It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf Of Mexico is Dying.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Global research has put together a current assessment of the Macondo wellhead, and wht is aparent is that the sea bed has ruptured in such a way as to prclude the permanent capping of the Macondo blowout.
Many faults in the sea bed now spew oil out at a lower rate, but it is still leaking oil.!
here, check it out, theres diagrams that will explain the situation and the consequences.......read on
www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 12/30/10 by GENERAL EYES because: fixed link to source material

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Your posted link brings me to a login page. Please explain the article in question in your next post.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
Your posted link brings me to a login page. Please explain the article in question in your next post.

Hotmail login page...lol
2nd.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
OP was talking about globalresearch.ca article. There is lot of interesting material ...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
These guys, "BK Lim" and "concernedcitizensofflorida" are posting the same thing all over the place and referencing each other's work as corroboration. I've found this exact post on numerous different blogs. I'm not saying that what they are saying is necessarily false (there's plenty of reason not to trust main stream sources on this disaster) but I'd like to see some corroboration from external sources. Also, although he/she calls him/herself a geohazards expert I don't know if BK Lim's credentials have actually been verified.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
here you go people i screwed that up royally

www.globalresearch.ca...
youll find all the information here;;;;
edit on 30-12-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Amazing report.

Thanks for sharing, will do my best to spread it around. People need to know.

S&F of course.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
thanks for the flag...id like to coax some knowledgable oilman here to speak to these accusations.
I wish i could get in touch with my ex brother in law Bob.He was a tool push and drilled all over the world.
I am sure that someone similar could make some sense of this.
If the oil is gushing from a shattered dome top, there is little chance of ever stopping it till the oil runs out.Seeing as it is supposed to be an abiotic flow it will theoretically, NEVER STOP!
What we need is the rate of flow////That may give us a solid base for some kind of quantfying this..after disaster.
Anyone qualify?

top topics

join