think he should release them.

www.thepeninsulaqatar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
its a bit of a joke really, we hear this country or that country is bad because they obide by sharia law and oppress women but then the saudis are ok because they own 10 per cent of america, but they stone people and have public be.ings and most of the 911 bombers came from there.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

most 911 bombers ... lol

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Can’t have it both ways people!!!!!!!!!!

After 911 they were lambasted for not having enough human(on the ground) intelligence. They didn’t have that intelligence because the only way to obtain it was considered “dirty”

But the events of 911 showed the error of our ways……. We need that human intelligence no mater what.

Now that we got it, mister asshat throws out all the information on where we are getting it while people complain how “detestable” the whole situation is.

DO you want the human intelligence or not people?

If you want it, less than desirable things have to be done.
If we don’t have it, then innocent civilians will die, that has been proven time and time again!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

they had intelligence warning of the 911 attacks, they just chose to ignore it. there is proof of this just watch that michael moore 911 thing he shows it the documentary movie.

edit- farenheit 911, thats what its called .
edit on 30-12-2010 by lewman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Those with closest links would be the Saudis then the Arab smaller wealthier nations including Israel. Kay Griggs sure does have inside knowledge who they are

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
No I don't want it. I haven't been fooled into thinking we need it. Before the neocons executed 911 terror attacks were few and far between and even with things the way they were it would be the same. I am not falling for this "run for the hills" fear tactic. Repeal the Patriot Act, I am just not afraid.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Right, and the only way to access proof of this is if Assange is either detained or killed.

2,000 websites have it, but will not release it unless Assange is either imprisoned or dead!

Goget him boys!

What we have here is a clever tactic being posted in Arab news media, designed to cause a specific response, or to cause more problems for the Saudi regime.

Interesting ploy, but without proof it is completely irrelevant at this point.

pffft.

edit on 30-12-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Why is this news?

Why is this surprising?

Was this supposed to be an attempt at going "but wait, them arabs are the bad guys, what they doing working with the CIA??"

USA will have spies all over the world, in China, Korea, Afghanistan, Iran etc etc and guess what, China, Korea, Iran and god knows who else has spies all over the world.

ZOMG ARAB SPIES!

I laugh heartily

new topics

top topics

join