It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake this morning in ohio(and Indiana), anyone else feel it? (dayton area)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The quake was in the Wabash Valley Sesmic Zone. There are quakes along the Madrid at times - just releasing pressure I hope. I live close to the Madrid as well as my family so I try to stay informed of activity there.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I live to the east of South Bend and even though I was still in bed, a woman from an area a few miles north of us claimed on the news that when they went to bed, their car was parked right in front of their garage and when they woke up, it was sitting crooked about 10 feet down the driveway.

I felt the one from a few years ago though. I was up early and a bunch of birds were waking up and becoming active. All of a sudden they started freaking out, chirping and flying around and a few minutes later I felt the tremors. They were very minor tremors but once I figured out what had happened after a couple of minutes, I got all excited and woke my wife up.

"Vicky, Vicky, something really far out just happened!"

*Yawn* "Well if it can't wait, what was it?"

"There was a d*** earthquake!"

*Yawn* "Okay, whatever."

When she woke up, she asked me why I had been babbling about an earthquake, questioned my sanity and asked me if I had been drinking after she fell asleep until she saw it on the morning news.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Graybeard because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join